Lenny?

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

Lenny?

Post by slapshot »

Where is Lenny?
:?: :think:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Re: Lenny?

Post by freekarol »

Other players, who have played this game for long, are missing too.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:Other players, who have played this game for long, are missing too.
Yeap, I didn't see manga, Lenny, Ace, Fuku, John_H, supreme, Milan, Timberwoolf....and many many others for quite some time?! Whats going on? Tired of this game or they have grown up? Thoughts?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Game got boring or the addition of new :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Don't worry I'm still alive. I just got a little sick of whinging players screaming injustice all the time. So I decided to take a break from the game, but as soon as I stopped playing the game. Then the whinging stopped. :shock:
I will be back playing again very soon. And then the whinging can start all over again, and the moderators will have something to moderate :lol:
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

profesorhr wrote: Yeap, I didn't see manga, Lenny, Ace, Fuku, John_H, supreme, Milan, Timberwoolf....and many many others for quite some time?! Whats going on? Tired of this game or they have grown up? Thoughts?
You forgot your nightmare ...
:twisted:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

we assume that lenny exchanged hopeless in other games such as poker or candy crush. :lol: :mrgreen:
philippine warrior
manga

Post by manga »

profesorhr wrote:
freekarol wrote:Other players, who have played this game for long, are missing too.
Yeap, I didn't see manga, Lenny, Ace, Fuku, John_H, supreme, Milan, Timberwoolf....and many many others for quite some time?! Whats going on? Tired of this game or they have grown up? Thoughts?
manga is getting older now early fits or my wife gives me my sleeping pill?used in the workplace I was going to the game but our stupid bosses are very strict management Saturday nights can only enter also supreme sunbathing in miami leave her alone :cheers:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote: manga is getting older now early fits or my wife gives me my sleeping pill?used in the workplace I was going to the game but our stupid bosses are very strict management Saturday nights can only enter also supreme sunbathing in miami leave her alone :cheers:
Hahahaha, me too Abi. I'm old and tired. Have to drink my milk and go to bed before 22:00.

:shock: Supreme sunbathing? :love:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hahahaha, me too Abi. I'm old and tired. Have to drink my milk and go to bed before 22:00.

You should go to bed even earlier let's say after cartoon (in Croatia cartoon time is between 19:00 and 19:30 :mrgreen:) and for dinner you should have a tea with biscuits (with no sugar) instead drinking only milk :mrgreen:
Supreme sunbathing?
Lucky girl :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien