Special camp for players with good connections

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
freekarol

Special camp for players with good connections

Post by freekarol »

Would it be worth creating a special camp just for players with good connections? You know, using a command line.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Re: Special camp for players with good connections

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:Would it be worth creating a special camp just for players with good connections? You know, using a command line.
For only 19 players with "bonus" does not worth the effort.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:
Not even > elite camp is useful for only 37 players.
We need much more players with these labels first of all.
We can reopen this subject after that.
:cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:Would it be worth creating a special camp just for players with good connections? You know, using a command line.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Right now enacting the command "> elite camp" in WLW creates a ghost town.
:mrgreen:
There are many players with good connections deserving of the Elite status. We need to "round 'em up and bring 'em in, Hoss". (Identify them and lead them here to request it.)
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Remus wrote:
> elite camp :roll:
How many elite players at the same time approve of the game :lol:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
Remus wrote:
Right now enacting the command "> elite camp" in WLW creates a ghost town.
:mrgreen:
There are many players with good connections deserving of the Elite status. We need to "round 'em up and bring 'em in, Hoss". (Identify them and lead them here to request it.)
Once I opened the elite camp in WLW and guess who joined me? Just you, hehe.

I wanted a camp free of immortals but as I thought it's imposible now. :smile:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

More good connection players should be given the Bonus, then we don't need separate camps :wink:

Unfortunately Karol you already have the bonus, maybe you need TripleBonusX :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

special camp too with players who have poor pc and weak players like me :mrgreen: :lol:
philippine warrior
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

deamuel wrote:special camp too with players who have poor pc and weak players like me :mrgreen: :lol:
Haha, that could be a solution too.
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:
deamuel wrote:special camp too with players who have poor pc and weak players like me :mrgreen: :lol:
Haha, that could be a solution too.
We already have > elite camp and > clean camp
I think he is asking for a new command:
> poor camp
:lol:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

ur right boss remus,you make my morning happy boss (> poor camp) hahahha,its possible boss remus?the poor pc and weak players in short words (looser) have their own camp :worship: and the immortal and cheaters also have their own camp :mrgreen: and also have their own camp who players have very good pc and talented players :lol:
philippine warrior
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

deamuel wrote:ur right boss remus,you make my morning happy boss (> poor camp) hahahha,its possible boss remus?the poor pc and weak players in short words (looser) have their own camp :worship: and the immortal and cheaters also have their own camp :mrgreen: and also have their own camp who players have very good pc and talented players :lol:
I'm suggesting another camp: > Karol. :wink:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

What I have noticed is that whoever opens the field for 3 person takes advantage of who is in first person. And who is in third person and have bad pc and connection becomes almost immortal, especially if he knows how to play the game well.
My suggestion is that separates those who are in 1st person of those who is in 3rd person. :whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Topz007 wrote:What I have noticed is that whoever opens the field for 3 person takes advantage of who is in first person. And who is in third person and have bad pc and connection becomes almost immortal, especially if he knows how to play the game well.
My suggestion is that separates those who are in 1st person of those who is in 3rd person. :whatis:
:eek: :shock: But I play 3rd person! This I did not know. In fact, why am I not immortal?!? :evil:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I think it's especially about how a good PC somebody has. Guys with a bad PC shouldn't play in the 3rd person and use HD features.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

freekarol wrote:I think it's especially about how a good PC somebody has. Guys with a bad PC shouldn't play in the 3rd person and use HD features.
On the contrary, they play in 3rd, even having a bad pc and connection, which makes them almost immortal.
The game is a exchanging packet, the nearly immortal do not receive the same amount of packages that you receive, so that you die first.
When you surprise him, shooting him, he turns and shoots at you too, you die first, he just dies after a week. hehehe :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Topz007 wrote:
freekarol wrote:I think it's especially about how a good PC somebody has. Guys with a bad PC shouldn't play in the 3rd person and use HD features.
On the contrary, they play in 3rd, even having a bad pc and connection, which makes them almost immortal.
The game is a exchanging packet, the nearly immortal do not receive the same amount of packages that you receive, so that you die first.
When you surprise him, shooting him, he turns and shoots at you too, you die first, he just dies after a week. hehehe :mrgreen:
Your solution is here:
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=150
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Topz007 wrote:
Topz, you have a good PC, so why you not learn to play in 3rd person :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”