pro pack weapon?

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
deamuel

pro pack weapon?

Post by deamuel »

remus boss because i have noticed just now entering the beginner because i got away camp immediately to me the pro pack weapon as well as in free for all got away instanly pro pack weapon newly made you do it for free for all and beginner camp,yesterday because i did not notice so i wonder because there's really nothing i read in the announcement message from you that you have modified the beginner and free for all camp

:dope-slap: :think:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Re: pro pack weapon?

Post by slapshot »

deamuel wrote:remus boss because i have noticed just now entering the beginner because i got away camp immediately to me the pro pack weapon as well as in free for all got away instanly pro pack weapon newly made you do it for free for all and beginner camp,yesterday because i did not notice so i wonder because there's really nothing i read in the announcement message from you that you have modified the beginner and free for all camp

:dope-slap: :think:
Indeed, Topz entered the APC beginner camp and also had the XM-29 in hand. (Although he did not shoot, he was coaxing us to come lose another free team match) :mrgreen:
But in fact, he did spawn in camp with the weapon!
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

:lol: :mrgreen: :cheers:
philippine warrior
Remus

Post by Remus »

deamuel wrote:there's really nothing i read in the announcement message from you that you have modified the beginner and free for all camp
:dope-slap:
:lol:
Yes, you start with all the Pro weapons in FFA (including Beginners) and Infection.
Also, XM-29 (the best machine gun) is forced as starting weapon.
:cheers:

p.s.
In Beginner mode, XM-29 and Winchester are in "demo" mode.
You start with them, but you cannot find them.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
deamuel wrote:there's really nothing i read in the announcement message from you that you have modified the beginner and free for all camp
:dope-slap:
Yes, you start with all the Pro weapons in FFA (including Beginners) and Infection.
Also, XM-29 (the best machine gun) is forced as starting weapon.
:cheers:

p.s.
In Beginner mode, XM-29 and Winchester are in "demo" mode.
You start with them, but you cannot find them.
:lol
:shock:
So to be clear, you have the pro guns when you start, but once the ammo is gone, the weapon is then disabled?

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:So to be clear, you have the pro guns when you start, but once the ammo is gone, the weapon is then disabled?
You always start with all the Pro weapons in FFA and Infection.
You can also find them and pick them up.

As you already know, in Beginners there are no Pro weapons.
For fun, if you have the Pro Package, you start with XM-29 and Winchester.
But that's all the ammo you get for them.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:So to be clear, you have the pro guns when you start, but once the ammo is gone, the weapon is then disabled?

:twisted: :lol:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Remus wrote:

So basically you are saying that if you empty your pro gun you just have to go out of the camp and again enter in with all your pro weapons fully armed :shock: ? And all that for fun? I believe that's not the fun poor noobs are looking for when playing this game.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
ridikk

armas nuevas

Post by ridikk »

hola amigo remus yo soy amigo de kuro el administrador de apc as activa algunas armas de fre for all en begirnnes amigo remus seria mucho pedir que esas armas de free for all salgan de la lista y a su ves poner armas nuevas en su reemplazo de las que aparecen en free for all ya es hora de cambiar de armas hay muchísimas armas de donde puedas escoger otra cosa amigo por que no reemplazar las pistolas por otra armas mas fuertes para que los jugadores nuevos puedan defenderse por se aburren por que no tienen armas con que defenderse amigo sabes lo que le falta a tu juego agregar sangre a los cuando reciban los disparos estas palabras son una simple opinión por el bien del juego me despido amigo
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:
Remus wrote:

So basically you are saying that if you empty your pro gun you just have to go out of the camp and again enter in with all your pro weapons fully armed :shock: ? And all that for fun? I believe that's not the fun poor noobs are looking for when playing this game.
It seems that Im kinda silly because this idea didnt come across my mind. I would just play without the pro guns, hehe.
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:
profesorhr wrote:So basically you are saying that if you empty your pro gun you just have to go out of the camp and again enter in with all your pro weapons fully armed :shock: ? And all that for fun? I believe that's not the fun poor noobs are looking for when playing this game.
It seems that Im kinda silly because this idea didnt come across my mind. I would just play without the pro guns, hehe.
The main idea is that we don't need veterans with Pro weapons in the Beginner camps.
:wink: