A Welcome message!!!!

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

A Welcome message!!!!

Post by slapshot »

I wanted to share this post straight from my Facebook wall with everyone. From a very dear friend and player known as JohnnyB!

"Sorry I have not wrote you in a while Steve. I have been fighting my demons and slowly coming back to life. The good news I have to report to you is that I am in remission. Just have some things to work out before I can get back in the game. Wanted to say thanks for all of the great support you gave me Bro during my darkest hours. Your kind thoughts and prayers along with your infinite wisdom helped to pull me through this. Take care my friend. I will talk to you later. :). John Beatty - Mililani Hawaii"

Please join me in wishing John the very best and speediest recovery.
:pompom: :agree: :cheers:

P.S. For those of you who have not yet found me, my Facebook account is:

http://www.facebook.com/steve.field.167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Re: A Welcome message!!!!

Post by supreme »

slapshot wrote:I wanted to share this post straight from my Facebook wall with everyone. From a very dear friend and player known as JohnnyB!

"Sorry I have not wrote you in a while Steve. I have been fighting my demons and slowly coming back to life. The good news I have to report to you is that I am in remission. Just have some things to work out before I can get back in the game. Wanted to say thanks for all of the great support you gave me Bro during my darkest hours. Your kind thoughts and prayers along with your infinite wisdom helped to pull me through this. Take care my friend. I will talk to you later. :). John Beatty - Mililani Hawaii"

Please join me in wishing John the very best and speediest recovery.
:pompom: :agree: :cheers:

P.S. For those of you who have not yet found me, my Facebook account is:

http://www.facebook.com/steve.field.167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:biggthumbsup:
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Good to hear. :D
Thanks Steve :biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Please join me in wishing John the very best and speediest recovery.
:cheers:
manga

Post by manga »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Please join me in wishing John the very best and speediest recovery.
:cheers:
:biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Come back soon! We are all waithing for you. :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien