Strange Things in DeathMatch

Deathmatches, CTF, Domination and Official Tournaments
musoi

Strange Things in DeathMatch

Post by musoi »

Salve Remus! Today Ovidiu has told me this:...he and dodo6969 were playing vs Efsane_Kardesler....after a series of 3 matches...one of them got out and when he got in again...another player of another team ( uzun from Deat_Valley)...got inside the camp ( God knows how )...but he was in the same spot on the players table as one of Efsane's team...they are blinking somehow...and in a matter of seconds Efsane won by 20-2 and 20-0 !!!!...i mean the score was insane...the points just flow and flow without any player shoot one shot :shock: ....you can imagine that such a score isnt possible even Messengers were playing blindfolded :lol: ....so....i have seen on deathmatch link that the matches have been taken as good ...i dont know if they counted also for Efsane bcz i dont know their points before/after this weird/twilight zone happening...so...my request to you is to erase those 2 matches from the deathmatches link because its false and shameful for Messengers :mrgreen: :cheers:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Remus

Re: Strange Things in DeathMatch

Post by Remus »

It's not the 1st time when Ovidiu (the session owner in this case) has connection issues. :mrgreen:
Anyway, if two players get the same slot (especially in a team match) the scoreboard is messed up.
That's because the other players receive different number of frags from the same slot.
This is a daily issue with most of the turkish players.
And sometimes with Ovidiu ... :lol:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Thank you ! Your speed in solving problems amazes me on and on :lol: ...what do you do?...sleep with the server under your pillow? :mrgreen: ...anyway...youre the most dedicated Admin and Creator of games i ever saw :biggthumbsup:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

i'll see this
but,, now is fixed :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Semper Parabellum
Topz007