shockwave player 11.6.0.626

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
freekarol

shockwave player 11.6.0.626

Post by freekarol »

When I installed this version I couldn't login no matter what a web browser I used. So I had to installed the previous version... My OS is Windows7.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Re: shockwave player 11.6.0.626

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:When I installed this version I couldn't login no matter what a web browser I used. So I had to installed the previous version... My OS is Windows7.
You need 11.6.1.629
http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:
swordxyz

Post by swordxyz »

Remus - I had the same problem with Shockwave Version 11.6 - simply would not work. I appreciate the suggestion to go back to the previous version. I will try that.

swordxyz
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

swordxyz wrote:Remus - I had the same problem with Shockwave Version 11.6 - simply would not work. I appreciate the suggestion to go back to the previous version. I will try that.

swordxyz
sword, make sure you uninstall shockwave before installing the other version.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

JohnnyB wrote:
swordxyz wrote:Remus - I had the same problem with Shockwave Version 11.6 - simply would not work. I appreciate the suggestion to go back to the previous version. I will try that.

swordxyz
sword, make sure you uninstall shockwave before installing the other version.
Yes, you have to do complete uninstall of Schokwave player. You can download small .exe file from Adobe pages to that. If you uninstall it from Control panel and then go to Remove program option Schockwave would leave some of the features in reagistry and the problem will still be there for you.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

For better uninstalling I would recommend software CCleaner which is good for ppl with minimal computer knowledge.
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-CCleaner
Mentally strong people don't put others down..