im back baby BUT...

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
boglombear

im back baby BUT...

Post by boglombear »

Hi fellow hopeless 2 players and friends I am returning but I'm gonna do a little game to make sure you guys are on the ball. I'm gonna start fresh with a new name and whoever guesses who I am first will get a prize (I'm thinking about that)if you can think of a reasonable prize pls reply BTW can I play h2 on my tablet. :-) :cheers:
Search_N_Destroy!
freekarol

Re: im back baby BUT...

Post by freekarol »

boglombear wrote:Hi fellow hopeless 2 players and friends I am returning but I'm gonna do a little game to make sure you guys are on the ball. I'm gonna start fresh with a new name and whoever guesses who I am first will get a prize (I'm thinking about that)if you can think of a reasonable prize pls reply BTW can I play h2 on my tablet. :-) :cheers:
Hi, welcome back.
1.Why do you want to waste your time and start as a beginner?
2.No, you can't play H2 on any tablet because this game is based on a shockwave player and no tablet supports this player.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

I wanna start again because I'm thinking of making videos on the game so look out for that. Currently I do not have a pc cos the motherboard broke :cry:
Search_N_Destroy!
hawk

Post by hawk »

boglombear wrote:I wanna start again because I'm thinking of making videos on the game so look out for that. Currently I do not have a pc cos the motherboard broke :cry:
:smile: welcome back I wondered where you was,about the motherboard the same thing happened to me a few years ago,managed to get it fixed,but i still bought a new one,best to have more than one pc for back up.
Hope to see you in the game soon,sorry i have to shoot you but no teaming aloud please don't take it personally,but i am now allowed to kick those who team,please feel free to blast away at me.
Best of all welcome back :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Backup is cool but not everyone can have two PCs, two houses or two wifes. :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

this is the new look of boglombear
welcome back dude
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

Thanks for all of the support but I have one confession :oops: I'm 14 years old I hope you don't judge me on this matter I just want to be treated as I am now thanks for the support. :biggthumbsup:
Search_N_Destroy!
hawk

Post by hawk »

boglombear wrote:Thanks for all of the support but I have one confession :oops: I'm 14 years old I hope you don't judge me on this matter I just want to be treated as I am now thanks for the support. :biggthumbsup:
:smile: For 14 years you certainly have a good attitude towards game play,you always gave me the impression you was 20 something,maybe because you have a mature attitude :biggthumbsup: you will always be treated as you are now,oh and by the way im 43.
No need to be embarrassed of your age,and i am sure you will not be judged,i am sure there are all ages playing this very enjoyable game,welcome back.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

boglombear wrote:Thanks for all of the support but I have one confession :oops: I'm 14 years old I hope you don't judge me on this matter I just want to be treated as I am now thanks for the support. :biggthumbsup:
Welcome back!
Seems to me that we are all here 14 year old boys and girls. At least we feel like ones. I, Karol and Steve can tell you this first hand.
We should not judge the people and divide them by their age, skin color or sex but we should judge them from their acts.
Regarding your return and new nickname personally I believe that is useless to change your nickname and start all over again especially if you can't play at all because of your PC failure :mrgreen:
If you are really interested in giving gifts please donate 10$ to Remus so we can all keep playing this game a long long time (and feel like young teenagers) . Maybe we can even get some new great features in the future. Stay cool and sharp boglombear because I'll be looking for you in the H2 camps.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

Thanks guys I will be giving clues on the forum BTW I will be talking in chat so feel free to ask me who I am if you see me.
Search_N_Destroy!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

boglombear wrote:Thanks guys I will be giving clues on the forum BTW I will be talking in chat so feel free to ask me who I am if you see me.
are you minecraft?
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:lol: I'm also 14 or am I 41.
I forgot which one comes first, is it 1 then 4 or 4 then 1.
People don't remember your age, they remember your attitude :wink:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

No im not minecraft CLUE i like to eat
Search_N_Destroy!
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

boglombear wrote:No im not minecraft CLUE i like to eat

clue i like to eat?just like those image?
philippine warrior
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

deamuel wrote:
boglombear wrote:No im not minecraft CLUE i like to eat

clue i like to eat?just like those image?
philippine warrior
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

Yes like those BTW you only have 3 chances a month to guess who I am
Search_N_Destroy!
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i need some help on my youtube channel i tried to make a really cool cover for my channel but its only done the name.And i need help to make a really unique and cool youtube intro for all of my videos.
Have a bloody day on H2. :agree:
Search_N_Destroy!
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

Again!! IM BACK BABBYYYY!!. Damn guys its been a long time, 2 years and still haven't forgot about this simple yet fun game, hope you understand while I've been away, I have had to focus hard on school and hopefully it will pay off cos I only have 5 exams left :shock: . enough about me, how are you all?
Search_N_Destroy!