No sport at all

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

No sport at all

Post by slapshot »

I have all but quit playing in APC because there is no longer any strategy to it. Players simply load up with RPG's and then stand and shoot in 4 directions continuously.
:roll: What is the sport in that? :roll:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

Remus

Re: No sport at all

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:I have all but quit playing in APC because there is no longer any strategy to it. Players simply load up with RPG's and then stand and shoot in 4 directions continuously.
What is the sport in that? :roll:
A long time ago I told the apocalypsecity.net owner about that.
APC and TLT are the smallest maps.
In TLT the bombs/rockets are disabled.
It would be a good idea to disable them in APC as well.
But he didn't like the idea ...
So obviously, I cannot disable them (they need to be disabled in both games).
:cheers:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:I have all but quit playing in APC because there is no longer any strategy to it. Players simply load up with RPG's and then stand and shoot in 4 directions continuously.
Instead of rockets and mines they should use crossbows. That would be interesting to watch. :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
Instead of rockets and mines they should use crossbows. That would be interesting to watch. :D
I like this idea, haha
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: Instead of rockets and mines they should use crossbows. That would be interesting to watch. :D
:biggthumbsup: :mrgreen:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I heard the story that such match was conducted few days ago (crossbow duel).... Lots of Robin Hoods were there and it was fun play. So sorry to miss that :cry:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:I heard the story that such match was conducted few days ago (crossbow duel).... Lots of Robin Hoods were there and it was fun play. So sorry to miss that :cry:
As many times as we have done this with the berretta, you know we'll get a chance to do it with the crossbow!
:cheers: :mrgreen:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:I heard the story that such match was conducted few days ago (crossbow duel).... Lots of Robin Hoods were there and it was fun play. So sorry to miss that :cry:
The idea came to my mind when I remembered how I and Syryne tried to kill each other with a crossbow. This way veterans should play, hehe.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:
As many times as we have done this with the berretta, you know we'll get a chance to do it with the crossbow!
:cheers: :mrgreen:
Can't wait to play with you!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
The idea came to my mind when I remembered how I and Syryne tried to kill each other with a crossbow. This way veterans should play, hehe.
ha ha , come on karol. you were not in that camp. were you? :P
:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
ha ha , come on karol. you were not in that camp. were you? :P
Nice One!
:)
I have Faith in my Creator!!!