Free-Team Fun!

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
onomuno

Re: Free-Team Fun!

Post by onomuno »

general48 wrote:
slapshot wrote:Again, apologies to my friends Lenny & Topz007. But in free teams with 3 - 4 Super_Guc member I simply get no more enjoyment. I hit these guys with countless bullets and 2 RPGs and yet, Topz & I are the ones who die. They continue to live and add insults to injury with remarks like "Pfft!" or "LOL".

If you do not already know, "Guc" means "power". I do not call this team "Super_Power" because they are not. "Super_Immortal" is more like it. As long as they continue to interrupt their connection like this, I will just remove myself from their match. :roll:

Even when I agreed to match with my team mate manga, they continually change members throughout the match. Or pop in and start to chat with each other. And still we lose by 15 or 20 points? No more. :biggthumbsdown: Not from me. They can pull this shit on the rest if they want. But not me, not any longer.
Yes why Turks banned NOT JUSTİCE :whatis:

the same thing applies to other players( naveen,Alianzacopa,Praveen,quwix,Kaykay) Why is this not a problem?? Why Turks(Enes ,fatih ,allstar, Bolatan ,I ) We don't have a thing.Yes Turks bad con but Please do not discriminate!
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:I do not have prejudices aganist the Turks in this game for some reason,then you don't have anything else tired of all the Turks no longer, immortal immortal banned :biggthumbsdown: :mad: :whatis: :smash:
First: I am not prejudiced against any nationality. I have many Turkish friends. You are one of them. You may be one of the few "honest" members of your team. But you cannot begin to understand the frustration of ALL OTHER PLAYERS OF THIS GAME when you say other Guc members are not immortal. Onomuno, you die almost normal. But when I fire 2 RPGs directly at allstar, and spray him with bullets and STILL he lives THIS IS NOT NORMAL GAMEPLAY! You cannot continue to call this "skill". I have played this game long enough to recognize real skill and those who deliberately mess up their connection to end up being immortal. I am sorry you got mixed up with these guys. But many of your team members are guilty of this and call themselves "super power". I assure you they are not.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

onomuno wrote:
general48 wrote:
slapshot wrote:Again, apologies to my friends Lenny & Topz007. But in free teams with 3 - 4 Super_Guc member I simply get no more enjoyment. I hit these guys with countless bullets and 2 RPGs and yet, Topz & I are the ones who die. They continue to live and add insults to injury with remarks like "Pfft!" or "LOL".

If you do not already know, "Guc" means "power". I do not call this team "Super_Power" because they are not. "Super_Immortal" is more like it. As long as they continue to interrupt their connection like this, I will just remove myself from their match. :roll:

Even when I agreed to match with my team mate manga, they continually change members throughout the match. Or pop in and start to chat with each other. And still we lose by 15 or 20 points? No more. :biggthumbsdown: Not from me. They can pull this shit on the rest if they want. But not me, not any longer.
Yes why Turks banned NOT JUSTİCE :whatis:

the same thing applies to other players( naveen,Alianzacopa,Praveen,quwix,Kaykay) Why is this not a problem?? Why Turks(Enes ,fatih ,allstar, Bolatan ,I ) We don't have a thing.Yes Turks bad con but Please do not discriminate!
Tell me one reason why players with good connection should play against players with bad connection? Do you know any?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
onomuno wrote:I do not have prejudices aganist the Turks in this game for some reason,then you don't have anything else tired of all the Turks no longer, immortal immortal banned :biggthumbsdown: :mad: :whatis: :smash:
First: I am not prejudiced against any nationality. I have many Turkish friends. You are one of them. You may be one of the few "honest" members of your team. But you cannot begin to understand the frustration of ALL OTHER PLAYERS OF THIS GAME when you say other Guc members are not immortal. Onomuno, you die almost normal. But when I fire 2 RPGs directly at allstar, and spray him with bullets and STILL he lives THIS IS NOT NORMAL GAMEPLAY! You cannot continue to call this "skill". I have played this game long enough to recognize real skill and those who deliberately mess up their connection to end up being immortal. I am sorry you got mixed up with these guys. But many of your team members are guilty of this and call themselves "super power". I assure you they are not.
Yes I understand We are working every day.better to play escape the bomb until one of them Please understand us, you
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
general48

Post by general48 »

It's the same thing nevenn Why not say something to him?(Karol)
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote: Yes why Turks banned NOT JUSTİCE :whatis:
[/quote]

Nobody banned you. However, Enes and Fatih have been banned many times for:
1. Cheating
2. Hacking game accounts and passwords
Do not tell me I am discriminating.
The difference of Praveen, quwix and naveen is that they acknowledge their bad connection and they do try to improve it. They do NOT run IM, Facebook and other internet sucking programs deliberately to give themselves advantage over others.

I play against you guys in free fro all and you can be killed. Yet the second we enter free-team or DM, you become immortals. DO NOT DENY THIS ANY LONGER.

You don't see this behavior from players like manga, ulubatli, and other players I consider to be true veterans and Elite. Because they act and play with honor and trustworthiness.

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
On the other hand, I understand why somebody doesn't want to hear 24/7 that he/she is immortal. They know it so it's useless to do that. I also dont mind how they call themselves(super, amazing, unbeatable etc.) Why? Because I know the truth.

I just wont play DM against players with bad connection=it's a waste of time. And I wont play any team matches when one team is full of players with bad connection because it's also a waste of time.
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

But this is not our problem, and internet connections vary from country and skills also depends on your ability to mortals or immortals us :agree: :cheers:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
general48

Post by general48 »

freekarol wrote:
slapshot wrote:
On the other hand, I understand why somebody doesn't want to hear 24/7 that he/she is immortal. They know it so it's useless to do that. I also dont mind how they call themselves(super, amazing, unbeatable etc.) Why? Because I know the truth.

I just wont play DM against players with bad connection=it's a waste of time. And I wont play any team matches when one team is full of players with bad connection because it's also a waste of time.
I am understand I don't want to have We want not it to be like this
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote: Yes I understand We are working every day.better to play escape the bomb until one of them Please understand us, you
:lol: Escape the bomb? You are joking with me, correct?

When I shoot an RPG and it directly hits you, or at your feet, you cannot "escape the bomb". Don't feed me bullshit.

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
general48 wrote: Yes I understand We are working every day.better to play escape the bomb until one of them Please understand us, you
:lol: Escape the bomb? You are joking with me, correct?

When I shoot an RPG and it directly hits you, or at your feet, you cannot "escape the bomb". Don't feed me bullshit.
Yes, there is run fast and Since the escape, try it and you will realize that :biggthumbsup:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

onomuno wrote:But this is not our problem, and internet connections vary from country and skills also depends on your ability to mortals or immortals us :agree: :cheers:
Somebody is really innocent but somebody not(notice Slapshot's comments). But I just want to have a fair play game. Immortals vs immortals is fair. Immortals vs mortals is unfair, isn't it? I already said how I will play this game so more words are not needed because I'm a man of action and not of words. :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote: I am understand I don't want to have We want not it to be like this
Do you think we want to be over run every time you enter a free team or DM camp?

The answer is simple. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT AND CONNECTIONS. Stop deliberately running other programs when you play. (And stop lying about it while you're at it).

Remus has changed the server to Spain. We shall see if things remain the same. But it will take about 1 or 2 games for me to see the truth. If this behavior continues, you will be playing team match against yourselves.

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
general48 wrote: I am understand I don't want to have We want not it to be like this
Do you think we want to be over run every time you enter a free team or DM camp?

The answer is simple. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT AND CONNECTIONS. Stop deliberately running other programs when you play. (And stop lying about it while you're at it).

Remus has changed the server to Spain. We shall see if things remain the same. But it will take about 1 or 2 games for me to see the truth. If this behavior continues, you will be playing team match against yourselves.
come egt 2 and to show you
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote: Yes, there is run fast and Since the escape, try it and you will realize that :biggthumbsup:
:stop: Stop trying to force-feed me your bullshit. I've played this game long enough to know that you cannot "out run" the RPG unless you are cheating. Allstar took 2 direct hits and was still there when I shot 4 - 5 bullets. He lived and I died. It's the same story every time I play against you guys. Yet in FFA camps, you die normally.

Like I said, clean up your act or enjoy playing by yourselves. Just ask Enes.

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
general48 wrote: Yes, there is run fast and Since the escape, try it and you will realize that :biggthumbsup:
:stop: Stop trying to force-feed me your bullshit. I've played this game long enough to know that you cannot "out run" the RPG unless you are cheating. Allstar took 2 direct hits and was still there when I shot 4 - 5 bullets. He lived and I died. It's the same story every time I play against you guys. Yet in FFA camps, you die normally.

well, OK, believe what you want in later times the game won't even any Turkish
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:
slapshot wrote:

well, OK, believe what you want in later times the game won't even any Turkish
Turkish players are welcome here just as any other nationality. We are (and I am) not discriminating anyone. Just asking for fair and honest play.

general48

Post by general48 »

We're honest believe us
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

onomuno wrote:I do not have prejudices aganist the Turks in this game for some reason,then you don't have anything else tired of all the Turks no longer, immortal immortal banned
general48 wrote:

Prejudice & Discriminate :think:

Slapshot team full of Americans?
Freekarol team full of Czechs?
Supreme team full of Pakistanis?
Lenny team full of English?
Super Guc team full of Turkish?

Like I said before.
general48 wrote:
Praveen wrote:
Lenny wrote: If you have a team of immortals only. Then don't be surprised if other teams don't want to play against you.
Good point.
we immortal haha. http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/DeathMatch.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; see the team matches pls. different drop matches 27-50 37-50 Don't make a martyr sigh, you will pay for it by and by
Turkish connections can be very bad. Your team is Turkish player only.
This means that most teams do not want to play against your team.

Is this so surprising :think:
:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

if you have bad connection but easily die if you were shot i can say you are a loyal player.but if you have bad connection but hard to die if you were shot i can say you are a (dis-honest player) :biggthumbsdown: :mrgreen:
most have bad connection is hard to die even if you consume wounds him that the so-called subtle,cowardly,and not satisfied with what skills have him. He want he always wins he dont want to lost. :dope-slap: :dope-slap:
philippine warrior
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Hehe,Ok.
Turks are bad,not to be turks good.Turks are have bad-worst connection,Not to be turks have good-best connection.

Fuck The System. :wink:

All yours,Coward.(I don't say Milan,Praveen,Slapshot,Prof.,.)

P.S.
Your can die,you say immortall. OK. No Problem.
Your can kill,you must no say immortall.

And I look in Forum.About the Turkey

I or another turks can say Swearing.But I talk to bad about your countries.(I want no swearing.)

And Remus,

You have very good moderators and his-her players. :whatis:
(I don't say about all.)
Why are turks offline ?
School or Work ? Not.
For,Your moderators and his players said to bad,talk.

P.S.
1- If Game Admin was turk,We don't talk to bad about aother countries or players.

If You want,You are ban all turk.
Or Say,We are stop,leave,we aren't play.

:smash:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

By_zeus wrote:Hehe,Ok.
Turks are bad,not to be turks good.Turks are have bad-worst connection,Not to be turks have good-best connection.

P.S.

I or another turks can say Swearing.But I talk to bad about your countries.(I want no swearing.)

And Remus,

(I don't say about all.)
Why are turks offline ?
School or Work ? Not.

P.S.
1- If Game Admin was turk,We don't talk to bad about aother countries or players.

You are funny. Somebody who is from a team that discriminates other nationalities will speak about discrimination. Dont be a hypocrite. :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_zeus wrote:Hehe,Ok.

P.S.

And Remus,

(I don't say about all.)
Why are turks offline ?
School or Work ? Not.

P.S.

No one is taking anything to this extreme. No one asked all Turks to be banned or to stop playing. So stop the threats. :stop:

Just because I can eventually kill some of your team does not mean they are not being immortals. Notice I say SOME of your team. I believe this: there are some honest Super_Guc players. There are some not-so honest Super_Guc players. Again, notice I NEVER said "all Turks".

I know this: I can shoot some members with normal number of bullets or RPG and they die. Other members can be shot with RPG WITH 2 DIRECT HITS AND MANY BULLETS and they do not die. But in free for all, they die normal. So I believe this: they are doing SOMETHING JUST FOR MATCH GAMES. Because I only see this during match, it makes me wonder what and why.

As to a Turkish moderator. What would this change? Because I am American I am a bad moderator? It does not matter that I am moderator at all. I speak as another player of this game when I speak of this behavior.

I respect all Turkish people. We are all equal.

I do NOT respect those that deliberately change connection quality for advantage in a match.

