UN RENOVADO { APC }

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
ridikk

UN RENOVADO { APC }

Post by ridikk »

Hola amigo Remus te escribo esto acerca de APC hay jugadores que se quejan de este campo que es muy pequeño pero es uno de los campos mas activos del juego don de jugamos los jugadores de H2 y los de APC sabiendo que este campo es reúne tantos jugadores de verían de renovarlo asiéndolo un un poco mas grande y agregando un recinto mas y así no se quejarían estos supuestos moderadores y vengan a jugar APC estos cambios lo coordinadoras con kuroato{media} y tu amigo REMUS o a ser mas adelante un puente entre APC y H2 los jugadores de APC jueguen H2 :worship: :pompom: :pompom:
jeremias

Re: UN RENOVADO { APC }

Post by jeremias »

remus,ridikk tiene razon
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

ridikk wrote:Hola amigo Remus te escribo esto acerca de APC hay jugadores que se quejan de este campo que es muy pequeño pero es uno de los campos mas activos del juego don de jugamos los jugadores de H2 y los de APC sabiendo que este campo es reúne tantos jugadores de verían de renovarlo asiéndolo un un poco mas grande y agregando un recinto mas y así no se quejarían estos supuestos moderadores y vengan a jugar APC estos cambios lo coordinadoras con kuroato{media} y tu amigo REMUS o a ser mas adelante un puente entre APC y H2 los jugadores de APC jueguen H2 :worship: :pompom: :pompom:
Obviously, you don't get it so I will write you this until you will understand it: THIS IS NOT A SPAIN FORUM.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hablas Inglés freekarol :mrgreen: ?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Nie, nierozumiem, co pan powiedzał. :twisted:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

什么?没有中国人吗? :shock: :lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:Nie, nierozumiem, co pan powiedzał. :twisted:
Kako su češki i hrvatski jezik slavenski jezici i vrlo slični to sam i bez upotrebe Google Translatora uspio razumijeti što mi hoćeš reći. Pozdrav ninja!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Ridikk has almost 400,000 frags.
Ridikk is stuck in APC & UGL.
Ridikk must translate all the forum messages from English to Spanish, but refuses to translate his requests from Spanish to English.

Stubborn or Stupid :?: :think: :think:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:Ridikk has almost 400,000 frags.
Ridikk is stuck in APC & UGL.
Ridikk must translate all the forum messages from English to Spanish, but refuses to translate his requests from Spanish to English.

Stubborn or Stupid :?: :think: :think:
Maybe both. But I won't tolerate people who make others use their native language. I can see spanish people doing that in the States or Poles in UK. When in Rome, do as the Romans do or you won't get any help from me. :twisted:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Maybe both.

I believe that might be the truth :wink:
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

google traduction :whatis:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

ridikk wrote:google traduction :whatis:
Just an excuse. Don't try to fool us, ok? How many people do you think know Spain here? So stop making excuses and accept that this is an English forum. There is no problem to type in Spain and put here also a translation of what you have typed in Spain. You are old enough to know that so obviously, you just don't want to do that.
hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: This would mean players who come to the forums who don't understand the language would have to get a translation thing,something which we wont bother to do and wont bother to read your posts so this is a waste of your time doing this on an English forum.
Why bother writing here if you not going to talk in English,i am sure you would not want a player from Germany writing in German on your forum or any other player from another other country unless they wrote in the language you would want,so please respect that this is an English forum and that we all want to read the posts here in English.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote:
:biggthumbsdown: This would mean players who come to the forums who don't understand the language would have to get a translation thing,something which we wont bother to do and wont bother to read your posts so this is a waste of your time doing this on an English forum.
Why bother writing here if you not going to talk in English,i am sure you would not want a player from Germany writing in German on your forum or any other player from another other country unless they wrote in the language you would want,so please respect that this is an English forum and that we all want to read the posts here in English.
I would like to add: thanks for using English here, ridikk