The truth

Talk about anything you like, but advertising is not allowed.
rookie77

The truth

Post by rookie77 »

Hey, guys, i have to tell u something. I lied to you. Some of you was asking me if I have facebook, tweeter, skype and so on... I said i dont but i lied. Because im a girl and not a boy.
I lied because i was very unconfidate and my social life is awful (it still is).
So, i was thinking, why would i be myself if i can be someone else? And lies began.
But, today i woke up and i said : What the hell are u doing, girl? Why do u lie to these great people? :dope-slap:
So i decided to tell u the truth.
Im really sorry for what i done.
I will take a break for a month or two and then i will come back with different account and real personality :)

P.S.
please, Remus, remove me from my team.
P.P.S.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Remus

Re: The truth

Post by Remus »

rookie77 wrote:please, Remus, remove me from my team.
Why?
You are a good player and you are welcome here.
Besides, what's the point in coming back with a different account?
We like the rookie77 girl with her personality.

p.s.
Many guys (including moderators) use the female outfits.
Many girls use the male outfits.
This is the real world ...
:lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Rookie, I applaud you for your honesty. But truth be known, I could care less if you are male or female. You're a hell of a player and a good person! And in my book, that's all that really matters. Come on back and enjoy the game and everyone's company just like you always did. No need for any changes. We are just glad to have you as part of this community!

:cheers: :biggthumbsup:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Post by supreme »

haha, That's interesting! I like it. haha. well rookie, we don't mind if you turn to be a guy tomorrow (but that will break many hearts :P) and all players are happy that they find another ruthless girl, now they will be happy to get killed by you. And I started the game pretending like a guy, so its not something to be guilty of :P. I'll see you in the battlefield , it would be more fun to kill u now. hehe

:cheers:
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

rookie77 wrote:Hey, guys, i have to tell u something. I lied to you. Some of you was asking me if I have facebook, tweeter, skype and so on... I said i dont but i lied. Because im a girl and not a boy.
I lied because i was very unconfidate and my social life is awful (it still is).
So, i was thinking, why would i be myself if i can be someone else? And lies began.
But, today i woke up and i said : What the hell are u doing, girl? Why do u lie to these great people? :dope-slap:
So i decided to tell u the truth.
Im really sorry for what i done.
I will take a break for a month or two and then i will come back with different account and real personality :)

P.S.
please, Remus, remove me from my team.
P.P.S.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Your gender is not important when it comes to playing this game. Even if I play as a girl extraordinarily, hehe. Girls have worse experiences than boys using the Net so it's understandable why somebody is not honest. But you dont have to delete your current account and make another one. You would lose lots of points so dont waste your time. But do what you think is right and best for you... :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Thanks, guys :smile: . I wont erase account but i really need a break.
So, I guess we see in a month.
Have fun! :cool:
hawk

Post by hawk »

:smile: Hello Rookie,to be honest and tell the truth takes guts because its a risk,and you told the truth and as you can see your well liked,whats more is being honest makes you more likeable,please come back soon and stay with the same account,You have been great to play with we all want you here as your part of this.
Many best wishes to you always,please be yourself and you will see that you are liked,you will see there is no reason to be someone else,like yourself and show the real to you too others and you will know that you are liked. :biggthumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

:biggthumbsup:
That speaks a lot about you as a very nice person!
Hope to see you in the game. To what I remember, you are a very nice player. Fair play and an xcellent play!
Take Care of just one who is to look out for, hah! Ruskin!
He is one player who plays less but has a skill(Like most of you here). huh! :cool:
:P
Have Fun!
Cheers!
Stay like this forever!
:cheers:
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
supreme

Post by supreme »

Hi guys and girls,
Taking the benefit of this truth thing. I want to tell you the samel.
You guys gave me soooooooooo much love for being a girl, let me tell you , I am not a girl but a boy, Sorry for breaking your heart in stating but I hope you guys enjoyed the time by getting fooled. But I love you alll
:love: :love: :love:
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:shock:

“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.”
― Bruce Lee

“You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?”
― Dr. Seuss
:smile:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

rookie77 wrote:Thanks, guys :smile: . I wont erase account but i really need a break.
So, I guess we see in a month.
Have fun! :cool:
Enjoy your break and come back soon. :smile:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:Hi guys and girls,
Taking the benefit of this truth thing. I want to tell you the samel.
You guys gave me soooooooooo much love for being a girl, let me tell you , I am not a girl but a boy, Sorry for breaking your heart in stating but I hope you guys enjoyed the time by getting fooled. But I love you alll
:love: :love: :love:
No problem, I was not honest too. Maybe you think I'm a boy. Wrong. Now you can think I'm a girl. Wrong. Since now you will know why I play almost all the time as a monster. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:lol: :lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
hoakin1986

Post by hoakin1986 »

Rookie,you are honest and a good player and i respect that :biggthumbsup: Do not be shy to be yourself!
p.s.I promise to kill you very gently :lol:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Samo se ti nama vrati Slovenac, pardon Slovenka :wink: :-)
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

never mind babe everyone makes mistakes
Search_N_Destroy!