Running Legs????

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
ncflygirl222

Running Legs????

Post by ncflygirl222 »

Hello
I haven't played in a while due to a number of personal issues not related to the game. With that said I've noticed some changes. I noticed that the viewing screen is smaller, almost like I have blinders on.....maybe that's not accurate but there is less room to see.
I also see what looks like a pair of running legs over the pigeon on the lower left, where is shows how many DS's you have. What are the running legs for? How do they become activated?
Thank you in advance.
manga

Re: Running Legs????

Post by manga »

ncflygirl222 wrote:Hello
I haven't played in a while due to a number of personal issues not related to the game. With that said I've noticed some changes. I noticed that the viewing screen is smaller, almost like I have blinders on.....maybe that's not accurate but there is less room to see.
I also see what looks like a pair of running legs over the pigeon on the lower left, where is shows how many DS's you have. What are the running legs for? How do they become activated?
Thank you in advance.
E You run by pressing running the legs have to webpages but only if the current run feature freeforall This feature is not available on the novice camp :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Thank you in advance.
Always read the announcements before posting anything..
Hers is announcements topic: http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:cheers:
andrey

Post by andrey »

The running legs are sprint you just hold down the shift key and you start sprinting.

Just like nitros boost :pimp:
SILVER SEBRIGHT

ONE BYTE
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Thank you in advance.
the running legs are for getting away from noobs that try to kill you well I used it for that, but they make you run/walk faster.
Chomp

Post by Chomp »

Cannot use running legs in beginner camp. In the advanced camps press the W and the E at the same time and you can speed run for a short period of time. When you are not running the bar below the running legs will grow. You can then speed run again and so on. Good luck. :biggthumbsup:
All you can do is all you can do.
manga

Post by manga »

Chomp wrote:Cannot use running legs in beginner camp. In the advanced camps press the W and the E at the same time and you can speed run for a short period of time. When you are not running the bar below the running legs will grow. You can then speed run again and so on. Good luck. :biggthumbsup:
:idea: :mrgreen:
come to the baban