Forum

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
bedirhanunlu

Forum

Post by bedirhanunlu »

remus girlfriend forum (announcement, general talk, teams, deathmatches, ctf and domination) Exceptionally forum is getting started, but as the Board index (announcement, general talk, teams, deathmatches, ctf and domination) may not come?
manga

Re: Forum

Post by manga »

Clear your browser :idea:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

bedirhanunlu wrote:remus girlfriend forum (announcement, general talk, teams, deathmatches, ctf and domination) Exceptionally forum is getting started, but as the Board index (announcement, general talk, teams, deathmatches, ctf and domination) may not come?
Maybe you should chat to your girlfriend on IM
:mrgreen: :dope-slap:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
bedirhanunlu wrote:remus girlfriend forum (announcement, general talk, teams, deathmatches, ctf and domination) Exceptionally forum is getting started, but as the Board index (announcement, general talk, teams, deathmatches, ctf and domination) may not come?
I didnt understood what he wanted to say. But if it's about his girlfriend then much better is chatting face to face, hehe.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
slapshot wrote:
I didnt understood what he wanted to say. But if it's about his girlfriend then much better is chatting face to face, hehe.
haha we have affairs experts as well. I didnt know :P
:
John_H

Post by John_H »

freekarol wrote:
slapshot wrote:
chatting..... :think: face to face :shock: ???

face to face with her i dont chat... i .U.K (got it?) :mrgreen:
Brigata HG