To all of our female players

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
slapshot

To all of our female players

Post by slapshot »

On behalf of all the men in Hopeless 2, we wish all of the women a very

Happy Valentine's Day!
:love: :worship:

Especially to Supreme :mrgreen: :love:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

John_H

Re: To all of our female players

Post by John_H »

:biggthumbsup: :wink:
Brigata HG
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

Yep, Extending my wishes too!
:biggthumbsup:
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:On behalf of all the men in Hopeless 2, we wish all of the women a very

Happy Valentine's Day!
:love:

I dont think Supreme celebrates this holiday... But yeah, everyone enjoys this holiday and remember:you can express your love everyday and not just on Valentine's Day and if you think you dont have anybody to love then look in the mirror. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:I dont think Supreme celebrates this holiday...
For Kiren every day is a Happy Supreme's Day!
:pompom:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: I dont think Supreme celebrates this holiday... But yeah, everyone enjoys this holiday and remember: you can express your love everyday and not just on Valentine's Day and if you think you dont have anybody to love then look in the mirror. :D

I do know that this (and many other) holidays are not recognized by those of Islamic faith. But I've been assured that Kiren does recognize the fun and romantic spirit of it. :wink:

Especially if there are gifts involved.
:mrgreen:

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Two antennae met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn’t fancy. The reception, however, was excellent. :cool:

A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on.

One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years.  At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years.  Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?”  And the lady said, “Pardon?”
:shock:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Lenny wrote:Two antennae met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn’t fancy. The reception, however, was excellent. :cool:

A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on.

One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years.  At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years.  Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?”  And the lady said, “Pardon?”
:shock:

:lol: :lol:

supreme

Post by supreme »

:P ty ty, only mean people can say tht i dont celebrate this day when i have huge list of fans like you :P haha
and thank you so much for wishes :pompom: , now main thing:
Where is my GIFT
ty ty in advance
:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Happy Valentine's Day! Muaahhhhh!
:love: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Molon Labe!
manga

Post by manga »

ladies we as men the crown of the head Happy Valentine's Day :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:On behalf of all the men in Hopeless 2, we wish all of the women a very

Happy Valentine's Day!
:love: :worship:

Ha ha, yes supreme, happy Valentines day!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote::P ty ty, only mean people can say tht i dont celebrate this day when i have huge list of fans like you :P haha
and thank you so much for wishes :pompom: , now main thing:
Where is my GIFT
ty ty in advance
And where are your gifts for us, men? You know, Valentine's day is not just for women. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote::P ty ty, only mean people can say tht i dont celebrate this day when i have huge list of fans like you :P haha
and thank you so much for wishes :pompom , now main thing:
Where is my GIFT
ty ty in advance
And where are your gifts for us, men? You know, Valentine's day is not just for women. :D
greedy, you are right tht this day is for not only women. thats why you guys give gifts and we take. :mrgreen:
:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote::P ty ty, only mean people can say tht i dont celebrate this day when i have huge list of fans like you haha
and thank you so much for wishes, now main thing:
Where is my GIFT
ty ty in advance
greedy, you are right tht this day is for not only women. thats why you guys give gifts and we take.
:worship: :biggthumbsup:
That's What Women are & should be respected for, Always!
Intelligence!
Never Doubt!
I have Faith in my Creator!!!