Is this a bug?

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
freekarol

Is this a bug?

Post by freekarol »

Is this a bug or not? If not then how to do it? Because I have no idea, hehe.
http://bit.ly/Wj9N27
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Re: Is this a bug?

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:Is this a bug or not? If not then how to do it? Because I have no idea, hehe.
Who was that moron?
:whatis:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I have also seen player's doing this in SMC.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:I have also seen player's doing this in SMC.
These morons don't help the game at all.
They don't provide any feedback.
Many of them have messed up computers or they are CheatEngine morons.
Report them all.
This is what I expect from a real veteran ...
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:Is this a bug or not? If not then how to do it? Because I have no idea, hehe.
Who was that moron?
:whatis:
It was either sherpyderpa or jjorjohan. I dont know exactly. But I will watch such players more carefully and report them here.
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:It was either sherpyderpa or jjorjohan. I dont know exactly. But I will watch such players more carefully and report them here.
Both of them with horrible connection.
But probably with more than that ... :whatis:
If you see a moron in an "abnormal" location, just report him (a screenshot is always handy).
He will be banned.
If he will provide feedback and helps the community, his account will be unbanned.
:cheers:
hawk

Post by hawk »

No this is not a cheat and I don't think it is a bug,someone who's user name i don't remember teaches me how to do this,and I have seen 1or2 others do it to.
I am so sorry as I did not no it was something wrong,It is me in the picture under the truck,But I am being honest and I have come clean,thinking that it was something normal that only a few knew how to do.
This is how it was done.
Crouch on the box and move about forward and back until you drop underneath the truck.
This is very hard to do and takes some time trying to get the knack of it,
I hope i will be forgiven as I didn't mean to break any rules,and I hope the thing will be sorted out.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Remus

Post by Remus »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:It was either sherpyderpa or jjorjohan. I dont know exactly. But I will watch such players more carefully and report them here.
Both of them with horrible connection.
I was wrong about sherpyderpa
UK, 80ms ping, GeForce GTX 560 Ti (50/50 FPS medium value!!!)
:biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote:No this is not a cheat and I don't think it is a bug,someone who's user name i don't remember teaches me how to do this,and I have seen 1or2 others do it to.
I am so sorry as I did not no it was something wrong,It is me in the picture under the truck,But I am being honest and I have come clean,thinking that it was something normal that only a few knew how to do.
This is how it was done.
Crouch on the box and move about forward and back until you drop underneath the truck.
This is very hard to do and takes some time trying to get the knack of it,
I hope i will be forgiven as I didn't mean to break any rules,and I hope the thing will be sorted out.

:lol: Relax Hawk, you're in the clear. You are a good guy and we know it. We do appreciate your honesty!
:cheers: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

hawk

Post by hawk »

:D Thank you very kindly as I have been very worried I certainly wont do that again now I know it is a mistake,I always try to follow the rules and respect other players.
I don't want to be banned from the most addictive game I have ever played,plus most players I have met here are nice,thank you again.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

This is absolutely not ok:http://youtu.be/9BvBKPAx7x0
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote::D Thank you very kindly as I have been very worried I certainly wont do that again now I know it is a mistake,I always try to follow the rules and respect other players.
I don't want to be banned from the most addictive game I have ever played,plus most players I have met here are nice,thank you again.
Haha, you are right this is a very addictive game. But life can be addictive too, hehe.
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:This is absolutely not ok:http://youtu.be/9BvBKPAx7x0
Clear the browser cache and try again.

p.s.
Diablo 2 got bug fixes 12 years after its release.
So nothing new under the sun.
:mrgreen:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
Clear the browser cache and try again.

p.s.
Diablo 2 got bug fixes 12 years after its release.
So nothing new under the sun.
Hehe, that was fixed so fast. :biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

yes, playing in first-person should be a crime! :mrgreen:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::D Thank you very kindly as I have been very worried I certainly wont do that again now I know it is a mistake,I always try to follow the rules and respect other players.
See? I knew you were a good guy!
:biggthumbsup: :cheers:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
yes, playing in first-person should be a crime! :mrgreen:
I cant play in third-person because:
1.in real life I also cant watch myself without a mirror, this mode is like out-of-body experience.
2.instead of watching my enemies I would watch myself=everyone would kill me without any problem. :lol:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

slapshot wrote:
See? I knew you were a good guy!
:biggthumbsup: :cheers:
Hawk, maybe you should apply for elite.
Here. http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've only played against you a few times, but your connection & attitude was very good.
If you get the elite label, then I can nominate you for the bonus. :cool:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
hawk

Post by hawk »

:D Lenny this is very kind of you and I will certainly give it some thought,I would like to no more about this.

1)How to apply?
2)Would I have to pay any money for anything?,sorry as this would be a huge turn off,and I would not be interested no matter how much so I am sorry here.
3)What is the bonus Hope no money is involved otherwise I am sorry again.

Anyway thank you for your thought,but my deaths are higher than my kills :sad: It seems where-ever I pop up I am shot some players like Alianza01 are too good and experienced for me,this player is the best i have come up against,fantastic and very very hard,so I am wondering if I am good enough.
Thank again :biggthumbsup:
supreme

Post by supreme »

hawk wrote::D Lenny this is very kind of you and I will certainly give it some thought,I would like to no more about this.

1)How to apply?
2)Would I have to pay any money for anything?,sorry as this would be a huge turn off,and I would not be interested no matter how much so I am sorry here.

Anyway thank you for your thought,but my deaths are higher than my kills :sad: It seems where-ever I pop up I am shot some players like Alianza01 are too good and experienced for me,this player is the best i have come up against,fantastic and very very hard,so I am wondering if I am good enough.
ha ha, you mean, dont want to give gifts on valentine day but trying to save all money. how rude :P
there isnt any money involved unfortunately , but i wanted to impose this rule on you .
And you should get punish for 1 day :P
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote::D Lenny this is very kind of you and I will certainly give it some thought,I would like to no more about this.

1)How to apply?

Click the link that Lenny indicated and simply ask. BTW, you already have my nomination as well! Now you must bribe Supreme with a small gift and Elite status is yours free and clear!

All jokes aside, Elite status is a gift for being an honest player, with good attitude. And costs you nothing. But you must maintain a minimum of 500 frags per month to keep. Otherwise, after 500 frags, simply ask again and Remus will grant.

Fuku

Post by Fuku »

For me hawk is very honest and kind palyer. He deserve for elite label. When he ends game he always thanks for good game and spending time with him. He also gives advices to new players especially at APC. His connection is always very good :cheers:
I always have you at gunpoint
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote: but my deaths are higher than my kills :sad: It seems where-ever I pop up I am shot some players like Alianza01 are too good and experienced for me,this player is the best i have come up against,fantastic and very very hard,so I am wondering if I am good enough.
Skill is overrated, and is not near as important as good sportsmanship.
:wink: :biggthumbsup:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote: but my deaths are higher than my kills :sad: It seems where-ever I pop up I am shot some players like Alianza01 are too good and experienced for me,this player is the best i have come up against,fantastic and very very hard,so I am wondering if I am good enough.
Thank again
Skill is overrated, and is not near as important as good sportsmanship.
:wink: :biggthumbsup:
:biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
hawk

Post by hawk »

:D Thank you all for saying so many nice and kind things,and for all your help and support :cheers:
I do like helping the ones that are not very good even though they shoot me,but if it's from my advice then that's great :wink: :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

hawk wrote: Thank you all for saying so many nice and kind things,and for all your help and support :cheers
I do like helping the ones that are not very good even though they shoot me,but if it's from my advice then that's great :wink: :cheers:

Well then! Simply click this link below then type "May I please have Elite Status?"
:biggthumbsup: :wink:

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

supreme

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:
hawk wrote: Thank you all for saying so many nice and kind things,and for all your help and support :cheers
I do like helping the ones that are not very good even though they shoot me,but if it's from my advice then that's great :wink :cheers:

Well then! Simply click this link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779 then type "May I please have Elite Status?"
and here is the answer that you will get from my side.
NO! :baby:
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

supreme wrote:
slapshot wrote:

Well then! Simply click this link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3779 then type "May I please have Elite Status?"

Always the meanie! :mrgreen:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
slapshot wrote:
I do like helping the ones that are not very good even though they shoot me,but if it's from my advice then that's great :wink :cheers:

When a woman says no it means yes, hehe.
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote:and here is the answer that you will get from my side.
In fact it means "just try again, I might be interested".
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:
Haha, you are more correct than I. :biggthumbsup:
supreme

Post by supreme »

You guys have full wikipedia on these things
:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:
:oops:
Being too judgmental.
There was an official statement about not believing Wikipedia as nothing authenticates it, just a reference. First hand information with no proofs.
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:You guys have full wikipedia on these things
There is a big difference between "knowledge" and knowledge. "Knowledge" is something what can be read on Wiki. Knowledge is something that is from a brain and we really understand it. :lol:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Shashwat wrote:
:oops:
Being too judgmental.
There was an official statement about not believing Wikipedia as nothing authenticates it, just a reference. First hand information with no proofs.
Thats normal. Thats why we have a great mental tool: critical thinking. As somebody would say: if you believe everything what you can read, see or hear then you'd better not do that. :mrgreen: