Small mistake in Abandoned City, but it's there.

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
sherpyderpa

Small mistake in Abandoned City, but it's there.

Post by sherpyderpa »

Hi, I know this is trivial and does not affect the play of the game but there are a some of wooden cases with explosives in where the sniper rifle is, not the pro pack sniper, the other one and printed on the side it says
"HANDLE WITH CARE HIGHLY COMUSTABLE"

COMUSTABLE is not a word, it should say COMBUSTIBLE, and no, I am not shouting, it's written in capital letters

Now you know too :O) Thanks for reading...........................
slapshot

Re: Small mistake in Abandoned City, but it's there.

Post by slapshot »

sherpyderpa wrote:Hi, I know this is trivial and does not affect the play of the game but there are a some of wooden cases with explosives in where the sniper rifle is, not the pro pack sniper, the other one and printed on the side it says

COMUSTABLE is not a word, it should say COMBUSTIBLE, and no, I am not shouting, it's written in capital letters

Now you know too :O) Thanks for reading...........................
Remus received a D- for improper spelling. :mrgreen: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Re: Small mistake in Abandoned City, but it's there.

Post by Remus »

sherpyderpa wrote:Hi, I know this is trivial and does not affect the play of the game but there are a some of wooden cases with explosives in where the sniper rifle is, not the pro pack sniper, the other one and printed on the side it says

I agree with you, but I don't even remember who is the author of that texture. :lol:
On the other hand, to report this mistake after so many years ... :mrgreen:

slapshot wrote:Remus received a D- for improper spelling.
I'm not the author of that texture, so I cannot be credited or receive anything.
But Steve got a D- because he didn't see this HUGE mistake in the past 3 years.
:lol: