Zombies

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
breakdown212

Zombies

Post by breakdown212 »

Can you make a better infection mode please, with bot zombies that have NO GUNS and hit you with there hands or machetes. And there should be levels to survive though the more levels you survive the more zombies.You and you team have to hold them off and see how long you can survive by killing them and holding the zombies off.
If you need an idea of what I mean watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgDUgmr3K88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This will be a big improvident to the game and this mode will get popular FAST please Remus watch the video and say if you agree or not

If any Hopeless players agree SHOW REMUS ON THIS FORUM

Trust me its not a bad idea...
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
Milan

Re: Zombies

Post by Milan »

1. So poor zombies with empty hands against machine guns... It's like to kill sitting ducks.
2. As I saw at that video, there were 5-6 teammates and 50 zombies, so for that much players in camp you need damn fast processor and at least 16GB of RAM...
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

i have a great computer and great processor and the zombie will not be that weak they should have 800 HP and in the video is close how it should be a horde of them is hard to take on so theres a challenge
:agree:
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

And they move fast !
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

I make fps games and im 13 if I had the money to put them online they would be so popular.

under estimation.
:sad:
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

This is very reasonable
:cry:
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
Milan

Post by Milan »

1. Maybe it's funny for you, for me isn't, for me that's a bad version of Free For All.
2. Domination and Capture the Flag are great and funny mods, mods with strategy, real team playing and not just rough killing.
3. You have many free servers where you can establish your games, this games is one of free games at free server.
:wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Remus

Post by Remus »

breakdown212 wrote:Can you make a better infection mode please, with bot zombies that have NO GUNS and hit you with there hands or machetes. And there should be levels to survive though the more levels you survive the more zombies.You and you team have to hold them off and see how long you can survive by killing them and holding the zombies off.
You are talking about the cooperative mode.
A team of players killing computer controlled bots is something really stupid.
I don't see any challenge in that (not to mention it's boring).
It fits better for a standalone single-player game and for 9-13 years old "heroes".
See this topic: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
p.s.
Infection means to "infect" other players.
:wink:
breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

I read that forum....
i mean Zombies

in the video the zombies attacked and you held them off not single player. co-op zombies. Please :sad:
WARRIORS_OF_WAR