Landmine locations

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Landmine locations

Post by slapshot »

Today, cagari repeated placed a mine here. So there is no way out of this spawn without being blown to bits. :baby:
I thought this was not a valid location?

mine location.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

general48

Re: Landmine locations

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:Today, cagari repeated placed a mine here. So there is no way out of this spawn without being blown to bits. :baby:

mine location.png

This is done in a very long time and everybody's doing it :biggthumbsup:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
sega

Post by sega »

slapshot wrote:Today, cagari repeated placed a mine here. So there is no way out of this spawn without being blown to bits. :baby:
Just today ?
The warehouse items,Landmine,Medkit,Kevlar Vest,Radar = Seddko and Cagari
They use them all the time but always. ( addicted to these items. )
is the source of life for them.
very frustrating and a damn thing. :whatis:
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
ridikk

Post by ridikk »

Bueno yo opinaría que los artículos que se compran como la medicina la mina el chaleco de vería ser utilizado por los jugadores nuevos que recién están en pesando a jugar en el campamento pero no se de vería de activar con jugadores ya expertos si un jugador es bueno vivir y si tiene que morir que muera si al final sigue jugando esos jugadores son unos mediocres a los que recurren a en esto de verían de desactivar esos artículos para que no puedan comprarlos malditos cobardes los odio :whatis: :smash:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

mine location.png
Seems to me you would die anyway! Look at your health :mrgreen: Only 10 left. But you have plenty of ammo to commit suiced :oops:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
manga

Post by manga »

mines hidden on the sidelines and wait for another player to press :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

manga wrote:mines hidden on the sidelines and wait for another player to press :biggthumbsup:
I agree with locations near weapons. The player has a choice to pick up the weapon and risk detonating the mine.
Or to act as a tripwire when you are sniping from the 2nd floor apartment of NCY, or the balcony in FZC.
But to be blocked into a spawn site? Where is the sport in that? The player has no choice and and no chance to maneuver around it...
:roll:

Also, try as I might, I cannot plant a mine next to the bazooka in APC. Yet two other players were able to do it every time. How is this possible?

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I still think that the landmine is a coward's tool, so I don't care to use it. Except when an adversary uses it over and over. Then I make a point to use it!

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Also, try as I might, I cannot plant a mine next to the bazooka in APC. Yet two other players were able to do it every time. How is this possible?
In fact you can.
Here is the "one step dead spot":
mine_in_APC.jpg
:twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Also, try as I might, I cannot plant a mine next to the bazooka in APC. Yet two other players were able to do it every time. How is this possible?
In fact you can.
Here is the "one step dead spot":
mine_in_APC.jpg
:twisted:
No, I was referring to the bazooka location in the cubby directly South of there.

general48

Post by general48 »

I talked to them today.He said,everyone put it on mine.I told he not fair but he wouldn't listen :biggthumbsdown:
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:No, I was referring to the bazooka location in the cubby directly South of there.
That's not possible.
Next time take a screenshot when you get killed in that area.
I will ban their accounts.
:wink:
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

We talked with him today but I did not listen to idiots like children and Cagara of hacker might, but seddko groups are becoming one and the same behavior, and I got bored of the situation in the camps :roll: :evil: :baby:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

There also have observed in other accounts on their behalf
toprak01 is one week but never increases 150 frag frag
leylaby one of jerks open the Cagara is entering the sedko not while they are away
Rumeysast prune them

Sparrow prune the same style from the same group the same behavior :whatis: :whatis:
I do not know how many accounts the solution must be found :cheers:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:No, I was referring to the bazooka location in the cubby directly South of there.

Yet two other players were able to do it every time.
Who are those players?
:whatis:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:

Yet two other players were able to do it every time.
Who are those players?
:whatis:
Can't answer with complete certainty. I'll keep watch and get a screenshot.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:I talked to them today.He said,everyone put it on mine.I told he not fair but he wouldn't listen :biggthumbsdown:
onomuno wrote:We talked with him today but I did not listen to idiots like children and Cagara of hacker might, but seddko groups are becoming one and the same behavior, and I got bored of the situation in the camps :roll: :evil: :baby:
Honestly, as long as it is a valid location to place a mine, he can do it. I think it's unfair, but it is one man's opinion. I open the topic for debate.
So I don't expect cagari to listen to reason in the camps.

However, these two do in fact team with each other almost every time they join a camp. They are not forum members, so they do not know this is against the rules.

I have requested that any other players who speak Turkish fluently to give them fair warning. How far do we allow them to take this?

onomuno

Post by onomuno »

We have warned them, but not a solution to repeat the same mistakes game I think they're cheating accounts should be prohibited :cheers: :biggthumbsup:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
onomuno

Post by onomuno »

Even the state of forum members to be close-up said, but he did not listen, so I act according to their head they're :whatis:
"NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE"
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:
onomuno wrote:We talked with him today but I did not listen to idiots like children and Cagara of hacker might, but seddko groups are becoming one and the same behavior, and I got bored of the situation in the camps :roll: :evil: :baby:
However, these two do in fact team with each other almost every time they join a camp. They are not forum members, so they do not know this is against the rules.

I have requested that any other players who speak Turkish fluently to give them fair warning. How far do we allow them to take this?
When I kicked one of them out of a camp, after I told them several times not to play together, they started to play normally. So they know they shouldnt make a team in free for all but they ignore it. So you know a solution: when you see they play as a team in free for all warn them and if they still play together kick one of them out of a camp. :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: When I kicked one of them out of a camp, after I told them several times not to play together, they started to play normally. So they know they shouldnt make a team in free for all but they ignore it. So you know a solution: when you see they play as a team in free for all warn them and if they still play together kick one of them out of a camp. :wink:
They have done this for me as well. For those who do not speak Turk, I believe "izin hiçbir takım" (pronounced izin hish-beera tock-im) is how you say "no team allowed". When I said this (several times, then kicked seddko) they finally stopped teaming.
:stop:
But then again, it may be because manga told them who the moderators are.

:lol:

manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:
freekarol wrote: When I kicked one of them out of a camp, after I told them several times not to play together, they started to play normally. So they know they shouldnt make a team in free for all but they ignore it. So you know a solution: when you see they play as a team in free for all warn them and if they still play together kick one of them out of a camp. :wink:
They have done this for me as well. For those who do not speak Turk, I believe "izin hiçbir takım" (pronounced izin hish-beera tock-im) is how you say "no team allowed". When I said this (several times, then kicked seddko) they finally stopped teaming.
:stop:
But then again, it may be because manga told them who the moderators are.

:lol:
kotu Manga new moderator :mrgreen:
come to the baban