Speedhack moron issue

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
profesorhr

Speedhack moron issue

Post by profesorhr »

Dear all,
lately (past couple of days) I have problems with my connection. Well, I think I have it. The situation is that these couple of days I got kicked out of the camp as a speedhack moron :oops: . It is becoming very very frustrating because I can't play the game normaly anymore. This "thing" is happening while playing at my home and in the office. I must point out that I use IE8 as default browser and XP pro is the OS 4GB Ram on both PC's, Nvidaia Quadro FX 580 graphic card. Did this "thing" happend to anyone else this past few days (maybe, problems with the connection to USA server - Sandy storm) or my case is just isolated situation. I would like to here the coment on that from Remus and moderators. Can someone test my connection somehow? I would really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

profesorhr
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Re: Speedhack moron issue

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:Dear all,
lately (past couple of days) I have problems with my connection. Well, I think I have it. The situation is that these couple of days I got kicked out of the camp as a speedhack moron :oops: . It is becoming very very frustrating because I can't play the game normaly anymore. This "thing" is happening while playing at my home and in the office. I must point out that I use IE8 as default browser and XP pro is the OS 4GB Ram on both PC's, Nvidaia Quadro FX 580 graphic card. Did this "thing" happend to anyone else this past few days (maybe, problems with the connection to USA server - Sandy storm) or my case is just isolated situation. I would like to here the coment on that from Remus and moderators. Can someone test my connection somehow? I would really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

profesorhr
ITs time of Watchdog realization. he finally knows that who rhe real culprut is :P
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:
Thanks in advance.

profesorhr
ITs time of Watchdog realization. he finally knows that who rhe real culprut is :P

Carefull supreme, the dog I mean The Watchdog might bite you also.... That won't be very nice. I think the dog was miss guided because I was in girls outfit. Maybe the dog thought it was you? :mrgreen:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Thanks in advance.

profesorhr
I believe it is because Watchdog has been set to a more aggressive level due to the many cheats showing up in beginners camps. You may notice this more in beginner camps than in free for all. And yes, it happens to me too. I have 4 GB ram, decent, fast video card, and I use Chrome. (My ping is a consistent 79 and packs always good) But as you know, my fps will drop after more than 6 join a camp.
:cheers:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:
supreme wrote:
Thanks in advance.

profesorhr

Carefull supreme, the dog I mean The Watchdog might bite you also.... That won't be very nice. I think the dog was miss guided because I was in girls outfit. Maybe the dog thought it was you? :mrgreen:
today dog was weird . instead of scoring at flag , he was biting me there. stupid dumb :smash:
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ha ha ha. I noticed! There is a solution to the situation. Just wear the man's outfit :mrgreen:
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:Ha ha ha. I noticed! There is a solution to the situation. Just wear the man's outfit :mrgreen:
haha, he was idiot, he did this many times. In real life , i dont like them at all. they all run toward me and i get scared. i cant stand there. so thts funny situation for everyone to see. :P
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:haha, he was idiot, he did this many times. In real life , i dont like them at all. they all run toward me and i get scared. i cant stand there. so thts funny situation for everyone to see. :P
:lol:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:
profesorhr wrote:Ha ha ha. I noticed! There is a solution to the situation. Just wear the man's outfit :mrgreen:
haha, he was idiot, he did this many times. In real life , i dont like them at all. they all run toward me and i get scared. i cant stand there. so thts funny situation for everyone to see. :P
:pompom:
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:
supreme wrote:
:pompom:
haha, you guys can enjoy, u know few months back a cute puppy ran towards me 10 times and jumped. i ran forward. haha.. he went back to his owner and then ran towards me.. i was with my friend .. i was hiding behind her and she was laughing and that stupid puppy kept on doin this.. ran toward his owner and then back to me.. like this was his mission or he wanted my blessings. haha . but i dint touch him :P
:
John_H

Post by John_H »

:lol: Next time wear my wolf out fit so you can scare the dog :? ... or bite him back :roll:
Brigata HG
supreme

Post by supreme »

John_H wrote::lol: Next time wear my wolf out fit so you can scare the dog :? ... or bite him back :roll:
Hehe
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

supreme wrote:
John_H wrote::lol: Next time wear my wolf out fit so you can scare the dog :? ... or bite him back :roll:
Hehe
I think your favorite song is "Who Let the Dogs out??" :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy the rest of the day! :baby:
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:
supreme wrote:
Hehe
I think your favorite song is "Who Let the Dogs out??" :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy the rest of the day! :baby:
ha ha ha
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I just love when I can make people laugh!.
supreme

Post by supreme »

You nt only made me laugh but also hungry. Now m gonna eat something
:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

With multiple players in the field and with poor connection makes you an speedhackmoron, this is a problem. :roll:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Topz007 wrote:With multiple players in the field and with poor connection makes you an speedhackmoron, this is a problem. :roll:
Welcome to the moron club :mrgreen:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

profesorhr wrote:
Topz007 wrote:With multiple players in the field and with poor connection makes you an speedhackmoron, this is a problem. :roll:
hehehe
I think the boss is still thinking what to do :mrgreen:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:
profesorhr wrote:
hehehe
Nothing to do about that.
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Topz007 wrote: hehehe
No he has stoped thinking! Now he just free the dog and let him do the job... :mrgreen:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Watchdog is set so aggressive, it is now attacking itself! :lol: :lol:

http://youtu.be/3AWjzCRC174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:Watchdog is set so aggressive, it is now attacking itself! :lol: :lol:

:biggthumbsup:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:Watchdog is set so aggressive, it is now attacking itself! :lol: :lol:

The dog was in in a mental hospital, wasn't it? :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..