Deadly strike problem

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
Mazinger_Z

Deadly strike problem

Post by Mazinger_Z »

Hi. It seems that there is an issue while I'm playing. User Welano is getting annoyed and say that although he/she is DS me 3 times, I don´t die.
But nobody else during the same match is reporting any problem with me.
When my connection is actually bad, always there is someone who ask me to reboot, which I certainly do. But in this case only Welano is getting annoyed.
Please could anybody explain what is wrong?
Thank you.
karmendriyani samyamya
ya aste manasa smaran
indriyarthan vimudhatma
mithyacarah sa ucyate
hoakin1986

Re: Deadly strike problem

Post by hoakin1986 »

Mazinger_Z wrote:Hi. It seems that there is an issue while I'm playing. User Welano is getting annoyed and say that although he/she is DS me 3 times, I don´t die.
When my connection is actually bad, always there is someone who ask me to reboot, which I certainly do. But in this case only Welano is getting annoyed.
Thank you.
I did not noticed any problem with you.For me you die normal. :cheers:
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

Amigo Z solo reinicia si ves que algo esta mal en tu conexión y welano se queja de todo y quien se queja de el que abusa del kevlad vest el ya es jugador veterano y no de veria utilizarlo tanto miedo tiene morir :sniper:
Mazinger_Z

Post by Mazinger_Z »

hoakin1986 wrote:
Mazinger_Z wrote:Hi. It seems that there is an issue while I'm playing. User Welano is getting annoyed and say that although he/she is DS me 3 times, I don´t die.
Thank you.
I did not noticed any problem with you.For me you die normal. :cheers:
Thank you hoakin1986. I just want to aviod problems with any player. I love this game and I hope to stay in for a long time. :?
karmendriyani samyamya
ya aste manasa smaran
indriyarthan vimudhatma
mithyacarah sa ucyate
Mazinger_Z

Post by Mazinger_Z »

ridikk wrote:Amigo Z solo reinicia si ves que algo esta mal en tu conexión y welano se queja de todo y quien se queja de el que abusa del kevlad vest el ya es jugador veterano y no de veria utilizarlo tanto miedo tiene morir :sniper:
Gracias Ridikk. Espero que sea un problema temporal, ya veo que por cualquier cosa lo pueden sacar a uno, excepto si es un hacker como el de siempre. Saludos. :smile:
karmendriyani samyamya
ya aste manasa smaran
indriyarthan vimudhatma
mithyacarah sa ucyate
Mazinger_Z

Post by Mazinger_Z »

I also want to add that there is no problem with my connection. When this is the case, I always do reboot, and then everything is Ok. I asked some players (sam74, hannibal, ridikk) if they noticed something wrong with my connection, and they said that not at all. All this within the same day and same session (without rebooting). So why this player (Welano) is so angry and others are not?
karmendriyani samyamya
ya aste manasa smaran
indriyarthan vimudhatma
mithyacarah sa ucyate
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

just enjoy the game mazinger_z ignore what other say about your connection the important you play fair.
:cheers:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Thank you.
Many players from MExico have less than optima connection to to the Chicago server. This can cause you to seem "immortal" to other players. Your data packets are delayed, or may not register at all. So DS is not registering immediately like it does with other players (you might die, but with a delay). I do know you are a fair player.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

welano

Post by welano »

Thank you.
Sorry mazinger, never wanted their loyalty in the game to test, I do not think sube express myself, I have a very poor English, I just wanted to ask why you did not die when I applied it the DS, but that's okay, you are a good player, and once again, sorry if I was rude to. :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

welano wrote:I just wanted to ask why you did not die when I applied it the DS
That's quite a question, because the bad connections are NOT immune to DeadlyStrike.
On the top of that, in that day he was logged by the game internal watchdog for "illegal activities".
But he gave me his word that he didn't cheat.
So let's close this subject for now.
But next time ...
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
welano wrote:I just wanted to ask why you did not die when I applied it the DS
That's quite a question, because the bad connections are NOT immune to DeadlyStrike.
On the top of that, in that day he was logged by the game internal watchdog for "illegal activities".
But he gave me his word that he didn't cheat.
So let's close this subject for now.
But next time ...
I think the watchdog needs more training. Profesorhr was kicked out of a camp twice. Bad, bad watchdog! :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:I think the watchdog needs more training. Profesorhr was kicked out of a camp twice. Bad, bad watchdog! :lol:
Kicked out of camp for acting like a speedhacker is something.
Logged for illegal activities is something else.
:wink:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I think the watchdog needs more training. Profesorhr was kicked out of a camp twice. Bad, bad watchdog! :lol:
Yeap, I was kicked out twice. Probably bad internet connection from my side. I asked my IT guy about it (didn't tell him that I played a game during work time :oops: ) and he told me that they had experienced some connection problems between my Institute and Zagreb where the main infrastructure is located (we are part of the academic research network). But never the less bad bad watchdog :mrgreen: !

Last bumped by Mazinger_Z on 25 Jun 2014, 01:35.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien