New mode

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
theprophet11

New mode

Post by theprophet11 »

hey remus :worship: i just came up with a good new mode for the game :smile: You can call it whatever you want but this the gameplay u start out with only the weakest gun and go up higher to the next and the next until u get to most powerful ( XM 29 ithink) and once u kill with it u win the round almost like infection..............kinda.........maybe not, but you cant find the guns around camp. Im sorry with annoying with the call of duty modes :oops: You dont have to put it if you cant :|
ILLUMIN▲TI
theprophet11

Re: New mode

Post by theprophet11 »

theprophet11 wrote:hey remus :worship: i just came up with a good new mode for the game :smile: You can call it whatever you want but this the gameplay u start out with only the weakest gun and go up higher to the next and the next until u get to most powerful ( XM 29 ithink) and once u kill with it u win the round almost like infection..............kinda.........maybe not, but you cant find the guns around camp. Im sorry with annoying with the call of duty modes :oops: You dont have to put it if you cant :|
O and if u get killed multiple times or kill yourself you go down a rank. and its origanally called gun game
ILLUMIN▲TI
John_H

Post by John_H »

:baby: i think u have to play first ALL the games Remus made...and then...if u have still time...then you can ask for more...dont you think it's better this way? :whatis:
Brigata HG
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

John_H wrote::baby: i think u have to play first ALL the games Remus made...and then...if u have still time...then you can ask for more...dont you think it's better this way? :whatis:
you are always confusing me john but what is his other games
ILLUMIN▲TI
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

ex. http://youtu.be/zJ-qJYJH5jM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :biggthumbsup: it is very fun if u ask me
ILLUMIN▲TI
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

remus please say yes or no to idea
ILLUMIN▲TI
John_H

Post by John_H »

John_H wrote::baby: i think u have to play first ALL the games Remus made...and then...if u have still time...then you can ask for more...dont you think it's better this way? :whatis:
Brigata HG
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

what other games :evil: this forum is not about his other games ok its about hopeless :roll:
ILLUMIN▲TI
John_H

Post by John_H »

:lol: are you dumb or you just act like it...i cannot understand :whatis:
Brigata HG
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

dont call me dumb if you were my age id be way smarter than you :lol:
ILLUMIN▲TI
John_H

Post by John_H »

:D then act your age...dont try to be smart...with Me :whatis:
Brigata HG
theprophet11

Post by theprophet11 »

i do act my age :twisted: and i dont try to be smart i just am :whatis: and that means i do it to everyone :lol:
ILLUMIN▲TI