Guns with grenades

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
sherpyderpa

Guns with grenades

Post by sherpyderpa »

Hi, it was an issue raised the other day by a player without the Pro Pack that in maps like Villa Piranesi, Egyptian Temple, Siberia, Aztec Temple, Egyptian Arena and The Lost Temple, there is no gun with grenades, such as the AG-36 or M4-Pro. So they chose never to play in those maps. !!!
Against a Pro Pack player who has access to the XM-29, this puts the non pro pack player at a considerable disadvantage. I wonder if it has an impact on which maps other players choose to play in. It must make a difference to the choices made. I think, if possible, there should be a at least one option of a grenade launching gun available in all of the maps.
Just a thought. Thanks for reading :biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Re: Guns with grenades

Post by slapshot »

sherpyderpa wrote:Hi, it was an issue raised the other day by a player without the Pro Pack that in maps like Villa Piranesi, Egyptian Temple, Siberia, Aztec Temple, Egyptian Arena and The Lost Temple, there is no gun with grenades, such as the AG-36 or M4-Pro. So they chose never to play in those maps. !!!
Against a Pro Pack player who has access to the XM-29, this puts the non pro pack player at a considerable disadvantage. I wonder if it has an impact on which maps other players choose to play in. It must make a difference to the choices made. I think, if possible, there should be a at least one option of a grenade launching gun available in all of the maps.
Just a thought. Thanks for reading :biggthumbsup:
Seems a very reasonable request! :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

sherpyderpa wrote:So they chose never to play in those maps. !!!
I think it's about something else. They don't play in those maps because of missing guns with grenades(they can use rocket launchers) but because they don't want to learn new maps. They know how to play well in favorite ones and that's enough for them.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

sherpyderpa wrote:Hi, it was an issue raised the other day by a player without the Pro Pack that in maps like Villa Piranesi, Egyptian Temple, Siberia, Aztec Temple, Egyptian Arena and The Lost Temple,
there is no gun with grenades, such as the AG-36 or M4-Pro.
It's not an issue.
You can find many 4-5 years old topics on this subject.
The bottom line: too many bombs mess up the gameplay in the small maps.
On the other hand, the players with Pro Package are very important to me.
:wink:
sherpyderpa

Post by sherpyderpa »

Thankyou all for your replies and responses. Please remember it was a non Pro Pack player that brought this to my attention. Whilst I would agree that too many bombs can spoil a game, why not remove the same guns from the Pro Pack players too. Only the one with the grenade launchers.
It is still too much of an advantage against those without.
I sometimes choose not to use my Super Guns when playing against non Pro Pack players, especially if they are relatively new to the game and its one on one.
Old enough to know that some of my best matches have been without the Pro Pack extras. I understand not everyone with Pro Pack will feel this way but it does improve my game too !
Some of the maps mentioned are not so small either so maybe the guns could be introduced in to only the larger maps.
However this stands and what ever decisions you make around it, it was definitely a no show for at least one non Pro Pack player, maybe if somehow we could get the opinions of others. I for one will ask some of them during some play time.

Thanks again, kindest regards to all, Sherpy, still loving the game, Cheers :cheers:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Pro pack is about having the advantage. It motivates players to play more often to get the pro pack or pay for it. Lots of games offer just paying for having the advantage...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..