Deadly Strike Revision

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
Timberwolf

Deadly Strike Revision

Post by Timberwolf »

Okay, I think this is what needs to happen.

If anyone disagrees, feel free to let me hear it! :biggthumbsup:

Elite List players get 1 Deadly Strike for every 3 chickens.

Non-Elite players get 1 Deadly Strike for every 6 chickens. (Trust me, this is not a lot; everyone plays in the chicken factories only.)

A few reasons.

1: Being on the Elite List HAS TO get you some kind of advantage and/or reward in this game.

2: Re 1, non-elite players having deadly strikes the same nullifies any real advantage these give to good, smart players who need to stop the pingers to enjoy the game on the same level that the never-die crew does.

3: 99% of all players play in NCY, where there is literally no place in camp you cannot get to every chicken. This means they're as easy to get for face-to-face, bomb-spamming, won't-die pingers as they are for good, smart players. (And it's actually a disadvantage for good connections, as they're likely to die before shooting the chicken, whereas a pinger can get hit multiple times and might not even receive the pack.)

4: People are now starting to stock up on these. And maybe that's not so bad. But it's the morons we want to get rid of who are using these the most in my experience! They can stay alive a little longer, shoot more chickens, and you just KNOW they LOVE anything that gives them the upper hand. MSN, Facebook, a POS connection route, antivirus, AND habitually stalking chickens for a one-shot kill.

5: In my opinion, it will actually help level the playing field more so than simply discriminating against the worse connections. Think about it: Now non-elite players know they have to be weary of someone with more one-shot kill capability than they have. So the nasty-ass, in-your-face gameplay that's pinger-friendly will turn a bit more strategic.

I know double the chickens seems like a lot, but A) it's a reward for elite players, and B) 3 more chickens really isn't a lot once you know where they're at on the radar.

Extra chickens simply means extra time. And that's probably the number-one thing that would ever even out the playing field - extra time for a good connection player who dies easier and needs to shoot far more.

Who's with me?

:cheers:
supreme

Re: Deadly Strike Revision

Post by supreme »

Timberwolf wrote:Okay, I think this is what needs to happen.

Non-Elite players get 1 Deadly Strike for every 6 chickens. (Trust me, this is not a lot; everyone plays in the chicken factories only.)

A few reasons.

1: Being on the Elite List HAS TO get you some kind of advantage and/or reward in this game.

2: Re 1, non-elite players having deadly strikes the same nullifies any real advantage these give to good, smart players who need to stop the pingers to enjoy the game on the same level that the never-die crew does.

3: 99% of all players play in NCY, where there is literally no place in camp you cannot get to every chicken. This means they're as easy to get for face-to-face, bomb-spamming, won't-die pingers as they are for good, smart players. (And it's actually a disadvantage for good connections, as they're likely to die before shooting the chicken, whereas a pinger can get hit multiple times and might not even receive the pack.)

4: People are now starting to stock up on these. And maybe that's not so bad. But it's the morons we want to get rid of who are using these the most in my experience! They can stay alive a little longer, shoot more chickens, and you just KNOW they LOVE anything that gives them the upper hand. MSN, Facebook, a POS connection route, antivirus, AND habitually stalking chickens for a one-shot kill.

5: In my opinion, it will actually help level the playing field more so than simply discriminating against the worse connections. Think about it: Now non-elite players know they have to be weary of someone with more one-shot kill capability than they have. So the nasty-ass, in-your-face gameplay that's pinger-friendly will turn a bit more strategic.

I know double the chickens seems like a lot, but A) it's a reward for elite players, and B) 3 more chickens really isn't a lot once you know where they're at on the radar.

Extra chickens simply means extra time. And that's probably the number-one thing that would ever even out the playing field - extra time for a good connection player who dies easier and needs to shoot far more.

Who's with me?

for having this feature, you need to filter elite list again and then you would probably able to find maximum 10 players for whom 3 chickens would be applicable. So there would a new list that would be of good connection or players get killed by half bullet :) .. So after filtering the list you might be able to get this feature .:)
:
skul

Post by skul »

supreme wrote:
Timberwolf wrote:Okay, I think this is what needs to happen.

A few reasons.

Who's with me?

for having this feature, you need to filter elite list again and then you would probably able to find maximum 10 players for whom 3 chickens would be applicable. So there would a new list that would be of good connection or players get killed by half bullet :) .. So after filtering the list you might be able to get this feature .:)
I think BOOSTED mode can help good connection players!
BOOSTED mode could take place of Free For All for some time to be tested... "...it's a disadvantage for the bad connections ..."
Read here the Topic BOOSTED.
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

I don't think it needs to be revised that much. And if it needs to be revised, it needs to be revised in general. The deadly strikes won't matter to people within the elite list, only to those outside of it.

My point is only that being on the elite list should grant people special powers in this game beyond simply double > player out power.

A lot of guys on elite are only there because they're loyal and not because of connection. But some people do try to do their best to improve the game by reporting cheaters (without actually being cheaters and trying to cover their own tail), enforcing standards in camps, switching their own connection and PC to improve performance, etc.

It's not asking a lot.

"Boosted" is also a separate issue.

Before deadly strikes, chickens only gave armor/health. Now they give deadly strikes.

Elite list players receiving a deadly strike in only 1/2 the chickens is very fair I think.

The smartest thing would be to dumb about 50 players from the elite list and take away deadly strikes for non-elite list altogether! :lol: But I think it will be just perfect if non-elite players have to work harder for it.

It seems like a very logical thing to do. It doesn't hurt anyone, as this is still a new feature. It only helps further level the playing field.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Timberwolf I agree whole heartedly.

The Elite remain honest, keep our connections clean and play fair. Yet we are continually beat down by those who can't keep their IM off and continually brag "117k / 6d".

I mean COME ON! We ask them to reboot and they ask "what? why? pls don't out me!!!"

This would help keep things on an even keel.

Count my humble opinion as a "yes"! :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Reward those who play fair! .....and punish players who get reported for using MSN and other services for two weeks by taking away their chickens! and let them eat bullets!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Timberwolf wrote:1: Being on the Elite List HAS TO get you some kind of advantage and/or reward in this game.
Timberwolf wrote:The smartest thing would be to dumb about 50 players from the elite list and take away deadly strikes for non-elite list altogether!
supreme wrote:for having this feature, you need to filter elite list again and then you would probably able to find maximum 10 players for whom 3 chickens would be applicable. So there would a new list that would be of good connection or players get killed by half bullet :) .. So after filtering the list you might be able to get this feature .:)
:agree:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I think we have 3 categories of player now
1st cat, players who have 1 of 3 qualities, good connection 70%+ of the time, donate to the game, or positively contribute to the game/forum.
2nd cat, everybody new or old.
3rd cat, I think you know who i'm talking about :?:

1st cat = all privileges + a months exclusive access , to new updates, mods, chickens, landmines and so on.
2nd cat = moderate privileges.
3rd cat = absolutely nothing, a big fat zero.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:I think we have 3 categories of player now
1st cat, players who have 1 of 3 qualities, good connection 70%+ of the time, donate to the game, or positively contribute to the game/forum.
2nd cat, everybody new or old.
3rd cat, I think you know who i'm talking about :?:

1st cat = all privileges + a months exclusive access , to new updates, mods, chickens, landmines and so on.
2nd cat = moderate privileges.
3rd cat = absolutely nothing, a big fat zero.
:pompom: Nicely put. :pompom:

breakdown212

Post by breakdown212 »

NOO!! :evil: the migratory of you guys have pro pack and now!! you what to make it harder for the one thing we have to up stage you guys harder to get!!?? no no no! :biggthumbsdown: :biggthumbsdown: :mad:
WARRIORS_OF_WAR
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

You are on the elite list. You will have still the 3-chicken DS feature.

And migratory? LMAO

Are we birds? :shock:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

Timberwolf wrote:You are on the elite list. You will have still the 3-chicken DS feature.

And migratory? LMAO

this is simple:
Enter a field, eg FFA, close it, then start collecting chickens. when you're having a good amount of them, open field, and let the birds come. :mrgreen:
When you enter a field, you already are a number ratones holed up full of chickens, they're gluttons :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Topz007 wrote:
Timberwolf wrote:You are on the elite list. You will have still the 3-chicken DS feature.

And migratory? LMAO

this is simple:
Enter a field, eg FFA, close it, then start collecting chickens. when you're having a good amount of them, open field, and let the birds come. :mrgreen:
When you enter a field, you already are a number ratones holed up full of chickens, they're gluttons :mrgreen:

LOL!
People I developed new tactics against those rattones. From time to time I became one of them.
I studied their behavior and I came to conclusion that they are cowards who can't kill anyone in face to face battles! They pick up AW 50 collect DS and start shooting! If they have bad connection or have MSN or bla bla what... thats even better! They become ultimate soldiers (immortal, strong with unlimited health with full armor on).
Finnaly to conclude I am going to ask Remus not for the chicken DS but for let say bull DS (combination of mirror image and teleportation). I think this is the only way to fight with them and beat them. :sniper:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Should we still get armour when we kill a chicken now that death strikes are here? :roll:
How about a random mixture of armour enhancement OR a third of a DS point? Maybe not knowing what you will get will make it more interesting.

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Scrappitt wrote:Should we still get armour when we kill a chicken now that death strikes are here? :roll:
How about a random mixture of armour enhancement OR a third of a DS point? Maybe not knowing what you will get will make it more interesting.
Do you need armor when you have 10-20 life?
:whatis:
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Remus wrote:Do you need armor when you have 10-20 life?
I think you have missed my point! :whatis:

If we have DS's for every 3 chickens, isn't that enough?
Why should you also get the armour?

Scrap

Officially Retired!
Remus

Post by Remus »

Scrappitt wrote:If we have DS's for every 3 chickens, isn't that enough?
Because most of the players don't even know about the "R" key.
Because many players die like a chicken anyway.
Because Simon needs armor in a total war against immortals.
:lol:
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Remus wrote:Because Simon needs armor in a total war against immortals.
I can die just as easy with the armour! :oops:

Scrap

Officially Retired!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
Scrappitt wrote:If we have DS's for every 3 chickens, isn't that enough?
Because most of the players don't even know about the "R" key.
Because many players die like a chicken anyway.
Because Simon needs armor in a total war against immortals.
I think what we need is Z key for air strike on all camp to kill all rats and bats, immortas too! My dear Remus I think this game is full of new features. In a month or two we wont be able to use our keyboard normaly! Every letter will be asigned with some action! I am thinking to order F1 steering wheel on ebay just to play the game! Can you please put option plan A, B, C, D.... for the players to choose. If someone won't to be rattone choose A (maybe 2 sniper rifles, and M4, no armor and DS), bats choose B (RPG, shutgun, AUG, only armor no DS) ...every option would have it's own setup and set of weapons. So let see some action! This would I think change the concept of the game totaly. Everybody would think twice what would they choose and with what would they fight in camp.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:I think what we need is Z key for air strike on all camp to kill all rats and bats, immortas too! My dear Remus I think this game is full of new features.
That's right.
I tried to do my best, but there are a bunch of involved keys.
And some of them already with multiple functions. :|
In a few months we'll need the 2nd keyboard.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:
profesorhr wrote:I think what we need is Z key for air strike on all camp to kill all rats and bats, immortas too! My dear Remus I think this game is full of new features.
That's right.
I tried to do my best, but there are a bunch of involved keys.
And some of them already with multiple functions. :|
In a few months we'll need the 2nd keyboard.
I know you did the best :pompom: but you have to know when to stop! Otherwise there will not be any shooting in camp because people will be occupide with they keyboards. One good thing about that is that we are all going to be fully qualified typists and we can all find new jobs! Maybe better paid :mrgreen:
DeadlySpawn

Post by DeadlySpawn »

Scrappitt wrote:

Yes, when you have armor you die about as quick as you would with no armor
Spawn
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

DeadlySpawn wrote:
Scrappitt wrote:

I die quick with or without armor! If you are in camp with 9 Turks and 8 of them are immortal nothing will help you! If you have 140 health (not likely to stay alive to have this amount of health) and 100 armor (poor chickens) you will be still dead in matter of seconds!!
So my proposition is to have TS which means Turkish shield which will protect you from 4 Turk shots. This will be the only weapon.....
DeadlySpawn

Post by DeadlySpawn »

profesorhr wrote:
DeadlySpawn wrote:
Scrappitt wrote: I can die just as easy with the armour! :oops:

I die quick with or without armor! If you are in camp with 9 Turks and 8 of them are immortal nothing will help you! If you have 140 health (not likely to stay alive to have this amount of health) and 100 armor (poor chickens) you will be still dead in matter of seconds!!
So my proposition is to have TS which means Turkish shield which will protect you from 4 Turk shots. This will be the only weapon.....
I don't think he will do that, and just an improvement in armor will be okay. If he could make armor like getting an extra 200 life that would be ok. OR he can make it like an extra 50 life and so on. Maybe my idea is bad, but lets hope he improves the armor.
Spawn
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

I told you, have heard rumors about cheating with DS.
In FFA, the guy enters the field and in less than one minute, are already killing other players with DS, subsequently. I still can not prove it, but when I got to catch someone, that player has to be banned and no return. :whatis:
:smash: :smash: :smash:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
kronos12

Post by kronos12 »

I did not do it, man topz fraud. these settings must have made a mistake when they change constantly. I must have forgotten to change the settings on. sorry for bad english.. I can not even express myself.. after that I'll talk to Turkish.. you try to understand :lol:
Dizlerimin üzerinde yaşamaktansa,ayaklarımın üzerinde ölmeyi tercih ederim. Ernesto Che Guevara
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

kronos12 wrote:I did not do it, man topz fraud. these settings must have made a mistake when they change constantly. I must have forgotten to change the settings on. sorry for bad english.. I can not even express myself.. after that I'll talk to Turkish.. you try to understand :lol:
You have been warned. :whatis:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Topz007 wrote:
kronos12 wrote:I did not do it, man topz fraud. these settings must have made a mistake when they change constantly. I must have forgotten to change the settings on. sorry for bad english.. I can not even express myself.. after that I'll talk to Turkish.. you try to understand :lol:
You have been warned. :whatis:
:whatis: :smash:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Topz007 wrote:I told you, have heard rumors about cheating with DS.
In FFA, the guy enters the field and in less than one minute, are already killing other players with DS, subsequently. I still can not prove it, but when I got to catch someone, that player has to be banned and no return. :whatis:
:smash: :smash:

I have also seen this. We ALL need to watch for this and out the offender! :police:

kronos12

Post by kronos12 »

I like to kill chicken...

My fast kill chiken..

Do this for all the trouble of ...

Why not play the game as fast as you Turks accuse us... :biggthumbsup:

topz and slap the good guys.. I respect you.. :cheers:

Follow me to the game .. > spectate kronos12 :wink:
Dizlerimin üzerinde yaşamaktansa,ayaklarımın üzerinde ölmeyi tercih ederim. Ernesto Che Guevara
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Hey :!:
fuat(kronos12)about not talk :whatis:
he isn't child.
he is man
and very good man
And He my Good big brother :cheers:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk