Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
Remus

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by Remus »

chirolaq wrote:Oh,my god, Remus.Ok, ban chirolaq13.I will go with chirolaq. :cheers:
This is what I expect from a real veteran.
:biggthumbsup:
I've transferred the frags and points from chirolaq13 to chirolaq.
:wink:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Im so sorry,Remus.Thanks very much for frags. :cheers:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Ok,Slap.Ill considerer it.Thanks my friend.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

moderators and the handsome boss remus :cheers:

im here again to report jules and djolo in the pass friday djolo enter in my camp in egt map and as usuall he writte again a bad words and now jules enter again in apc map in begin to cursing me and sha sha,i think he need again to ban her chat djolo and jules is a one person he make my day always annoy

:twisted: :whatis:
philippine warrior
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

deamuel wrote:moderators and the handsome boss remus :cheers:

im here again to report jules and djolo in the pass friday djolo enter in my camp in egt map and as usuall he writte again a bad words and now jules enter again in apc map in begin to cursing me and sha sha,i think he need again to ban her chat djolo and jules is a one person he make my day always annoy

:twisted: :whatis:
I agree, Remus.Ban djolojules´s chat for ever, please, please, please. :whatis:
Remus

Post by Remus »

chirolaq wrote:
deamuel wrote: im here again to report jules and djolo in the pass friday djolo enter in my camp in egt map and as usuall he writte again a bad words and now jules enter again in apc map in begin to cursing me and sha sha,i think he need again to ban her chat djolo and jules is a one person he make my day always annoy
I agree, Remus.Ban djolojules´s chat for ever, please, please, please.
Post a screenshot.
"LOSER" does not mean "bad words and cursing".
:lol:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

:agree:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

Remus wrote:
chirolaq wrote:
deamuel wrote: im here again to report jules and djolo in the pass friday djolo enter in my camp in egt map and as usuall he writte again a bad words and now jules enter again in apc map in begin to cursing me and sha sha,i think he need again to ban her chat djolo and jules is a one person he make my day always annoy
I agree, Remus.Ban djolojules´s chat for ever, please, please, please.
Post a screenshot.
"LOSER" does not mean "bad words and cursing".
Looser is only a word,but djolo jules is provoking all the time.This is the bad attitude of him: to provoke. :biggthumbsdown:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

chirolaq wrote: Looser is only a word,but djolo jules is provoking all the time.This is the bad attitude of him: to provoke. :biggthumbsdown:
Try to ignore him and see what will happen. :P
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

I am trying to send a screenshot but I cant.Its says :server error all the time.
Jules says the same words always:raciste,homofobique,faciste.Strong words.
Thanks,Freekarol :roll:
manga

Post by manga »

chirolag Come to ignore and continue the game said the same thing to me djolo I did it :biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

chirolaq wrote:I am trying to send a screenshot but I cant.Its says :server error all the time.
additional fuck nazi,little lache how can you ignore this kind of player if all the time he enter in ur camp in saying all those words,even you exit he search you if where you are in then enter and then again and again saying those all words,i know you activate her chat to confirm if he/she change her attitude but im sorry to tell he/she did not change her bad attitude
:whatis:
philippine warrior
hawk

Post by hawk »

deamuel wrote:
chirolaq wrote:I am trying to send a screenshot but I cant.Its says :server error all the time.
additional fuck nazi,little lache how can you ignore this kind of player if all the time he enter in ur camp in saying all those words,even you exit he search you if where you are in then enter and then again and again saying those all words,i know you activate her chat to confirm if he/she change her attitude but im sorry to tell he/she did not change her bad attitude
Sounds like something needs to be done about this player :smash:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

defiantly ages ago they called me a hacker and all bad names under the sun.
who thinks they should be banned? :whatis:
Search_N_Destroy!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Those of you who have Triple X have full permission to kick this player. I personally think they did not learn their lesson. Please bring a screen shot, if you can't post it, email it to one of us.
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

deamuel wrote:
The player is a troll. Google what a troll is and how to treat it. The basic rule is:Dont feed the troll. :twisted:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