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

1-2 months do judge us, it's not the problem connections player wants teams are doing nothing forvthe other players foreign in our first team english is weak so I can not all Romanian :?: :agree: :roll: :biggthumbsdown: :
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

onomuno wrote:1-2 months do judge us, it's not the problem connections player wants teams are doing nothing forvthe other players foreign in our first team english is weak so I can not all Romanian.
In my team:
1. manga, Tukish. I do not speak Turk well. He does not speak English well. We understand each other. Right kotu abi? :biggthumbsup:

2. Topz007, Portuguese. I don't speak Portuguese well (just ask Aldinho!) :lol:
But we understand each other.

3. Supreme, Pakistani. I speak only what she has taught me. She says I speak gibberish. :lol: But we understand each other.

4. Profesorhr, Croatian. He curses me every time I try to speak Croat. (As he should, I only manage to slaughter his language) :?

I can go on.
My point is, every member is from another country, each with a different native language. We all manage to understand English well enough. But more importantly, we play as a TEAM. We would never kick another member because of language barriers.

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Ok no problem me speak middlee English you speak middle Turkish (bu konu çok uzadı beyler kapatalım artık) :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Ok no problem; Me speak middlee English, you speak is middle Turkish or Spanish server good or My team not immortal normally die Server Connection Normally you understand ok(bu konu çok uzadı beyler biz önümüzdeki maçlara bakalım ) :cheers:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Ok no problem :biggthumbsup: :cheers: :agree: Me team normally die or Spanish server good Fps 50/50 normally Ping 79/ms normally very good (beyler bu konu çok uzadı kapatalım artık önümüzdeki oyunlara bakalım Bayramınız tekrardan kutlu olsun) :lol:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Ok no problem or Me team players No immortally Normally die Spanish good server speed connection :cheers: :agree: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

On a lighter note, Eid Mubarek to all of our Muslim friends! :worship: :biggthumbsup:

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Ok no problem :cheers:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

TURKİSH:KURBAN BAYRAMINIZ MÜBAREK OLSUN :lol: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote: I've changed the default game server to hopeless2.net (Spain).
I want to see if these "immortals" will behave in the same way.
You have done a great job Remus. it gives me smooth gaming that's what i really need.
:biggthumbsup:
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

my ping increase from 159 ping it change to 239 ping bad for me :cry:
philippine warrior
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

My ping is still low, (79 most of the time) but my fps have gone low also.
2 days ago I noticed my fps drop lower than normal, but today when I played in NCY with Sootie & Praveen, My fps where all over the place. 1 minute they were 50/50 the next they were 10/50. I tried 3 different camps :roll:
Sootie & Praveen fps were good.
IDK if this is because of the Spain server, but strange how Sootie (a fellow Brit) has good fps. Maybe it's nothing to do with the server.
I will try again tomorrow and let you know my fps.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

no problem with my fps,my problem is my ping i noticed that my ping is very high 2 days ago,i read the message of boss remus in forum that he change the server from u.s.a to spain im sure this is the reason why my ping change.

boss remus never mine the immortal :lol: :lol:
philippine warrior
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

deamuel wrote:no problem with my fps,my problem is my ping i noticed that my ping is very high 2 days ago,i read the message of boss remus in forum that he change the server from u.s.a to spain im sure this is the reason why my ping change.
boss remus never mine the immortal :lol: :lol:
Actually, he did a good job because many Asians and Europeans have bad connections to infdat.com (USA).
And for other country people like United Kingdom,United States also got good pings to hopeless2.net (Spain).
It means it's being balancing connections for all. if this server will be problematic in future Remus will find an way for us.

I wonder how you got good ping to infdat.com (USA) when your an Asian.
The distance between United States to Philippines are approximately 8221 miles.
The distance between Spain to Philippines are approximately 7376 miles.

