Hell_Boyz

Create your own team or join an existing one
Kinho40

Re: Hell_Boyz

Post by Kinho40 »

Why these two different gentlemen Turks are pulling the bag of our team?? :biggthumbsdown:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Kinho40 wrote:Why these two different gentlemen Turks are pulling the bag of our team?? :biggthumbsdown:
I understand your question, but I don't understand the gentleman part.
:cheers:
redkiller13

Post by redkiller13 »

i want to be in this team
:worship: :biggthumbsup:
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Remus wrote:
Kinho40 wrote:Why these two different gentlemen Turks are pulling the bag of our team?? :biggthumbsdown:
I understand your question, but I don't understand the gentleman part.

The explanation is simple Remus:

Since I can not say everything I want, because they are only two children, I thought it best to use a bit of irony.

:whatis: :whatis:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Kinho40 wrote: Since I can not say everything I want, because they are only two children, I thought it best to use a bit of irony.
:whatis:
:lol:
:biggthumbsup:
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Please Milan, I found some to stay at my place on the team. My connection is horrible, my computer is very bad. And I can not stand getting angry and nervous when I play. You need someone better. Milan Please, find someone to put in my place. I am no longer a child to get angry with a game.
supreme

Post by supreme »

Kinho40 wrote:Please Milan, I found some to stay at my place on the team. My connection is horrible, my computer is very bad. And I can not stand getting angry and nervous when I play. You need someone better. Milan Please, find someone to put in my place. I am no longer a child to get angry with a game.
:) kinho, everyone face problems, you are not the only one :P at the moment i cant play also just bcz i am losing data packets and something went wrong from the past 2 months, but i still like to play whenever my connection gets normal or i feel like playing and i also think that all these problem things are temporary and in the end, things will settle down and will be good for us. So don't lose hope :P and hope less for stepping back, hehe :cheers:
:
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

supreme wrote:
Kinho40 wrote:Please Milan, I found some to stay at my place on the team. My connection is horrible, my computer is very bad. And I can not stand getting angry and nervous when I play. You need someone better. Milan Please, find someone to put in my place. I am no longer a child to get angry with a game.
:) kinho, everyone face problems, you are not the only one :P at the moment i cant play also just bcz i am losing data packets and something went wrong from the past 2 months, but i still like to play whenever my connection gets normal or i feel like playing and i also think that all these problem things are temporary and in the end, things will settle down and will be good for us. So don't lose hope :P and hope less for stepping back, hehe :cheers:

You do not understand. I'm not having problems and connection and even packs. I'm just asking to leave the team. Every time I play with my team I'm angry, nervous, and I'm leaving it like the game. And I will not, because I love playing. So I just want to play quiet again, without annoying me. I am no longer a child to be accepting certain things here. And if I continue like this, so I'm no longer want to play. That's it.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Kinho40 wrote:You do not understand. I'm not having problems and connection and even packs. I'm just asking to leave the team. Every time I play with my team I'm angry, nervous, and I'm leaving it like the game. And I will not, because I love playing. So I just want to play quiet again, without annoying me. I am no longer a child to be accepting certain things here. And if I continue like this, so I'm no longer want to play. That's it.
I really don't understand your point of view.
Did I ask you to play against yoxconnectionrocks or cheater_brothers?
You are one of the ancients and you have many friends around here.
There are many teams (and more are coming) with decent connection players looking for team matches.
Play with them, that's all you have to do.
You cannot be angry and nervous in these conditions.
:wink:
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Remus wrote:
Kinho40 wrote:You do not understand. I'm not having problems and connection and even packs. I'm just asking to leave the team. Every time I play with my team I'm angry, nervous, and I'm leaving it like the game. And I will not, because I love playing. So I just want to play quiet again, without annoying me. I am no longer a child to be accepting certain things here. And if I continue like this, so I'm no longer want to play. That's it.
I really don't understand your point of view.
Did I ask you to play against yoxconnectionrocks or cheater_brothers?
You are one of the ancients and you have many friends around here.
There are many teams (and more are coming) with decent connection players looking for team matches.
Play with them, that's all you have to do.
You cannot be angry and nervous in these conditions.

I know my english is not good. I use a translator. Sometimes it is difficult to understand what I write. I apologize for that.

But it is just not want to miss the great friends I made here and that I will keep forever, I'm asking this. And also to love this game, but would not be playing here all these years, I want to leave the team. Why should I continue, I'll just abandon the game. If I stay quiet in my corner, sure I'll be playing here for many years.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Kinho40 wrote: But it is just not want to miss the great friends I made here and that I will keep forever, I'm asking this. And also to love this game, but would not be playing here all these years, I want to leave the team. Why should I continue, I'll just abandon the game. If I stay quiet in my corner, sure I'll be playing here for many years.
Marcos,

Please think twice and answer this question:
Do you want to leave this team?
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Remus wrote:
Kinho40 wrote: But it is just not want to miss the great friends I made here and that I will keep forever, I'm asking this. And also to love this game, but would not be playing here all these years, I want to leave the team. Why should I continue, I'll just abandon the game. If I stay quiet in my corner, sure I'll be playing here for many years.
Marcos,

Yes . I love everyone on the team, will be my friends forever. But if I keep playing on teams too fast I'll leave this game I like so much.
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Kinho40 wrote:
Remus wrote:
Marcos,

Yes . I love everyone on the team, will be my friends forever. But if I keep playing on teams too fast I'll leave this game I like so much.
If I did not leave, I will lose all the great friends I made here over the years, and I do not want this to happen
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Thank you Remus. I hope you understand my point of view.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Kinho40 wrote:
Remus wrote:Marcos,

Done.
You, hannibal and LaraCroft got the "Necromanthus" temporary team.
To keep the bonus and to play 1vs1 deathmatches if you want.
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Remus wrote:
Kinho40 wrote:
Remus wrote:Marcos,

Done.
You, hannibal and LaraCroft got the "Necromanthus" temporary team.
To keep the bonus and to play 1vs1 deathmatches if you want.
Thanks
supreme

Post by supreme »

injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why supreme dont have necromanthus team????????????? :whatis:
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why supreme dont have necromanthus team?????????????
Because she got banned for incompetence.
She is trying for one year to get from 99,000 to 100,000 frags.
:baby:
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

Remus wrote:

Remus, if it is to cause trouble, do not need to leave me on the team. You can even leave me without a team. Do not want to cause trouble
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
:P
haa, do you want that players see her as thunderstorm in the camp with her awesome connection for getting 100k?

haha kinho that was a joke nothing else :P
:
Milan

Post by Milan »

Puto :cry: :cry: :cry:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Remus

Post by Remus »

Kinho40 wrote:Remus, if it is to cause trouble, do not need to leave me on the team. You can even leave me without a team. Do not want to cause trouble
Ok Marcos,

You, Kiren and Milan (aka "puta") got banned.
See you in Hell (with the other boyz).
manga

Post by manga »

kinho my home pc so why leave the team did not leave the game freezes for years, but I'm really sorry I'm sorry you're one of my best friends, I know that I believe our friendship will last, but right now I'm sorry I was shocked confused
come to the baban
Kinho40

Post by Kinho40 »

manga wrote:kinho my home pc so why leave the team did not leave the game freezes for years, but I'm really sorry I'm sorry you're one of my best friends, I know that I believe our friendship will last, but right now I'm sorry I was shocked confused

Manga you'll always be my friend.
I quit the team because if I still was I'd lose all the great friends I made ​​in this game. And for me, a great friendship is better than a game. Do not apologize, you're a great player.
I just needed to leave the team or I would not get to play more.
Topcu

Post by Topcu »

I salute Topcu 32300 Milan team frags var.Topcu want to get a very good player. :biggthumbsup:
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
Topcu

Post by Topcu »

I would like to fight a very good Milan team, a player you take your team with a good team, I noname :biggthumbsup:
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
Topcu

Post by Topcu »

I want to join team
Swedish House Mafia

-Don't you worry child
manga

Post by manga »

milan miss 3 days without :biggthumbsup: :worship: :lol:
come to the baban
Milan

Post by Milan »

My dear teammates,

Last days (months) only manga and I are online, so because of that Hell_Boyz is a dead team. After Call_Of_Duty we were the oldest team in the game but I can do nothing. This team will cease to exist.
It was fun till we all were online but now...

Kotu (manga) and I are going in Call_Of_Duty team.
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »