Sancion!

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
dragon_negro

Sancion!

Post by dragon_negro »

ahora ven por que abandonamos el juego varios jugadores por causa de esto
exigo sancion inmediata debido a que este sujeto ya ha tenido muchas quejas espero justicia no me gustaria que esto se quedara asi :biggthumbsdown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragon_negro
mr.gunfr

Re: Sancion!

Post by mr.gunfr »

dragon_negro wrote:Español :
Ahora ven por que abandonamos el juego varios jugadores por causa de esto
exigo sancion inmediata debido a que este sujeto ya ha tenido muchas quejas espero justicia no me gustaria que esto se quedara asi :biggthumbsdown:

English :
Now they see so that we left the game several players because of this
exigo immediate sanction because this subject already has had many complaints I wait for justice not gustaria me that this remained thus :biggthumbsdown:
Español :
Era tan testigo de esta escena.
A menos que no haya hecho “imprima pantalla”.

Français :
J'étais aussi témoins de cette scène.
Sauf que je n'ai pas fait "Imprime écran".

English :
I was also pilot of this scene.
Except that I do not have fact “Prints screen”.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Well apparently Gallego may not be getting the message. It would seem that many players want him to have his chat removed (Placed on the BadLang list), or banned completely. 3 votes will place him on the BadLang list.
May I point out that he almost always does this in Spanish. Not everyone speaks this language so it only offends those who do.
I only offend the Spanish-speaking players when I attempt to speak Spanish!

Yo sólo ofender a los jugadores que hablan español cuando intento hablar español!
:mrgreen:

(I am not voting at this point, nor do I believe he should be banned. Just reminding everyone of the procedures.)
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:Well apparently Gallego may not be getting the message. It would seem that many players want him to have his chat removed (Placed on the BadLang list), or banned completely. 3 votes will place him on the BadLang list.
May I point out that he almost always does this in Spanish. Not everyone speaks this language so it only offends those who do.
I only offend the Spanish-speaking players when I attempt to speak Spanish!

Yo sólo ofender a los jugadores que hablan español cuando intento hablar español!
:mrgreen:

(I am not voting at this point, nor do I believe he should be banned. Just reminding everyone of the procedures.)
I remember a situation when he asked me if I understand Spanish and when I answered no he started to curse me in Spanish but I something understood, hehe.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
dragon_negro

Post by dragon_negro »

I disagree with you slapshot know me and know how I am to not have a player Gallego justice only by ignoramus who insults me kill me or Latinos what kind of game is this supposed to be here where there is respect? or where all insult and throw bullets remus please put it in this game badlang or worse every day with the attitudes of the players as only insults Latinos do not have to suffer insults here assumes that there are moderators and administrator to check complaints and thoughts of the players

about freekarol guess you agree with me in punishing the player for bad language or am I wrong
dragon_negro
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

dragon_negro wrote:I disagree with you slapshot know me and know how I am to not have a player Gallego justice only by ignoramus who insults me kill me or Latinos what kind of game is this supposed to be here where there is respect? or where all insult and throw bullets remus please put it in this game badlang or worse every day with the attitudes of the players as only insults Latinos do not have to suffer insults here assumes that there are moderators and administrator to check complaints and thoughts of the players

about freekarol guess you agree with me in punishing the player for bad language or am I wrong
I did not say I disagreed, only that I was not casting a vote with my post. An insult is the same in every language. But I have not witnessed it directed at another player when I was in the same camp. But I point out, 3 votes from other Elite players would put him on BadLang list. Probably before I were to witness it. I respect ALL nationalities and did not mean to show any disrespect to you or other Latinos. :biggthumbsup: :cheers: .
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”