How can you get such error trying to make a screenshot? I have never had such error doing this:http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Remus

Post by Remus »

deamuel wrote:additional fuck nazi,little lache how can you ignore this kind of player if all the time he enter in ur camp in saying all those words,even you exit he search you if where you are in then enter and then again and again saying those all words,i know you activate her chat to confirm if he/she change her attitude but im sorry to tell he/she did not change her bad attitude
Why did you ask for Triple X?
Just to have it?
1) talk to the players with bad language and warn them
2) if they don't give up, mute them a few times: > N mute
3) if they don't give up, kick them out of camp a few times: > N out
4) if they don't give up, take a screenshot and report them.
Got it?
:?:

p.s.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfos.php?op=extra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.
Jim C. Hines

I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde

In life. Is it possible to mute somebody because you don't like what they say.
Everybody has a voice. And everybody can choose what they listen to.
Lenny

:cheers:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

remus boss i made him kick by tripple x power but he still return and even more he was angry.but go ahead we end this conversation because i feel like i'm still wrong because i cannot afford to simulate armchair just wrong i see people i respect my felow man but i feel perhaps more wrong
philippine warrior
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.
Jim C. Hines

I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde

Lenny

There is a difference between censorship and moderation. And if I'm not wrong vulgar words are not allowed in the buil-in chat. So moderation is OK. :smile:
deamuel wrote:remus boss i made him kick by tripple x power but he still return and even more he was angry.but go ahead we end this conversation because i feel like i'm still wrong because i cannot afford to simulate armchair just wrong i see people i respect my felow man but i feel perhaps more wrong
Take a screenshot, post it here and then wait what our wise boss will do. :twisted:
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

freekarol wrote:
How can you get such error trying to make a screenshot? I have never had such error doing this:http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Ive no problem with take a screenshot and to put it in my Paint.Problem is when I send it by e-mail.What can I do Freekarol?
chirolaq

Post by chirolaq »

chirolaq wrote:
freekarol wrote:
Ive no problem with take a screenshot and to put it in my Paint.Problem is when I send it by e-mail.What can I do Freekarol?
El mensaje no se pudo enviar, uno de los destinatarios fue rechazado por el servidor. Su dirección de correo electrónico es "necromanthus@yahoo.com". Asunto 'player jules', Cuenta: 'pop3', Servidor: 'smtp', Protocolo: SMTP, Respuesta del servidor: '550 5.7.1 Hello [190.195.157.231], Policy rejection on the target address: <necromanthus@yahoo.com>', Puerto: 25, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de servidor: 550, Número de error: 0x800CCC79
Remus

Post by Remus »

chirolaq wrote:Ive no problem with take a screenshot and to put it in my Paint.Problem is when I send it by e-mail.What can I do Freekarol?
You don't need to send any email.
1) save the screenshot as JPG (JPEG).
2) when you post a message in this forum, click on the Browse... button.
3) upload the JPG file, insert the image into the posted message and click on Submit.
That's all.
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:
Lenny wrote:Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.
Jim C. Hines

Oscar Wilde

Lenny
There is a difference between censorship and moderation. And if I'm not wrong vulgar words are not allowed in the buil-in chat. So moderation is OK. :smile:
The freedom of speech is something.
Excessive bad language in a public place is something else.
You can do and say anything you want as long as you do not disturb the public order.
This rule is available in any (democratic) country on this planet.
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

i swore once :sad: but it was just to myself not at other players pls forgive me :cheers:
Search_N_Destroy!
Remus

Post by Remus »

boglombear wrote:i swore once :sad: but it was just to myself not at other players pls forgive me
Don't worry, FUCK is allowed.
See most of the american movies ...
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:
Jim C. Hines

