The 1vs1 Tournament

Deathmatches, CTF, Domination and Official Tournaments
Remus

Re: The 1vs1 Tournament

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:Remus Please Let's Do Something..
Remus, my connection to Chicago is very bad. Please help.
Remus, my browser crashes all the day. I need help.
Remus, I'm starving. Please give me food.
WTF ... :smash:
Why don't you contact those players to tell them about their match?
Why don't you send PMs to those players?
:whatis:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
Praveen wrote:Remus Please Let's Do Something..
Remus, my connection to Chicago is very bad. Please help.
Remus, I'm starving. Please give me food.
WTF ... :smash:
Why don't you contact those players to tell them about their match?
Remus I need 1000$ to buy new computer!
Remus I need nuke to kill them all and turnament is finished then in 1 sec!
Remus I need, well I forget what I need just do what you need to do in first to requests!

Hi HI HI I am High like John_H

Hi Hi Hi
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:
profesorhr wrote:I am playing Q4 round against kral3452tr. If i pass him/her I'll play kurt. Lets hope the school is starting soon! Ha ha ha ha What about nuke Remus.... You promised me special nuke weapon to kill them all or I must do hokus pokus with my Einstein theory of special relativity?
ha ha, use gravitational force to attract enemies while planting mine near to you :P
No NO !
I''ll use some chaos theory instead! Also I plan to use teleportation. Well I plan to use dogs as mind detectors! I allready contact Dog Wisperer in LA. He promised me special dog like in domination. I expect one in few days... :whatis:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

This message is for kral3452tr

I can't play tommorow (15.08.2011.) at 12H. I can play on 16.08.2011. at 20:00h
Reply if this is OK with you! If not propose new datum and time. I can play only at afthernoon times. Tommorow is big chatolic holliday and everybody is going to church so no time to play. I hope you understand this. Thanks in advance!

profesorhr
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote: Remus, my connection to Chicago is very bad. Please help.
Sorry These things i asked u Bcoz ur the Admin and u know all That's why i asked u if it is wrong then i don't ask sry
Remus wrote: Why don't you contact those players to tell them about their match?
Ty i will....
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Praveen wrote:Guys!

Please Let's Play Qualifying Rounds as soon as possible
otherwise.. we Can't Start the Tournament!
i Think Qualifying Rounds are Started in AUG 09 Did Not Played Any Single Qualifying Round.. :sad:

i Think this Tournament will Finish in 1 year.. :oops:
Remus Please Let's Do Something..

I am trying. I met with Newbie and we went to NCY. He said he wanted to gather ammo first, then he disappeared! I waited for almost 20 minutes and he did not return. I looked in all camps and in "players on line" and it showed him the NCY, but he was not there.

I'm not sure what happened to him. Hopefully, I can catch up to him this evening. :whatis:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Post by newbie »

Slapshot sorry but i lose conexion and when i wanted to join in TDM is writen there donw: no curent conexions!. From 2 min i didit to join but u not was in TDM more!
Newbie the captan of the Team:
Extreme_Fighters]
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

There is a say in Croatia that I could try to translate in this way PATIENCE is SAVING. Maybe Milan can say something about this saying?!
Anyway....the tournament will start and will be finished eventualy but the people are here to stay forever. So don't worry newbie stay cool and play when you can and if you can! :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:There is a say in Croatia that I could try to translate in this way PATIENCE is SAVING. Maybe Milan can say something about this saying?!
Anyway....the tournament will start and will be finished eventualy but the people are here to stay forever. So don't worry newbie stay cool and play when you can and if you can! :cheers:

Correct. Newbie, I am not upset with you. I understand you lost connection. But if it happens, just look through a few camps or "Players online" and you should be able to find me. I am on Easter Standard Timezone and usually play in the evening after 6:30 pm.

:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I have to protest against kral3452tr and I have announcement to make:

THE CASE:

1. he start to shoot momment I enter the camp to play with him and he killed me ( 1:0)
2. he killed me second time when I said stop shooting I am not ready (2:0), then I go to break time
3. he killed me third time returning from break time (3:0). Afther than I went out. I told him during break time that his behaviour is not OK and I wont him to stop that, also I wont to kill him 2 times to be even and I can start match normaly!

CONCLUSION:

Dear REMUS , the Boss, I do not wont to take further part in this tournament because I care a lot about fair play and I can't play with persons like kral3452tr, they disgust me. I won't play any more matches agains this persone because I am not a cheater and I have good manners. I am not afraid of him this is just a matter of principles.

That said this subject is closed for further discussion from my side!

