QR codes

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
uk-army

QR codes

Post by uk-army »

Whoever finds out what this QR code says will get a gift from me, just post the answer as a reply. You must tell me how you did it though. :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
shasha

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by shasha »

uk-army wrote:Whoever finds out what this QR code says will get a gift from me, just post the answer as a reply. You must tell me how you did it though. :cheers:
It says: Shy_Teds
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

uk-army wrote:Whoever finds out what this QR code says will get a gift from me, just post the answer as a reply. You must tell me how you did it though. :cheers:
Yes, shyteds. And what about this?

You can use this site to make and decode a QR codes:
http://www.patrick-wied.at/static/qrgen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

freekarol wrote:
Yes, shyteds. And what about this?

You can use this site to make and decode a QR codes:
http://www.patrick-wied.at/static/qrgen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes well done, my one says Shy_Teds. Can I reward you with 5 team death matches with me, whenever you want? Your one is a bit too easy because it gives the answer on the image name. It says Hopeless 2. :mrgreen:
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

shasha wrote:
Yes well done. What did you use to figure it out?
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
shasha

Post by shasha »

uk-army wrote:
shasha wrote:
Yes well done. What did you use to figure it out?
It's possible to decode it if you know encoding details such as format information and QR Symbols. This would not be easy tho! The easiest way is using readers or online websites such as http://www.patrick-wied.at/static/qrgen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to encode it. BTW, I was the first person who answered so I should really get the prize! :wink: :pompom:
A brave man is a man who dares to look the Devil in the face and tell him he is a Devil!
Lenny

Re: QR codes

Post by Lenny »

shasha wrote: BTW, I was the first person who answered so I should really get the prize!
:smile: :lol:

Sasha/Sharok, We have a community around here.
Criticism is understandable, but constructive criticism is the most welcome.
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

It's possible to decode it if you know encoding details such as format information and QR Symbols. This would not be easy tho! The easiest way is using readers or online websites such as http://www.patrick-wied.at/static/qrgen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to encode it. BTW, I was the first person who answered so I should really get the prize! :wink: :pompom:
I have heard that you have been banned for cheating so I don't think you deserve the award.
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
shasha

Post by shasha »

uk-army wrote: I have heard that you have been banned for cheating so I don't think you deserve the award.
I understand you have been banned and it's been very important for you to have your account back. So you have it now and there is no need to say unfair words to please the admin and moderators. Never judge on something you have only heard and not seen. You are a young man and it's good to practice to be fair all the time under any conditions let alone making the moderators of a gaming website happy. About replying to your post, I noticed nobody had answered your post for a few days so decided to reply to it so you would not feel bad! I don't like it when I write a post and nobody replies to it. About the award, what kind of award you could give me? I was only joking, mate! I know you might reply me with another antagonistic post but it's OK! Good luck! :biggthumbsup:
manga

Re: QR codes

Post by manga »

shasha over criticism :evil:
come to the baban
uk-army

Post by uk-army »

shasha wrote:
uk-army wrote: I have heard that you have been banned for cheating so I don't think you deserve the award.
I understand you have been banned and it's been very important for you to have your account back. So you have it now and there is no need to say unfair words to please the admin and moderators. Never judge on something you have only heard and not seen. You are a young man and it's good to practice to be fair all the time under any conditions let alone making the moderators of a gaming website happy. About replying to your post, I noticed nobody had answered your post for a few days so decided to reply to it so you would not feel bad! I don't like it when I write a post and nobody replies to it. About the award, what kind of award you could give me? I was only joking, mate! I know you might reply me with another antagonistic post but it's OK! Good luck! :biggthumbsup:
I wasn't trying to please the moderators and I know how it feels to get banned because I was 1 month ago.
Ok. Remus when you give him the account back give him 2000 points from me if you can as he was the first to figure the QR code.
Hopeless 2 Shy_Teds
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

uk-army wrote:
shasha wrote:
I wasn't trying to please the moderators and I know how it feels to get banned because I was 1 month ago.
Ok. Remus when you give him the account back give him 2000 points from me if you can as he was the first to figure the QR code.

Please could you cut the crap uk-army
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
shasha

Post by shasha »

uk-army wrote:
You've already given me the award with your nice comment, mate! Thank you! :biggthumbsup: