in-game broadcast idea

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
somei

in-game broadcast idea

Post by somei »

ok so i noticed that people olny seem to be in the new maps.
and i was thinking it would be cool if we could go to fourm (or in-game command) and make a message that goes out to every game in multiplayer to attract people to play in some of the old maps to have a good time.
Also to stop people from flooding game chat with these messages it could cost like 5,000 points or something?
it seems like a good idea but i'm not sure if its possible.
you can make it rain, but i'm so cool I make it snow
hawk

Re: in-game broadcast idea

Post by hawk »

somei wrote:ok so i noticed that people olny seem to be in the new maps.
and i was thinking it would be cool if we could go to fourm (or in-game command) and make a message that goes out to every game in multiplayer to attract people to play in some of the old maps to have a good time.
Also to stop people from flooding game chat with these messages it could cost like 5,000 points or something?
Nice idea but might be hard to do,go to the forum means leaving a game,but something in-game sounds a good thing.
How many people are in each map would be a good idea,unfortunately those with the pro-pack seem to be the only ones who can visit a map and see who is there,why ? only the pro-pack,surly something that could be available to all players including guests. :smile: .
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote:
Nice idea but might be hard to do,go to the forum means leaving a game,but something in-game sounds a good thing.
How many people are in each map would be a good idea,unfortunately those with the pro-pack seem to be the only ones who can visit a map and see who is there,why ? only the pro-pack,surly something that could be available to all players including guests. :smile: .
All registered players I would agree. Guests (unregistered players) would only be allowed in beginners camps anyway. :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

It should be possible and I would like to have such feature.
somei wrote: Also to stop people from flooding game chat with these messages it could cost like 5,000 points or something?
How you would you set how many messages are too much? But I really dont like when nobody plays in a camp because they're busy with chatting.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
somei

Post by somei »

unfortunately those with the pro-pack seem to be the only ones who can visit a map and see who is there
i don't think that's a prob. with my broadcast idea cause most likely no one will be in that map any way
How you would you set how many messages are too much?
by making it cost a good amount of points will help from chats getting flooded with these messages. also there could be something like each player is restricted to 1 of these messages a day (or something like that) if it becomes a problem
manga

Post by manga »

Remus off-line (players) is given the right to chat and we veterans them to the game When you register to convince how can?
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

somei wrote:
freekarol wrote:How you would you set how many messages are too much?
by making it cost a good amount of points will help from chats getting flooded with these messages. also there could be something like each player is restricted to 1 of these messages a day (or something like that) if it becomes a problem

You must realize that there are players who can chat and play at the same time. Why would you punish them? What for?
somei

Post by somei »

You must realize that there are players who can chat and play at the same time. Why would you punish them? What for?
what are you talking about? how would this punish them? i'm confused
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

My bad. My brain was on a vacation. I thought that you wanted to punish players for chatting while playing the game. :P
somei

Post by somei »

aww ok.
no that would be a terrible idea
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

hawk wrote:How many people are in each map would be a good idea,unfortunately those with the pro-pack seem to be the only ones who can visit a map and see who is there,why ? only the pro-pack,surly something that could be available to all players including guests. :smile: .
slapshot wrote: All registered players I would agree. Guests (unregistered players) would only be allowed in beginners camps anyway. :biggthumbsup:
:agree: All players (not just pro pack players) should be able to see who is in which camp.
Why restrict information about camp activity to only pro pack players. I don't think this restriction is making players buy the pro pack. I think it's only restricting free for all & free team matches.
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”