ANNOUCEMENT:

Thanks to all good and honest players who are participating in this game and tournament. It's been privilage to play against and with you this game! I am thinking to quit playing this game because of persons like kral3452tr. There is no fun and common sense to play it if there is no friendship and fair play. I joined this game because of that. Also I gained lot of online friends. Because of them I am still thinking to play or not. I will decide in few days when I cool down a little bit.

Sincerely yours,

profesorhr
Milan

Post by Milan »

profesorhr, I was watching your match, well a small part of that because it didn't take too long and I saw everything. This guy is pure dumb, I "can" understand that someone kill you/me before match starts but after he got warning to don't do that and he said "yes, yes" and he continue doing it then that kind of player can be only disqualified.

So, because of that, kral3452tr is disqualified. He will not play this tournament any more.

p.s. I even do not know why he has taken part in the tournament.
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:1. he start to shoot momment I enter the camp to play with him and he killed me ( 1:0)
2. he killed me second time when I said stop shooting I am not ready (2:0), then I go to break time
3. he killed me third time returning from break time (3:0). Afther than I went out. I told him during break time that his behaviour is not OK and I wont him to stop that, also I wont to kill him 2 times to be even and I can start match normaly!
The deathmatch always starts from the flags and 0-0.
Please talk to him and play the matches.
He will be disqualified if he continues in this way.
Don't quit so easy, you are a veteran after all.
It will be a bad example to all the other players.
:wink:
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:I have to protest against kral3452tr and I have announcement to make:

THE CASE:

1. he start to shoot momment I enter the camp to play with him and he killed me ( 1:0)

CONCLUSION:

Dear REMUS , the Boss, I do not wont to take further part in this tournament because I care a lot about fair play and I can't play with persons like kral3452tr, they disgust me. I won't play any more matches agains this persone because I am not a cheater and I have good manners. I am not afraid of him this is just a matter of principles.

That said this subject is closed for further discussion from my side!

ANNOUCEMENT:

Thanks to all good and honest players who are participating in this game and tournament. It's been privilage to play against and with you this game! I am thinking to quit playing this game because of persons like kral3452tr. There is no fun and common sense to play it if there is no friendship and fair play. I joined this game because of that. Also I gained lot of online friends. Because of them I am still thinking to play or not. I will decide in few days when I cool down a little bit.

Sincerely yours,

profesorhr
come on professor, you are professor and get irritated with a silly student , haa and quitting this game for just a stupid student? baa . try to think again and see if you can make your student on right path then we would know you are real prof :P
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Milan wrote:This guy is pure dumb, I "can" understand that someone kill you/me before match starts but after he got warning to don't do that and he said "yes, yes" and he continue doing it then that kind of player can be only disqualified.
Do you remember mucaht a couple of years ago?
A few sniper shots from the castle before the match starts.
:lol: :lol:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
Milan wrote:This guy is pure dumb, I "can" understand that someone kill you/me before match starts but after he got warning to don't do that and he said "yes, yes" and he continue doing it then that kind of player can be only disqualified.
Do you remember mucaht a couple of years ago?
A few sniper shots from the castle before the match starts.
:lol: :lol:
haa, He was so CUTE :P and also kept on asking "kurt nerdesin" ha :) and then leaving and entering into the camp 1000 times just for starting 1 minute radar.
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:1. he start to shoot momment I enter the camp to play with him and he killed me ( 1:0)
The deathmatch always starts from the flags and 0-0.
Please talk to him and play the matches.
He will be disqualified if he continues in this way.
Don't quit so easy, you are a veteran after all.
It will be a bad example to all the other players.
:wink:
Thank you for the support Remus, Milan, supreme.... I really appreciate this and I love you because of that and because of your love and other honest players I won't quit! But this made me think!
In spite of all this happening I have a mission now to fight against those cheaters and bad manner people who are destroying the core of the game which is the friendship with capital F! I'll wont show any mercy to them! I'll kick them from camp and report them on forum. They must bear the consequences for their actions.

Dear Remus, I was trying to talk with him during the match (if you can call this match) but he was just saying yes yes ok ok and doinig his own way! I just entered in camp and got shoot! Didn't even make it to the flag!!¨ (Ask Milan)
If he appologize to me and promise me that he will play fair, then and only then, I am willing to give him one more chance! Than let the best man win! Fair and square!

