sick of facia the cheat

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
jozywails

sick of facia the cheat

Post by jozywails »

Always in beginner camp is "facia" who has a conveniently bad connection and misuses DS who gets his jollys killing beginners and making them leave the site forever because they feel screwed because who- the hell--is supposedly- in- charge does NOTHING to stop the abuse.
I used to like playing but see now that no-one is taking responsibility for keeping the game fair and now I dont log on as often, o well , who cares...
Remus

Re: sick of facia the cheat

Post by Remus »

jozywails wrote:Always in beginner camp is "facia" who has a conveniently bad connection and misuses DS who gets his jollys killing beginners and making them leave the site forever because they feel screwed because who- the hell--is supposedly- in- charge does NOTHING to stop the abuse.
I used to like playing but see now that no-one is taking responsibility for keeping the game fair and now I dont log on as often, o well , who cares...
1) facia is a player from Ankara - Turkey.
Most of the players from that area have bad connection to Chicago - USA.

2) facia : 11884 frags
jozywails : 2771 frags
You are both noob killers in the Beginner camps. :mrgreen:

3) two players are needed to kick out of camp a bad connection:
Use the > N out command
(where "N" is the position number on the scoreboard of that player).
:cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

jozywails wrote:Always in beginner camp is "facia" who has a conveniently bad connection and misuses DS who gets his jollys killing beginners and making them leave the site forever because they feel screwed because who- the hell--is supposedly- in- charge does NOTHING to stop the abuse.
I used to like playing but see now that no-one is taking responsibility for keeping the game fair
and now I dont log on as often, o well , who cares...

We all care!
It also helps to be notified when this occurs. This is the first I've heard of it. So please by all means, let us know when these things happen and if possible, we will all try to help out. Also, Remus is correct, players from Turkey often have "less than optimal" connection. In fact, most often, it down-right sucks! But most are friends of the game and community.

Facia is indeed a noob hunter and rarely shows up in the Free-for-All camps. You may wish to try playing there more often to avoid this one.

But please be aware, this is a browser-based game. So there are no files installed on your computer to play it. Therefore, it's impossible to "find comparable skill-level players" and put them all into one camp. Many of the other games offer this, but they also bloat your hard drive with program files in order to do this.

We will try to keep watch of this one, but I know of many who have fantastic connections....they are still noob-hunters.
:roll:
If you feel that a player deserves to be kicked because of a bad connection, you'll need a second player the invoke the command and kick them.

So please join us in the other camps. Especially try joining in a Free Team camp when one comes available. In fact, many of us are in a Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/hopeless2.game/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and will post a notification on the forum and on the group page when we are trying to start one. (Keep watch for posts from Supreme, she is always looking for a good fight!) :mrgreen:
I think you'll find some players that are a lot more fun to play along with.

“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

jozywails

Post by jozywails »

Its his nasty attitude I object to most, perhaps he's only 6 years old?
So tell me O great wizard, has anything been done to resolve the DS
abuse problem?
I am happy to be a noob and dont intend to make my living playing this
game professionally, just for fun and not ego-swelling.
Best Regards to all
dragon_negro

Post by dragon_negro »

este muchacho tiene razon hoy por la tarde me encontre con el una coneccion de mierda y matar solo con DS y nunca muere algo desesperante
dragon_negro
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Unfortunately, yes. Some players with HORRIBLE connections can still play this game. But as I've pointed out many times. You can curse this player and become miserable in that camp, or move to another. Or as many of us do, concentrate on that one terrible connection player and try to outsmart them. It only makes a better player of you.

DS abuse? Yes, it is now limited to 5 maximum. But even then, if I join a camp with only one player present, and that player immediately unloads with DS, I just might move to another camp to find someone with better sportsmanship.

In the end, that's what this is all about. Sportsmanship. Some players only care about "winning" at whatever the cost may be. Cheating is not beneath some of them. Poor sportsmanship can ruin any good game. But you still have to put yourself above it.

There are hundreds of good people playing this game at any moment. Take a minute to introduce yourself and you might be surprised at who you meet. I've made many friends while playing this silly game. And become a member of a community. Many of us consider each other to be close friends. Which at my age, I was very skeptical of. But after spending some time here, I realized that whether we meet face-to-face is irrelevant. Good people are just that.

So with all that babble, simply put: find a player in a camp that bothers you? Move to a different camp. Then enjoy!

“Crunchy goodness in every box!”