Common courtesy, manners and just being polite & respectful

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
slapshot

Common courtesy, manners and just being polite & respectful

Post by slapshot »

If you start a camp, then you own the camp and you may employ any commands you see fit. That would include "> items off", "> max N", "> lock camp" etc.

BUT: Just because you join a camp and happen to become the session owner (your player name appears in the top position) that does NOT mean you own the camp. So if you join and find yourself in the top position, don't just start evoking commands at will. That is unless you'd like me to kick you.

Got it atilla?
:dope-slap:

This is common courtesy. You don't start locking the camp just because you joined 30 minutes after I (or another player) started that camp. :roll: :evil:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

profesorhr

Re: Common courtesy, manners and just being polite & respect

Post by profesorhr »

Looks like you have gained a new friend slap. Or better to say maybe it is the old one but with a different account. Is the name sega ringing the bell?
Ah by the way, I noticed that atilla has a huge success in pissing you off. You need to be patient for couple of day more. School in Turkey is starting soon so there will be less and less children here. Meanwhile you can grab a beer (ice cold) and just laugh at this situations. Take care my friend and hope to see you tomorrow at same time and same place.

:cheers:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote: Meanwhile you can grab a beer (ice cold) and just laugh at this situations. Take care my friend and hope to see you tomorrow at same time and same place. :cheers:
The place is a pub, right? :D
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:
profesorhr wrote: Meanwhile you can grab a beer (ice cold) and just laugh at this situations. Take care my friend and hope to see you tomorrow at same time and same place. :cheers:
The place is a pub, right? :D
:party: :agree:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”