Oscar Wilde

Lenny
There is a difference between censorship and moderation. And if I'm not wrong vulgar words are not allowed in the buil-in chat. So moderation is OK. :smile
The freedom of speech is something.
Excessive bad language in a public place is something else.
You can do and say anything you want as long as you do not disturb the public order.
This rule is available in any (democratic) country on this planet.
:wink
Remus wrote:
boglombear wrote:i swore once :sad: but it was just to myself not at other players pls forgive me
Don't worry, FUCK is allowed.
See most of the american movies ...
I agree, as long as you don't disturb the public order, but what one democratic country find offensive another democratic country may not.
I just think, we need to be careful about so called "censorship and moderation".
boglombear

Post by boglombear »

thanks guys
Search_N_Destroy!
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

boglombear wrote:thanks guys
You are :censored: welcome! :mrgreen:

boglombear

Post by boglombear »

lol im still :censored: laughing
Search_N_Destroy!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I'd like to see an answer from Seddko and Cagari: why did you play in a team in NCY, free for all even if I told you several times not to do that?
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:I'd like to see an answer from Seddko and Cagari: why did you play in a team in NCY, free for all even if I told you several times not to do that?
Maybe theirs Google translator was off or has stopped working :mrgreen: so they didn't understand you :oops:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:I'd like to see an answer from Seddko and Cagari: why did you play in a team in NCY, free for all even if I told you several times not to do that?
Both are from Turkey, speak little or no English and are not forum members. So they probably don't know the rules. Seddko often asks if I will team with him (as he tires of my killing him!) :mrgreen:
I'll remind them next time: takım etmeyiniz

manga

Post by manga »

slapshot wrote:
Both are from Turkey, speak little or no English and are not forum members. So they probably don't know the rules. Seddko often asks if I will team with him (as he tires of my killing him!) :mrgreen:

sedko and is cagari team Do others shoots :whatis: I talk to them I would caution
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

manga wrote:
slapshot wrote:

sedko and is cagari team Do others shoots :whatis: I talk to them I would caution
Obviously, they need to read in Turkish that making a team in 'beginners' and 'free for all' camps is not allowed. Obviously, they have low logic or awareness. Because when I see others killing each other then logically I would do the same too.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

sedko or seddko & cagari have been playing like this for years :roll:
sega

Post by sega »

'seddko' and 'cagari'
incorrigible and naughty children are still the same :whatis:
they're not shooting at each other
I'm talking the same language with them.
A lot of times I've warned and they wouldn't listen to me.
And unlike got worse.THEY STARTED SWEARING. :whatis:
Yes they have a fluffy files.
I think now they need punishment.What do you think?
( lenny,freekarol,slapshot ) I think you're thinking the same thing.
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Personally, I find trying to kill both of them a challenge I enjoy, but I feel that many new players get driven away by veterans who don't care about new players.
2 veterans teaming up against new players. Will only drive new players away from the game. :roll:

If I play in beginners camps, most of the time I play with shotgun or pistol. It's funny, because after a few minutes a lot of the new players start to use the shotgun. I guess they see my frags and think, if he's using the shotgun then it must be a good weapon. :lol:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

sega wrote:'seddko' and 'cagari'
incorrigible and naughty children are still the same :whatis:
they're not shooting at each other
I'm talking the same language with them.
A lot of times I've warned and they wouldn't listen to me.
And unlike got worse.THEY STARTED SWEARING. :whatis:
Yes they have a fluffy files.
I think now they need punishment.What do you think?
( lenny,freekarol,slapshot ) I think you're thinking the same thing.
They already know it's not ok. So for now, there is one solution:kick one of them out of a camp. They could understand it...
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote:Personally, I find trying to kill both of them a challenge I enjoy, but I feel that many new players get driven away by veterans who don't care about new players.
2 veterans teaming up against new players. Will only drive new players away from the game. :roll:

If I play in beginners camps, most of the time I play with shotgun or pistol. It's funny, because after a few minutes a lot of the new players start to use the shotgun. I guess they see my frags and think, if he's using the shotgun then it must be a good weapon. :lol:
Or they could think: he killed us many times with that gun so the gun must be very effective. :twisted:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

Lenny wrote:Personally, I find trying to kill both of them a challenge I enjoy, but I feel that many new players get driven away by veterans who don't care about new players........
:agree: 100%
Lenny wrote:If I play in beginners camps, most of the time I play with shotgun or pistol....... :lol:
Noticed the same, I use the pistol to give them a chance and then they start using it. :lol:
Molon Labe!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

2 questions came to my mind seing some veterans playing today:

1.Is it ok when veterans don't kill each other in a noob camp?
2.Is it ok when a veteran uses armor in a noob camp?

I've heard many times by veterans not to do that...
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:2 questions came to my mind seing some veterans playing today:

Simple answer : NO, its not fair and not ok.
:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I'm still uncomfortable that every time I click "online players" I see everyone in beginners camps. When I join, 3 or 4 unregs immediately leave (for obvious reasons, my charming good looks are simply too much for anyone to tolerate).

hawk

Post by hawk »

:biggthumbsdown: I don't think its okay at all,teaming is not okay,and as for armor really not necessary against noobs.
I think we the experienced players should give the noobs or the less experienced a chance by not shooting them,the reason being that they just get the hell blasted out of them,and they re trying to learn to play the game,they soon rage quit then we have a beginners camp filled with very good experienced players,I say let them shoot us and lets not shoot them.
There are some unregistered players who are very good and that is okay to shoot them,so we must use our judgment who is a good player and who is not and decide
This is an act of kindness to give an less experienced player a chance and so that player can enjoy the game,as we want to encourage them not blast them away.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

2 veterans not killing each other in camp is not the same thing as 2 veterans teaming up in camp.
In camp Lenny & Ace-007 don't shoot each other, but we also don't go around camp shoot at the same player at the same time. If I see Ace shooting at a player, then I make a point to not shoot at this player also.
We are team mates, but we are not bullies.

There are many players who use armor in beginners camps. Do I think this is fair ?. No I do not.
Do I think this helps new players to learn the game, and encourage them to play more ?. No I do not.
Do I think players with 5 years experience should know better ?. Yes I do.

manga

Post by manga »

Lenny wrote:

2 veterans not killing each other in camp is not the same thing as 2 veterans teaming up in camp.
In camp Lenny & Ace-007 don't shoot each other, but we also don't go around camp shoot at the same player at the same time. If I see Ace shooting at a player, then I make a point to not shoot at this player also.
We are team mates, but we are not bullies.

There are many players who use armor in beginners camps. Do I think this is fair ?. No I do not.
Do I think this helps new players to learn the game, and encourage them to play more ?. No I do not.
Do I think players with 5 years experience should know better ?. Yes I do.

You've learned a lot, but Find out what a big nothing I've been playing this game for 5 years and I gained a lot of friends friendship (I wonder if you know the meaning) also this is my own choice (armor)I do not care where I'll use he left his glasses at a little and Back to the real world, please also do not rule out such a
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:

I'm still uncomfortable that every time I click "online players" I see everyone in beginners camps. When I join, 3 or 4 unregs immediately leave (for obvious reasons, my charming good looks are simply too much for anyone to tolerate).
I think we need an alert message button/a chat command(not just for teammates):when I open a free for all camp I can press the button or type the command so all non-beginners will know that I am there and they can leave a noob camp. :P
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Lenny wrote: 2 veterans not killing each other in camp is not the same thing as 2 veterans teaming up in camp.
And what if others will do that too? What if most beginners won't kill everyone? Isn't this camp and free for all about all against all? It seems like words and behavivor don't equal. Just remember the compliments about Cagari and Sedko not killing each other...