StarWars

Create your own team or join an existing one
Stallone

StarWars

Post by Stallone »

hillo stallone am i need taem ok

stallone good kill much kill snipe kill pestol kill shootguns kill zomby kill two kill

kill #200 stallone give need teams :help:
Remus

Re: Teem nead I ok

Post by Remus »

Hi and welcome,

Your english is quite impressive for someone living in USA.
Anyway, try to contact SimOne, KirPak and MilBan.
They are also looking for a team.

:cheers:
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Hi Stallone, me join you team, ok :help:
I 2187 frags, I good, I the best :P

Ok, accept me :beta:
Chewbacca

Post by Chewbacca »

Hello Stallone,

I want to join your team.
I am highly skilled with the machine gun thingy, the pistol and am the best rocket man you could get. Theres nothing more I like better than shooting all those rockets at players, bang bang bang bang, its greeeeeeeaaaaaatttt.
You will not get a better team mate and I wont let you down, except I cant do tuesdays and thursdays, oh and sundays. You wont be disappointed, I have got well over 100 kills already in one day!!!!!

Please please please let me be in your team. please.....
All the best,
Chewwy
GaGggggaaaaaaarrrrr. Arrrrhhhn
Amidala

Post by Amidala »

Hey,

I wanna join your team :biggthumbsup:
i have 600+ kills. guys please add me in your team. i'll be a good player :sniper: :agree:
Stallone

Post by Stallone »

all this team joining now

we kill good we bomb good we snipes good we to good

:sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

:love:

team make!

name?
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Any name you chose will be cool, maybe Chewbacca knows some cool names, he looks like guy with experience :wink:

Here are some examples:
Nightmare(s)
All_Stars
2HOTT4U
911-YOU’LL NEED IT!

:biggthumbsup:
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

Of course, join OUR team US_Marines!!! We need you and your amazing skills!!!! Hope to see you front and center on the battle field, and get ready to kick some ass!!! :pompom: :D
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.
R2-D2

Post by R2-D2 »

I want to join this team.
I have 120 frags and i like bazooka.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Are you all Star Wars freaks or what?
:shock:
In any case, to create or join a team you all need over 500 frags.
:wink:
Chewbacca

Post by Chewbacca »

Remus wrote:Are you all Star Wars freaks or what?
In any case, to create or join a team you all need over 500 frags.
500, damn it.
And who the hell put my picture up :evil: You should have let me comb my hair first. :mrgreen: (thanks whoever did it)
All the best,
Chewwy
Chewbacca

Post by Chewbacca »

I have well over 500 kills now :pompom:
Can I join now?
What is the team called?
All the best,
Chewwy
Amidala

Post by Amidala »

hey, I need team :help:
Please help me. Anyone here who is looking for a team mate? i am here :mrgreen:
Please adddd me in your team :agree:

I am kewl player! :sniper:
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

SUPER :party:

Remus, are you charged here to create team? If you are, than can you please create this team, members are: Amidala, R2-D2, Stallone, Chewbacca and me :biggthumbsup:

I think that cool name could be StarWars :biggthumbsup:

Remus

Post by Remus »

JarJarBinks wrote:Remus, are you charged here to create team? If you are, than can you please create this team, members are: Amidala, R2-D2, Stallone, Chewbacca and me :biggthumbsup:

I think that cool name could be StarWars :biggthumbsup:
The team name is ok, but there is a problem with Stallone: 353 frags only.
:|
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Ok, could you tell me is it possible to create team and when Stallone get 500 frags to put him into team?
Remus

Post by Remus »

JarJarBinks wrote:Ok, could you tell me is it possible to create team and when Stallone get 500 frags to put him into team?
If he is the team leader you must wait for him.
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Yes, he started this topic but we decided that two girls from our team be leaders and they are Amidala and me :wink:

Amidala

Post by Amidala »

JarJarBinks wrote:Yes, he started this topic but we decided that two girls from our team be leaders and they are Amidala and R2-D2

Thanks
Thanks guys for naming me :biggthumbsup: . As R2-D2 has not be seen on the forum yet , So i want to ask on behalf or her and all from authority(Remus?) to make team please :agree: . In our team we all would be commanding this team ship
Let's be ready for big fight :sniper:
Remus

Re: StarWars

Post by Remus »

JarJarBinks wrote:Yes, he started this topic but we decided that two girls from our team be leaders and they are Amidala and R2-D2 :wink:
Talking about StarWars, I can see only 2 couples here:
queen - gungan and wookiee - robot.
I didn't know the gungan is a female ...
Anyway, the StarWars team has been created.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=teams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Where's C-3PO :?: :?: :?: :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
HanSolo

Post by HanSolo »

hi! it me...han

I join!

:help:
Amidala

Post by Amidala »

Join us, we have vacant places. :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

HanSolo wrote:hi! it me...han
I join!
Amidala wrote:Join us, we have vacant places.
Done.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=teams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
5 Star Wars freaks.
:lol:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Hmm..they are freaks indeed....OLD players freaks...cut the crap guys and tell us ...who you REALLY are?!!! :lalala:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Thanks for compliments. :smash:
We are friends who are playing Counter Strike online together, Chewbacca find this game on net and we start to play Hopeless2, Hopeless2 is very similar with Counter Strike (if you maybe know but I doubt), even names and look of some maps are the same such are Aztec and Piranesi and I really don't know what is so strange? :evil:
musoi

Post by musoi »

I also play CS for a while and i know about the similarity of the game but believe me...there are some differences between those 2 and a lot of players here play CS and they are not so good close to imortality...like moves left/right...and other stuff...and explain to me...why one of you say in one specific moment in the game...when i talked to ovi IN ROMANIAN...asking him IN ROMANIAN ...who are those guys?!!...he said...John H asked the same question....so...a lot of weird stuff around your team...
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Say what? Are you the only one from Romania who are playing this game?
One of our mates is from Hungary, he lives and working in the city between Romania and Hungary, Satu More (if I am remember well) and he knows Romanian language, not a perfect but he understood what you were talking about and that's why he said that, is it so unusually? :shock:

I am from Scotland but I live in Croatia, should I hide that I know both language?
musoi

Post by musoi »

ha hahaha thats the most shitty explanation that would give anyone cmon man we are not stupid at least me....satu mare hahahahaa...ai ales ardealul nebunule asta e intotdeauna fruncea cica...anyway man....you are suspects...of a lot of things.....satu mare is a stupid explanation...believe me...i will expose the truth no matter what it is...cheers man :lalala: ...btw i love star wars i got all the collection on dvd hd but you guys are pure and simple WEIRD :cheers:
Amidala

Post by Amidala »

musoi wrote:ha hahaha thats the most shitty explanation that would give anyone cmon man we are not stupid at least me....satu mare hahahahaa...ai ales ardealul nebunule asta e intotdeauna fruncea cica...anyway man....you are suspects...of a lot of things.....satu mare is a stupid explanation...believe me...i will expose the truth no matter what it is...cheers man ...btw i love star wars i got all the collection on dvd hd but you guys are pure and simple WEIRD
:sniper: :smash:
musoi do you have any problem that we started playing this game? if so then tell us so that we don't come in front of you.
Cheer up . why are you after us with 2 hands and 2 legs? Please let we people play this game peacefully. Are you administrator of this game? if you are then we are happily leave this game. keep your game with you. And you are very bad player who only wants to pull legs of new comers. :smash: And please do not hesitate to expose the truth. :biggthumbsup:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Amidala amigdala ...im a very good player by my standards and by many standards...you are just weird people so yes you are right stay the hell out of the righteous players...by all means...return to your counterstrike ....but before you do...tell us who you really are... :lalala: ...pfff....im ready for 1 vs 1 with you and all your fuckin cheat fuckin codes....weirdos :lalala:
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Really? Than come, I am online in game, show me what you know, little freak :lol:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Give up your tricks and i will
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

So? Why do you left?
Do you scare maybe? :shock:
Remus

Post by Remus »

musoi wrote:im ready for 1 vs 1 with you and all your fuckin cheat fuckin codes....weirdos :lalala:
:lol: :lol:
:cheers:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Hahahaha...i came in egt and you are the one that are leaving loool...but again...give up your true identity
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Are you nuts?
I was alone in that room, you came, be there 5 sec, and I just wrote you: Oh you came? and you left... :shock:
Come, I am waiting for you or all your team, as you wish :twisted:
musoi

Post by musoi »

That was NOBODY in that room get serious...dont mention you wrote to me...else...what sense i was getting in that room ....i was in just because i saw you there old one...THINK ABOUT IT.....and anyway...i just want to play with you not for win...just because i want to see who you really are...even you beat me...no matter the score...i just want to recognise the style :joker:
JarJarBinks

Post by JarJarBinks »

Ok, keep up buddy.
I see you hate me because I am better looking than you :lol:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Oh man you got me ! :mrgreen: Yes thats the true reason for all im doing here...cheers...you expose the brutal truth :lalala:
Chewbacca

Post by Chewbacca »

Due to all the complaints I think that this team needs to have a change in policy.
JarJarBinks and Amidala,
1 - Can you please stop killing everyone because they are feeling inferior to your skills.
2 - Can you stop talking to 'certain' players cos they are being affected by your confidence and dont quite feel any of your charisma.
3 - Basically, dont enter the game, go back to CounterStrike, and dont come back. :mrgreen:
4 - Ignore all of this and just batter 'em all some more. The more they moan, the more they deserve. :twisted:
:lol:
All the best,
Chewwy
musoi

Post by musoi »

:mrgreen: Basically...listen to point no.3 written by the monkey...grrr aaarghh...grrr oops, ppprrfff....cahcahcah...hrrrmrrrpfufuf :mrgreen: ...you charismatic characters youuuuu :lol:
Yeart

StarWars

Post by Yeart »

hello Remoquisiera unirme StarWars espero que si porfavor mis amidala me dijo que si pero el capitan no me ha respondido pero quisiera que si Remo porfavor
No Longer a Noob
Yeart

Post by Yeart »

amidala me dijo que si pero el capitan no me ha respondido pero quisiera que si Remo porfavor
No Longer a Noob
ketur66

Post by ketur66 »

Hey Amidala i want to team !!! (me is friend to turk_askeri) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gokay BeSiktasli