Re: US_Marines

Post by Yeart »

thanks remus
No Longer a Noob
Yeart

Post by Yeart »

hi Your_Demise:-_- :pimp:
a friend I want to stick to the team is called I hope you stop adailapa :: pliz is good :sniper:
No Longer a Noob
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

Hi, Im also in charge please clearify on what you're saying? are you quitting the team or inviting some one, or what? :?
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

Dear Remus,
Please add eagle56656 to the team, and remove the inactive ones. Thank you. I don't know if he'll have enough sense to come to this forum, but is there anyway to contact him if he won't?
Thank you! :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

ZeronMan wrote:Dear Remus,
Please add eagle56656 to the team, and remove the inactive ones. Thank you. I don't know if he'll have enough sense to come to this forum, but is there anyway to contact him if he won't?
"eagle56656" does not exist.
eagles6656 must reply to this topic.
Tell me the members you want to remove from this team.
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

I made a video earlier illustrating why some of the guys closer to us are not returning to this game.

It will be available when our website gets finished. :biggthumbsup:

Then for everyone thinking I'm just talking trash or can't aim or am exaggerating, they can all line up and kiss my rear.

My video follows a 1000-kill regular player as he tries to fight on equal footing in the camp. After 30 minutes, 5 kills and a 20-number FPS drop, it becomes really clear who can excel in camps and who gets treated like roof chickens.

I tip my hat to all you normal guys who have survived the long haul. And I take it off completely to those of you that do not complain about it. Honestly.

I hope more people decide to stay and play for more than a week or month. That's usually as long as we can keep them, unless they are gifted with certain powers. After that, they realize that the "score" isn't always what the numbers say.

But Zeron... You have made about 10 frags per month. At some point, you need to get up to 10k. This will help you to recruit better players. You'll have better mods, the propack, etc, and guys will want to join up.

:cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:My video follows a 1000-kill regular player as he tries to fight on equal footing in the camp. After 30 minutes, 5 kills and a 20-number FPS drop, it becomes really clear who can excel in camps and who gets treated like roof chickens.
A "normal" player with 1000 frags and without Pro Package has no chance against a turkish player with >10000 frags and Pro Package.
And if that "normal" player has low FPS, he cannot even aim properly.
But all of these are (should be) obvious to anyone.
:wink:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Not obvious to everyone.

Most people think the game is full of nothing but cheaters until it's explained to them otherwise. How many do you think outright quit and don't bother joining the forum or asking about them/reporting them here? I'd say 120:1, easy.

So my videos are going to clue people in on what to do and what not to do.

Rule 1: avoid any ahmet, muhammed, arslan, taric, mucawhatever, and any player that says "jajaja" :lol:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:Rule 1: avoid any ahmet, muhammed, arslan, taric, mucawhatever, and any player that says "jajaja" :lol:
1) The best solution:
a server in Germany or Turkey for the turkish players.
Obviously, they want me to pay for that server too.
Sorry fellows, but I'm not Bill Gates.

2) A good solution:
all the "normal" (and active) players on the elite list.
Timberwolf - their daddy - is waiting for subscriptions.
:lol:
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

I'll try my best to get those frags, but it IS impossible with out pro pack and going against bad connections. But I will try my best. Please remove American. :cheers:
Remus

Post by Remus »

ZeronMan wrote:I'll try my best to get those frags, but it IS impossible with out pro pack and going against bad connections. But I will try my best. Please remove American. :cheers:
:biggthumbsup:
jonrronero

Post by jonrronero »

Your_Demise wrote:I have already sent a pm to Remus, but I'm not sure if he'll respond to it. anyways I would Like to start a new team, Darkshire. and I would like for the players somei xDarkShadowx lol and lastly american to be in it. so if you don't mind remus, could I start it? oh and I have a question, question, what's the max players that can be in a registered team?

hey hombre AMERICANOS aquí ¿puedo y que tengo que hacer para poder entrar al equipo? :?:
jonrronero

Post by jonrronero »

Your_Demise wrote:I have already sent a pm to Remus, but I'm not sure if he'll respond to it. anyways I would Like to start a new team, Darkshire. and I would like for the players somei xDarkShadowx lol and lastly american to be in it. so if you don't mind remus, could I start it? oh and I have a question, question, what's the max players that can be in a registered team?
Hello American man here I can get the team "
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

I am now the team leader, if you live in the USA you may join, AND if your have 500 frags or more :biggthumbsup:
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

Listen up: If I don not see a reply to this team topic, I am leaving this team! I need active forum members as well as players (even though im not that active yet) :|
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

I am leaving this team. Good bye.
Remus

Post by Remus »

ZeronMan wrote:I am leaving this team. Good bye.
Inactive team with 3 members left ...
This team does not exist anymore.