For Fuku

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
virgil

For Fuku

Post by virgil »

Hi,
I made a screenshot:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freekarol

Re: For Fuku

Post by freekarol »

virgil wrote:Hi,
I made a screenshot:
Why did you post it? Its true it takes lots of bullets to kill you but you are not alone and H2 advanced players should be used to it. It should be a challenge for them=how to kill players who dont die normally and not to be killed. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Yes what is the purpose of this screen shot? I see only Fuku and his regular customers :mrgreen: (I don't see me arround :wink: )
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
juan507

Post by juan507 »

the screenshot shows a perfect conection after 20 minutes or more, good

does a good conection is based in the packs or stability of the conection, or just in the ping?
Fair Play ...... Not Cheat
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

One player is looking at Packs.
Another player is looking at K/D

How many Players are actually looking at the player their trying to shoot :think:
:lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:One player is looking at Packs.

How many Players are actually looking at the player their trying to shoot :think:
Haha, true. I think some of them are so busy with watching packs or K/D so they even didnt notice if they killed a girl, a man, a monster or just a crow. :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
virgil

Post by virgil »

I posted sreenshot because Fuku asked me if I have problems with connection for die hard.

I know from Lenny, as the order "> show packs" see if lost packets => connection with problems.
That's why I posted screenshot.
:cheers:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

:cheers: :agree:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Fuku

Post by Fuku »

You think virgil that your connection is good? You died after 12, 14 shots from xm. I looked at number of my bullets after kill you, and i know when i hit you. You need 6 head shoots to die. In other camp i walked behind you, and shoot directly in head. You dont react at rebot, please restart. I never kicked you from camp. I know one about you, BAD CONNECTION PLYER!!! Proof me if im wrong :whatis:
I always have you at gunpoint
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Not one player in this game has a perfect connection 24/7
Does this mean we should scrap the bonus list :think:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

It certainly wasn't me. :lol: I was telling Fuku to "just play" all the barking about Virgil's connection was getting annoying. My focus was on trying to win the match... My ratio is usually around 50/50 against Virgil. Besides most players have no control over their connection, and rebooting most often changes little if anything. I just try to play smarter than my opponent and negate some of the advantages they might have. :biggthumbsup:
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ace---007 wrote:

It certainly wasn't me. :lol: I was telling Fuku to "just play" all the barking about Virgil's connection was getting annoying. My focus was on trying to win the match... My ratio is usually around 50/50 against Virgil. Besides most players have no control over their connection, and rebooting most often changes little if anything. I just try to play smarter than my opponent and negate some of the advantages they might have. :biggthumbsup:
That is smart playing and good tactics!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien