I cannot access the Beginner camps anymore

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
WesternGen

I cannot access the Beginner camps anymore

Post by WesternGen »

For some reason I can't go on the Beginner servers, as in, they don't even show up as an option for me. I do alright on the others but I don't think I'm quite ready for them yet.

Something I tried doing while logging in one day, was switching to "Full Chat", seeing I couldn't go on beginner, logging back in and setting it back to Lite, but I still couldn't go on those servers. Not sure if it caused something or not. So what's going on?
Remus

Re: I cannot access the Beginner camps anymore

Post by Remus »

You have over 1000 frags:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... WesternGen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Always read the Announcements before posting any question (or reporting any "bug").
http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:wink:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Welcome to the big leagues WesternGen!
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

hawk

Post by hawk »

Beginners camps are only available on a map when a free for all is not,really beginners camps are for new players,and free for all etc is for more advanced players.
I only go in beginners if no free for all is available as i find it to easy and you cant use pro-pack there,sadly there are some frag grabbers about who use it just for that purpose grabbing frags.
Welcome to the bigger and better league where you will improve by playing with the more advanced players that don't stand around waiting to be shot. :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
WesternGen

Post by WesternGen »

Ah. I thought that might've been the case, but wasn't sure because I've seen people with over 1000 frags there before. Ah well, killing noobs was fun while it lasted. Thanks guys.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

WesternGen wrote:Ah. I thought that might've been the case, but wasn't sure because I've seen people with over 1000 frags there before. Ah well, killing noobs was fun while it lasted. Thanks guys.
Again, if the normal camp is empty for a given map, THEN you can enter the beginner camp. But there is now bonuses issued for frags accumulated in normal camps only.
:wink:

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=575" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”