I think it's all about your internet traffic.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:You have done a great job Remus. it gives me smooth gaming that's what i really need.
deamuel wrote:my ping increase from 159 ping it change to 239 ping bad for me
The perfect server for 5 continents does not exist. :mrgreen:
But a server in Europe is probably the best compromise.
Here is why:
USA/Canada had 80ms ping, now they have 80-160ms.
South America had 80-160ms ping, now they have 160ms.
Europe had 80-160ms ping, now it has 80ms.
Asia had 160-240ms ping, now it has 160ms (most of the countries).
Most of the bad connections had 160ms ping, now they have 80ms. :mrgreen:
Less "immortals" for sure.
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote: Most of the bad connections had 160ms ping, now they have 80ms. :mrgreen:
So it's time to swap the bonuses. :mrgreen:
So i can see our ex-good connection(ers) without bonus.
:lalala:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

LMAO :biggthumbsup:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Praveen wrote:
Remus wrote: Most of the bad connections had 160ms ping, now they have 80ms.
So it's time to swap the bonuses.
So i can see our ex-good connection(ers) without bonus.
:lalala:
I bet all the players who got the bonus have good connection to both servers.
The game has been designed to run perfect with 160ms ping.
All the european "immortals" had 160ms ping to Chicago - USA.
A few "immortals" from South America had 80ms ping !!!
So good ping does not necessarily mean good connection.
:wink:
You had 240ms ping (you had my permission to play this game :lol: )
Now you have 160ms.
If your connection is good now, just apply for bonus.
You need two votes from moderators.
:mrgreen:
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote: I bet all the players who got the bonus have good connection to both servers.
The game has been designed to run perfect with 160ms ping.
All the european "immortals" had 160ms ping to Chicago - USA.
A few "immortals" from South America had 80ms ping !!!
So good ping does not necessarily mean good connection.
You had 240ms ping (you had my permission to play this game :lol: )
Now you have 160ms.
If your connection is good now, just apply for bonus.
You need two votes from moderators.
Thanks for your permissions to play until now.
In my opinion the bonus was a honorable and valuable one. don't know if i have that requirement or not ...
But i am pretty sure that my connection was good now. I was applying for bonus.
No matter when i don't have bonus.
+10% Life
+10% Armor
+10% Damage

Cannot stop me from winning.
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

well, now they do not need to shoot me, just slapped normal is enough to kill me. :baby:
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

If my eyes are not blind then I saw that my ping is higher that it's been before. Fortunately, not over 160ms. :twisted:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:If my eyes are not blind then I saw that my ping is higher that it's been before. Fortunately, not over 160ms. :twisted:
You have bad route to Spain.
And that's very strange for Czech Republic. :shock:
Open the Command Prompt, type tracert hopeless2.net and see where do you have the bottleneck.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:If my eyes are not blind then I saw that my ping is higher that it's been before. Fortunately, not over 160ms. :twisted:
You have bad route to Spain.
And that's very strange for Czech Republic. :shock:
Open the Command Prompt, type tracert hopeless2.net and see where do you have the bottleneck.
the worst result:
atlas.cogentco.com:337ms
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:the worst result:
You need to see the 1st node on the route with ping >80ms.
I always had 80ms ping to Spain, France and UK.
Czech Republic should have the same ping to these countries.
Of course, presuming your ISP is not a bad (cheap) one ... :mrgreen:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:the worst result:
You need to see the 1st node on the route with ping >80ms.
I always had 80ms ping to Spain, France and UK.
Czech Republic should have the same ping to these countries.
Of course, presuming your ISP is not a bad (cheap) one ... :mrgreen:
My provider is UPC, thats a cable provider. :smile:

I have nothing with 80ms, hehe. I will send you what results I got. This will be the best solution. :twisted:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:My provider is UPC, thats a cable provider. :smile:
I have nothing with 80ms, hehe. I will send you what results I got. This will be the best solution.
You arrive in Spain via New York !!!
:lol:

p.s.
My wife and my daughter use UPC.
All kind of connection bottlenecks during the weekends and rush hours.
I use RomTelecom and their best offer (dedicated).
My connection rocks most of the time.
:twisted:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:My provider is UPC, thats a cable provider. smile
I have nothing with 80ms, hehe. I will send you what results I got. This will be the best solution.
You arrive in Spain via New York !!!
:lol:

p.s.
My wife and my daughter use UPC.
All kind of connection bottlenecks during the weekends and rush hours.
I use RomTelecom and their best offer (dedicated).
My connection rocks most of the time.
:twisted:
There is no RomTelecom in my country, hehe. If I read well then this provider offers download up to 100Mbps, upload to 32Mbps. My UPC offers download up to 240Mbps and upload up to 20Mbps. But I think about using another provider that offers download/upload 100Mbps. :lol:

But it's strange why I'm going to Spain via NY. I will have to ask my provider, haha