Items on screen - questions

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Chomp

Items on screen - questions

Post by Chomp »

Greetings, I have been able to figure out many things but still have a few questions.
1. Is there a benefit to shooting the birds? Rewards? Chicken? Crow?
2. Directly below the birds there is some kind of rating? DS5 What does that mean?
3. There is what looks like a pair of running legs in the box near the birds. What does that mean?
4. How do you drop the landmine without blowing yourself up?

Thanks for your help. :cool:

Chomp
All you can do is all you can do.
supreme

Re: Items on screen - questions

Post by supreme »

Chomp wrote:Greetings, I have been able to figure out many things but still have a few questions.
1. Is there a benefit to shooting the birds? Rewards? Chicken? Crow?
2. Directly below the birds there is some kind of rating? DS5 What does that mean?
3. There is what looks like a pair of running legs in the box near the birds. What does that mean?
4. How do you drop the landmine without blowing yourself up?

Thanks for your help. :cool

Chomp
Welcome !!! to forum :), So here are the answers

1) Yes,

Shooting crow will give you health and armor, (health if you have low health, armor when you have full health and vice versa). Also it helps in giving you DS (Deadly strike) by shooting 5 crows (3 crows for Elite listed players). DS means 1 bullet of any gun = 1 kill and you activate or deactivate by using 'r' key.

Shooting chicken will give you ammo of specific weapon with which you are shooting, bazooka is exceptional case :-P

Dog in domination is immortal, if you get near to him, he will get armor and health by biting you :P

2) :mrgreen:

3) pair of running legs shows that you need to buy a new trouser :P, hehe
Well it means you can run away from bullets/player like a cheater or coward.
Use forward key e.g. 'w' and 'e' together, you can run like a rocket for limited time. (You can regain this running power by standing somewhere)

4) landlines blast as soon as you place very close to the warehouse and spawn places. You use 'L' key for placing the landline. Then it is active, you get 3-5 secs (i am not sure) to walk away from that place.

So now you are ready to use all these magics.
:cheers:
:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

There is what looks like a pair of running legs in the box near the birds. What does that mean?
First of all, welcome on forum, I have one addition to the supreme (akka. grandmother) post.
She forgot to tell you that a "pair of running legs" are not available in the Begginers camp.
Feel free to ask any question about the game and share your thoughts with us.....Hope to see you in camp :biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

It seems Im the last scout who always says "thanks" when somebody helped me. I can read no "thanks" here...
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:It seems Im the last scout who always says "thanks" when somebody helped me. I can read no "thanks" here...
Some players play every hour, some every week, some every weekend, some every month.

Maybe it is you who is being to impatient :shock:

Forums need forum members.
Should I ask for Remus to say thanks for every time I contribute to this forum. :?:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Lenny wrote:Some players play every hour, some every week, some every weekend, some every month.

Should I ask for Remus to say thanks for every time I contribute to this forum. :?:
:biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:
freekarol wrote:It seems Im the last scout who always says "thanks" when somebody helped me. I can read no "thanks" here...
Some players play every hour, some every week, some every weekend, some every month.

Just an excuse. :wink:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

:lol:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:
It's not the same thing.
And Karol is right anyway.
That guy didn't know the basics and he asked some questions.
He got the right answers, but he didn't say "thank you".
:wink:

p.s.
He also sent me a PM, he got the answer, but he didn't say "thank you".
How do you call that Leon (at least in UK)?
:mrgreen:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Chump.
Chumpless 2 forum :?: :oops:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

As I have stated, I believe the PM button means private message. You have no idea if I said thank you or not. Stop being childish.

We sometimes take those who offer help for granted when they deserve much thanks. I appreciate their help.
All you can do is all you can do.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
Lenny wrote:
It's not the same thing.
And Karol is right anyway.
That guy didn't know the basics and he asked some questions.
He got the right answers, but he didn't say "thank you".
:wink:

p.s.
He also sent me a PM, he got the answer, but he didn't say "thank you".
How do you call that Leon (at least in UK)?
:mrgreen:
Poor memory? :smile:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Chomp wrote:As I have stated, I believe the PM button means private message. You have no idea if I said thank you or not. Stop being childish.

We sometimes take those who offer help for granted when they deserve much thanks. I appreciate their help.
1. It's your choice if you thank or not.
2.It was not just about you. You just reminded me how many ppl ask for help via the Internet forums(how to clean PC from malware, how to learn English etc) but lots of them dont thank for helpful advices. Advices given for free desire thanking at leat. But bucks are also wellcome. :smile:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Let's end this pointles discussion :wink: ! The guy just said THANKS :D ! No need to go further aldo your statment is quite legit freekarol!
supreme

Post by supreme »

:-):-):-) :-):-):-):-)
: