leaving....

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
deamuel

leaving....

Post by deamuel »

i leave the hopeless 2 game thanks to our brave moderators and our dear remus i also want to thank the player always playing with me on egt map was hoakin also thank to my team mate who was juras master thank for you could always play with team death match and also thank for sgt_saunders i hope that if ever i get back on the game i hope my name is still in black hawk team.

:pompom: :cheers:
philippine warrior
chirolaq

Re: leaving....

Post by chirolaq »

I ll miss you,deam.You have been a good player and friend.I hope see you again in the future. :cry:
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

It's always nice to play with you,amigo.I'm sure we will see in near future.Good luck with your new job. :cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I sincerely hope you are not leaving for long. We will always welcome you here!
:wave: :cheers: :worship:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

ridikk

Post by ridikk »

hello friend deamuel congratulate you be the player with the highest number of fragments
  in H2 teams
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

deamuel wrote:i leave the hopeless 2 game thanks to our brave moderators and our dear remus i also want to thank the player always playing with me on egt map was hoakin also thank to my team mate who was juras master thank for you could always play with team death match and also thank for sgt_saunders i hope that if ever i get back on the game i hope my name is still in black hawk team.

It seems that many players left(but they didn't tell that to us like you). Anyway, I wish you the best in your life.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
deamuel wrote:i leave the hopeless 2 game thanks to our brave moderators and our dear remus i also want to thank the player always playing with me on egt map was hoakin also thank to my team mate who was juras master thank for you could always play with team death match and also thank for sgt_saunders i hope that if ever i get back on the game i hope my name is still in black hawk team.

It seems that many players left(but they didn't tell that to us like you). Anyway, I wish you the best in your life.
Because they didnt leave the game in actual or they didnt bother to inform you :P
: