To Doctor Ulubatli:

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

To Doctor Ulubatli:

Post by slapshot »

I want to thank you for your generous offer to treat my bad tooth in your new dental office.

BUT, the other day, Fuku and I got to drinking whiskey in TGY. After 4 or 5 hours, we might have got a bit ...well you know, carried away. :party:

The more we drank, the more old slap starts talking bad about Fuku and finally said something to offend him. :mad: So he punched me in the face! Well that raised the "Irish" in old slap so the next thing you know, we are rolling around on the floor punching, scratching, biting and pulling hair. And in doing so, Fuku punched me again and knocked out that old infected tooth! :shock:

So the problem is now solved my friend!

Oh and don't worry, Fuku and I are still good friends... but we don't drink whiskey together anymore! :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Lenny

Re: To Doctor Ulubatli:

Post by Lenny »

LMAO
I'm so glad, Fuku is a team mate, bcoz I don't need any teeth removing ATM

slapshot wrote:Fuku and I are still good friends...
I should think so
Dental surgery in America is very expensive.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Fuku

Post by Fuku »

My potner naveen is very good at removing teeth. Here is an example of his work :agree:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I always have you at gunpoint
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Slap, Shy Ted's u can try my dentist! I can recommend it to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6R9kSGV2Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:Slap, Shy Ted's u can try my dentist! I can recommend it to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6R9kSGV2Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HAAA HAA HAAA! I Love Mr. Bean!!! :mrgreen:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”