clean installation-Hopeless 2 doesnt work

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
freekarol

clean installation-Hopeless 2 doesnt work

Post by freekarol »

So I installed Windows 7 and used Windows Update to update my drives. And in spite of that, this game doesn work. Hehe this game must be really strange...
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/249/hopeless.png
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Re: clean installation-Hopeless 2 doesnt work

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:So I installed Windows 7 and used Windows Update to update my drives. And in spite of that, this game doesn work. Hehe this game must be really strange...
your system has gone crazy, try correct version of shockwave :P
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:So I installed Windows 7 and used Windows Update to update my drives. And in spite of that, this game doesn work. Hehe this game must be really strange...
The Shockwave player works everywhere. Just here not. Fortunately, I was smart and thats why I installed the 32 bit Windows in VirtualBox. :wink:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote:
The Shockwave player works everywhere. Just here not. Fortunately, I was smart and thats why I installed the 32 bit Windows in VirtualBox. :wink:
I have 64-bit and mine works great. There's got to be something else not installed correctly. My guess is also Shockwave. When I get home, I'll check my version and get back to you. I'll PM you as I can't understand your game chat of "wwwww?" "wwwwww! wwwwww" :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:I have 64-bit and mine works great. There's got to be something else not installed correctly. My guess is also Shockwave. When I get home, I'll check my version and get back to you. I'll PM you as I can't understand your game chat of "wwwww?" "wwwwww! wwwwww" :mrgreen:
Shockwave player seems to be OK. Adobe says its OK, other Shockwave games are accesible. So the problem must be somewhere else. I will have to test direct x and opengl. If they works properly then I have no idea what to do. And reinstalling Windows is not a good idea when I realize that I have a problem with this game even if I installed clean Windows. Then I could reinstall Windows 100 hundred times and always with failure. :D

Ha ha, thats what my chat does. It blocks me from chatting with you because its too jealousy of you. The chat uses kinda strange baby talk and thats why you cant understand it. :p
supreme

Post by supreme »

i use full chat option and have windows 7, 64 bit operating system. I cant chat with light chat option. i always say ww or sss with that. So i believe that it could be this thing or you try the shockwave version that Remus suggested to ncyflygirl.
:)
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:i use full chat option and have windows 7, 64 bit operating system. I cant chat with light chat option. i always say ww or sss with that. So i believe that it could be this thing or you try the shockwave version that Remus suggested to ncyflygirl.
:)
When I choose the full chat I can see no difference. I have the latest shockwave version, of course full and not slim. :smile:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

For the first time I could use Hopeless 2 chat without any problem. It seems that full chat helped me. No idea why the full chat hasnt helped me before. Or maybe killzone 100 unblocked my chat. She was first who killed me today, he he.
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:For the first time I could use Hopeless 2 chat without any problem. It seems that full chat helped me. No idea why the full chat hasnt helped me before. Or maybe killzone 100 unblocked my chat. She was first who killed me today, he he.
haha your wishes come true :P
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:For the first time I could use Hopeless 2 chat without any problem. It seems that full chat helped me. No idea why the full chat hasnt helped me before. Or maybe killzone 100 unblocked my chat. She was first who killed me today, he he.
:pompom:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”