juan507

juan507

Post by juan507 »

i m from panama and i need a team,i have 9450 fragss
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
Timberwolf

Re: juan507

Post by Timberwolf »

There are plenty of people around here without a team, so you should have no trouble finding teammates. :biggthumbsup:

Just remember: Here at H2, we do not want teams of dumbs. This means to be sure you like your teammates and like your team when you join! The game owner and our little buddy Remus (AKA resmus, rasmus, adman) has better things to do than add/delete to teams all day.

So, with that in mind, you should try to find people in and around your general area to be in your team.

I'm not sure if we have many players from Panama, but we do have a large Spanish-speaking membership base, and there are a few players from neighboring countries, like Mexico to your north, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, just in SA, and across the Caribbean we have players from Puerto Rico and other islands.

Try to match your time zones so you'll be on at the same time, and only select from ACTIVE players!

:cheers:
juan507

Re: juan507

Post by juan507 »

Timberwolf wrote:There are plenty of people around here without a team, so you should have no trouble finding teammates. :biggthumbsup:

Just remember: Here at H2, we do not want teams of dumbs. This means to be sure you like your teammates and like your team when you join! The game owner and our little buddy Remus (AKA resmus, rasmus, adman) has better things to do than add/delete to teams all day.

So, with that in mind, you should try to find people in and around your general area to be in your team.

I'm not sure if we have many players from Panama, but we do have a large Spanish-speaking membership base, and there are a few players from neighboring countries, like Mexico to your north, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, just in SA, and across the Caribbean we have players from Puerto Rico and other islands.

Try to match your time zones so you'll be on at the same time, and only select from ACTIVE players!

:cheers:
thanks for this information
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat