Donation suggestion

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Chomp

Donation suggestion

Post by Chomp »

I see when you click on the PayPal donate button it defaults to $3.00 for a power pack. Can you include the option to donate a different amount? $3.00 minimum for purchasing the power pack but allow the player to donate more than $3.00 if he or she desires.

Just an suggestion.
:idea:
Remus

Re: Donation suggestion

Post by Remus »

Chomp wrote: I see when you click on the PayPal donate button it defaults to $3.00 for a power pack. Can you include the option to donate a different amount? $3.00 minimum for purchasing the power pack but allow the player to donate more than $3.00 if he or she desires.

Just an suggestion.
:idea:
If you want to donate more than 3 bucks:
http://www.infdat.com/utils/weapons.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I know I don't need to say thank you , but thank you Chomp for your well thought out post :biggthumbsup:
Hopefully you will have many more :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

My pleasure. It's a fun site and should be supported. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into it. Meeting some nice people too. Meeting people from all over. I met King George from Romania today. :biggthumbsup:
All you can do is all you can do.
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Thanks Remus for the URL to donate. :cheers:
All you can do is all you can do.