Any Way To Stop Lag?

Did you find a bug? Let us know about it.
uk-army

Any Way To Stop Lag?

Post by uk-army »

:help: Are there any ways to stop lag?
Because today i was playing and my player was freezing in places and i was getting :sniper: easily and it was so annoying :mad:
slapshot

Re: [b] Any Way To Stop Lag??[/b]

Post by slapshot »

uk-army wrote::help: Are there any ways to stop lag?
Because today i was playing and my player was freezing in places and i was getting :sniper: easily and it was so annoying :mad:
Unfortunately, not on your end. It's all on his end. And because of this "lag" the data packets are not being sent and received correctly. So jittery movement, unloading your weapon while he just stands there, only to be killed by one or two of his shots is the result.
In short, an immortal.

Now on his end, there are certain things that can be done. Firstly, turn off all other programs, especially those that are using an internet connection. Examples include any kind of email or instant messenger, steam client, other web browsers, etc.

Above that, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements and that the rest is up to your internet service provider. :cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

jamescarl

Re: Any Way To Stop Lag?

Post by jamescarl »

slapshot how to create a team :wink:
Lenny

Re: Any Way To Stop Lag?

Post by Lenny »

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”