I'll post this request for appologie on forum in 1 vs. 1 section! He must replay with his appologie in order to play with me! In this way all will be transparent!

profesorhr
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

This is to person who call him/herself kral3452tr:

In order to play another match against you, you have to apologize to me on this forum (in section tournament 1 vs. 1 or replaying to this message with apologies) for your unfair behavior and also you need to promise you will play fair from now on and you have to respect 3 simple rules written down

THE 3 SIMPLE RULES:

1. We start from our flags
2. The battle starts only and only when all players say GO
3. No one except you and me can't be in the camp
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

An Apology:
I met can71 on 12th, 5:30 pm Indian time, probably Turkey time 2:30 pm, am I right?
That day, when we met he didn't have team, so asked me if we could play free teams and get screenshot, in EGT. I was convincing him not to do so, as Remus have already mentioned of requesting for a team. We were having a chat in the camp, when my ISP gave way. The remote server stopped responding, for almost 2-3 hours that day, so I left abruptly from the camp leaving can71 waiting......so am sorry for that......

On 13th we had our festival, Rakshabandhan, a festival for brothers and sisters, so was unable to play...was celebrating it........ :smile: and 15th,our Independence Day, so wasn't available for 13th, 14th & 15th.....as I said was busy celebrating............ :smile:
But from today I will always be there in the camp, during the time period from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am, Indian time...will be there any time within this period if it's convinient to you, can71 ?
Come here and tell your wish........
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

profesorhr wrote:I am playing Q4 round against kral3452tr. If i pass him/her I'll play kurt. Lets hope the school is starting soon! Ha ha ha ha What about nuke Remus.... You promised me special nuke weapon to kill them all or I must do hokus pokus with my Einstein theory of special relativity?
remus
time end
today or tomorrow play tournaments
we waiting very i tired :mrgreen:
i see Qualifying Round players but match play dont
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Remus

Post by Remus »

By_zeus wrote:remus
time end
That's right.
In the 1st round we will keep the same maps.
http://www.infdat.com/utils/Tournament2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You may start the 1st round.
kurt

Post by kurt »

Remus wrote:
By_zeus wrote:remus
time end
That's right.
In the 1st round we will keep the same maps.
http://www.infdat.com/utils/Tournament2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You may start the 1st round.
Maybe instead EGT of TFC ???

EGT is so smalll ...TFC is better anyway..

WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
Milan

Post by Milan »

Hello,

Can you give metallica77 some temporary team? Few min ago I saw him online but he has no team...
For tournament purpose we should have 1 or 2 "fake" teams for players without team and if two players from the same team should play each other....
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Milan wrote:Hello,

Can you give metallica77 some temporary team? Few min ago I saw him online but he has no team...
For tournament purpose we should have 1 or 2 "fake" teams for players without team and if two players from the same team should play each other....
I agree with you Milan! Or if someone wish to withdraw from tournament we should have replacement (of course before 1st match)!
aslan16

Post by aslan16 »

adminastrator... still we can not play 1v1 match with killer edy, i offered him some temporary team but he did not listen me! please do something .İ would like play 1v1 tournament match . thanks...
Remus

Post by Remus »

Milan wrote:Hello,

He got the "Necromanthus" temporary team.
If other players ask for a temp team, they will get "Necromanthus2", "Necromanthus3", ...
It's a kind of "moronlar" if you like. :mrgreen:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Dear Remus :biggthumbsup: I just spoke to kral3452tr! I told him that he must appolgize to me at forum and accept 3 simple rules before I play with him again. I think this is fair! If he continues to act like before I wont play match with him. We all carry consequences for our actions. So I gave him the first lesson for free. Let's hop he will learn from this and became better player. I also made a print screen so everybody can see this conversation! :whatis:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Plese tell me Remus if this is OK with you! :cheers:
Have a nice and cheeter free day!
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:Plese tell me Remus if this is OK with you! :cheers:
Have a nice and cheeter free day!
:biggthumbsup:

p.s.
Do not save the big images as GIF.
Always save them as JPG.
The GIF images (less than 255 colors) do not allow pixels interpolation in case of rescale.
It's almost impossible to read your conversation.
:lol:
But I'm with you anyway.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

OK! :biggthumbsup: Thanks I can put jpeg.I have it on my pc so if anyone wont's to see them I will be glad to put them! :cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:OK! :biggthumbsup: Thanks I am puting jpeg. :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John_H

Post by John_H »

:biggthumbsup: u did great :mrgreen:
Brigata HG
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

John_H wrote::biggthumbsup: u did great :mrgreen:
:biggthumbsup: THX! :biggthumbsup:
kurt

Post by kurt »

We can finish this tournament at 2012-2013..... !

Guys. Play matches Q raunds... And other Round 1 all can play...Dont wait to finish Qualifying Raunds...But vs winnerQ are need to wait... :whatis:

To profesorhr and kral3452tr finish your matches...You are's all day in the same hours online...Why dont make ? :shock:

:!:
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

kurt wrote:We can finish this tournament at 2012-2013..... !
oh yeah! it would be good for me.. :mrgreen:
My School is Starting today :biggthumbsup:(Maybe i will play Evening times :roll: )
:party:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Guys. Play matches Q raunds... And other Round 1 all can play...Dont wait to finish Qualifying Raunds...But vs winnerQ are need to wait... :whatis:

To profesorhr and kral3452tr finish your matches...You are's all day in the same hours online...Why dont make ? :shock:

Dear kurt,
I will play kral3452tr ONLY AND ONLY WHEN HE APPOLOGIZE to me in written form here on the forum. Also he must accept 3 simple rules. You can find why and what's going on in my previous posts.
I hope he will do that as soon as possible! Afther that we can play and you can play the winner! If this could not happen in reasonable time we can talk to Remus and he will decide what to do. I will accept his rulling!!! I am sorry that because of this situation you can not start playing tournament. I can see you are eager to play it ASAP.

profesorhr

P.S. Maybe you can talk to kral3452tr on turkish and explain to him this situation and necessity of written appology! Thank's in advance!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:

Dear kurt,
I will play kral3452tr ONLY AND ONLY WHEN HE APPOLOGIZE to me in written form here on the forum. Also he must accept 3 simple rules. You can find why and what's going on in my previous posts.
I hope he will do that as soon as possible! Afther that we can play and you can play the winner! If this could not happen in reasonable time we can talk to Remus and he will decide what to do. I will accept his rulling!!! I am sorry that because of this situation you can not start playing tournament. I can see you are eager to play it ASAP.

profesorhr

P.S. Maybe you can talk to kral3452tr on turkish and explain to him this situation and necessity of written appology! Thank's in advance!

NO WRITTEN APPOLOGY YET!? and he would like to play today in 17:00h. Not going to happen!!!
mucahid

Post by mucahid »

Can i join tournament?
Adaletsizliği engelleyecek gücünüzün olmadığı zamanlar olabilir. Fakat itiraz etmeyi beceremediğiniz bir zaman asla olmamalı!
kurt

Post by kurt »

Hi

What about add standal1 ?

He is very good and honest player...And he is online :pompom:

p.s.

He dont have one team :whatis:
WaRRiorsS_OF_HecCToR

€né$
John_H

Post by John_H »

:whatis: and he have a f..k.. connection tooooo :lol:
Brigata HG
manga

Post by manga »

No team, please necramanthus akat45 Remus
come to the baban
turk_askeri

Post by turk_askeri »

Remus please disqualify istanbul in the tournament he is dont online
1sTéYéNé Déq!L aLaYıNa qiDéR

>>>βу_YàsıηOvıč<<<

Sùqéя_GùC Sonsuza Dek !

!qє¢єηιη кαяαηℓığıη∂α, güηєşιη ışığıη∂α!ѕυуυη ∂αмℓαѕıη∂α, ѕєℓιη ¢σşкυѕυη∂α!кιмι уαηıм∂αѕıη кιмι яüуαм∂α ;$
Remus

Post by Remus »

manga wrote:No team, please necramanthus akat45 Remus
He got the "Necromanthus" temporary team.
manga

Post by manga »

thanks remus :biggthumbsup: :agree:
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

kral3452tr :whatis: NO WRITTEN APPOLOGY YET?! :smash: :smash:
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Played First Tournament Match in FZC:
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aslan16

Post by aslan16 »

Adminastarator .... killer_edy did not want play with me please disqualified him !
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

profesorhr wrote:kral3452tr :whatis: NO WRITTEN APPOLOGY YET?! :smash: :smash:

Dear REMUS it's been two weeks now since the incident between me and karl3452tr occured. He didn't appologize to me even we spoke about that during the chat conversation (you allready know about that). During this chat he promised me that he will appologize to me in written form and he will accept three simple rules. Nothing of this happend! Because of other players who are waithing to start the tournamnet (kurt) please give me your opinion what should I do or give me your ruling about this case. :whatis:

P.S. I am starting to sound like a lawyer. Ha ha ha
aslan16

Post by aslan16 »

hi adminastrator i won over syryne in egt about the 1v1 tournement match!http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php :pompom:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Congrats to Milan, manga and turk_askeri.
standal1, akat45 and kronos12 got 10,000 points for their participation.
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

hey admin
we play egt dm ruskin with
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk