Players with bad attitude

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
freekarol

Re: Players with bad attitude

Post by freekarol »

manga wrote: You've learned a lot, but Find out what a big nothing I've been playing this game for 5 years and I gained a lot of friends friendship (I wonder if you know the meaning) also this is my own choice (armor)I do not care where I'll use he left his glasses at a little and Back to the real world, please also do not rule out such a
Then you are not acting like a real veteran...What's your reason for it? Collecting frags or what?
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

hawk wrote: This is an act of kindness to give an less experienced player a chance and so that player can enjoy the game,as we want to encourage them not blast them away.
I agree. Beginners should get a chance to kill a veteran. When the score is 100-3 for a veteran then how the beginner will feel? :cool:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

hawk wrote:
freekarol wrote:2 questions came to my mind seing some veterans playing today:

1.Is it ok when veterans don't kill each other in a noob camp?
2.Is it ok when a veteran uses armor in a noob camp?

I've heard many times by veterans not to do that...
:biggthumbsdown: I don't think its okay at all,teaming is not okay,and as for armor really not necessary against noobs.
I think we the experienced players should give the noobs or the less experienced a chance by not shooting them,the reason being that they just get the hell blasted out of them,and they re trying to learn to play the game,they soon rage quit then we have a beginners camp filled with very good experienced players,I say let them shoot us and lets not shoot them.
There are some unregistered players who are very good and that is okay to shoot them,so we must use our judgment who is a good player and who is not and decide
This is an act of kindness to give an less experienced player a chance and so that player can enjoy the game,as we want to encourage them not blast them away.
:agree: :biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:
Lenny wrote: 2 veterans not killing each other in camp is not the same thing as 2 veterans teaming up in camp.
And what if others will do that too? What if most beginners won't kill everyone? Isn't this camp and free for all about all against all? It seems like words and behavivor don't equal. Just remember the compliments about Cagari and Sedko not killing each other...
Did you see players on forum complaining about Lenny & Ace-007 teaming up in camp :think:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:
manga wrote: You've learned a lot, but Find out what a big nothing I've been playing this game for 5 years and I gained a lot of friends friendship (I wonder if you know the meaning) also this is my own choice (armor)I do not care where I'll use he left his glasses at a little and Back to the real world, please also do not rule out such a
Then you are not acting like a real veteran...What's your reason for it? Collecting frags or what?
:agree:
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

1. If I'm not mistaken, the beginners map freeKarol was referring to was full of veteran players, so not exactly the same as a map full of nobs.

2. There's a big difference also in not shooting another player and teaming up.
Example: ignoring a player if yr friend is shooting at them.

3. I always give beginners every advantage I can, and most often just ignore them when in my gun-sites.

4. As far as others players using Armor or Radar idk, it's a personal choice available to all.
You can also camp out near the warehouse and just keep blasting them, it's kinda fun. :lol:
Molon Labe!
manga

Post by manga »

Ace---007 wrote:1. If I'm not mistaken, the beginners map freeKarol was referring to was full of veteran players, so not exactly the same as a map full of nobs.

3. I always give beginners every advantage I can, and most often just ignore them when in my gun-sites.

4. As far as others players using Armor or Radar idk, it's a personal choice available to all.
You can also camp out near the warehouse and just keep blasting them, it's kinda fun. :lol:
:biggthumbsup:
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

freekarol wrote:
it's a choice I've used it against armor only lenny difficult because dying simple as that You do not want to understand why Although my goal was frag I would extend this game five years I teach one thing and I'm here to make more friends :agree:
come to the baban
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Ace---007 wrote:1. If I'm not mistaken, the beginners map freeKarol was referring to was full of veteran players, so not exactly the same as a map full of nobs.

As I've already written:words and behaviors don't equal. Now I won't know which veteran will use armor and which veterans will ignore a fight all against all...
nokta

Post by nokta »

Put an end to injustice...Yes, our connection is bad.Leave us alone.Please refrain from swearing..remus is not fair moderators.Please do not swear.make the man.make the man.You do not have to play with us.make the man
-_-_-_->>>>>>>>>> SÜPER_GÜÇ <<<<<<<<<<-_-_-_-_-
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

nokta wrote:Put an end to injustice...Yes, our connection is bad.Leave us alone.Please refrain from swearing..remus is not fair moderators.Please do not swear.make the man.make the man.You do not have to play with us.make the man

This has nothing to do with your nationality. It's because you play with deliberate shit connections to win. You've taught a team of boys to play like cheats. Now live with it. :baby:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

nokta wrote:Put an end to injustice...Yes, our connection is bad.Leave us alone.Please refrain from swearing..remus is not fair moderators.Please do not swear.make the man.make the man.You do not have to play with us.make the man
How many times will you write this nonsense? Stop spamming, ok?
general48

Post by general48 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PPqS_L69I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; cagari and seddko the camp surround,they work as a team
Cümleler doğrudur sen doğru isen
Doğruluk bulunmaz sen eğri isen
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

general48 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PPqS_L69I cagari and seddko the camp surround,they work as a team
We are aware of this (it has been reported last month.) Bring them to the forum and we can take care of this.
:whatis:

general48

Post by general48 »

slapshot wrote:
general48 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PPqS_L69I cagari and seddko the camp surround,they work as a team
We are aware of this (it has been reported last month.) Bring them to the forum and we can take care of this.
ty slapshot
sega

Post by sega »

sega wrote:'seddko' and 'cagari'
incorrigible and naughty children are still the same :whatis:
they're not shooting at each other
I'm talking the same language with them.
A lot of times I've warned and they wouldn't listen to me.
And unlike got worse.THEY STARTED SWEARING. :whatis:
Yes they have a fluffy files.
I think now they need punishment.What do you think?
( lenny,freekarol,slapshot ) I think you're thinking the same thing.
kanka yaklalasık 1ay once aynısını bende yazmıstım :D :D
nomalde tekte fıslar da 2 kişi gelince sorun oluyo bide biri fuze atıyo sen birini alıncaya kadar oluyon zaten
dostum bu arada sen oynuyomuydun ya hiç denk gelmiyoz
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

sega wrote:
sega wrote:'seddko' and 'cagari'
incorrigible and naughty children are still the same :whatis:
they're not shooting at each other
I'm talking the same language with them.
A lot of times I've warned and they wouldn't listen to me.
And unlike got worse.THEY STARTED SWEARING. :whatis:
Yes they have a fluffy files.
I think now they need punishment.What do you think?
( lenny,freekarol,slapshot ) I think you're thinking the same thing.
kanka yaklalasık 1ay once aynısını bende yazmıstım :D :D
nomalde tekte fıslar da 2 kişi gelince sorun oluyo bide biri fuze atıyo sen birini alıncaya kadar oluyon zaten
dostum bu arada sen oynuyomuydun ya hiç denk gelmiyoz
Teaming yes, in fact I rather enjoy it if it's only 4 of us in camp. I have not witnessed any swearing. Do you bring a screenshot?

welano

Post by welano »

jjjjjj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:jjjjjj
Sorry welano, I cannot read the text. Can you post a larger image?

welano

Post by welano »

slapshot wrote:
In fact, if you can, you can erase that image, not worth getting a discursão, this dialog shows the player by Immortal, calling me names just because I asked you to restart the game, because the connection was bad and its speed was very much higher than the other players on the field, these things happen often in that camp, so I will avoid playing in the field, but the friend is all fine and excuse the mess I made in my posts , and as I said you can delete them, :oops:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:
slapshot wrote:
In fact, if you can, you can erase that image, not worth getting a discursão, this dialog shows the player by Immortal, calling me names just because I asked you to restart the game, because the connection was bad and its speed was very much higher than the other players on the field, these things happen often in that camp, so I will avoid playing in the field, but the friend is all fine and excuse the mess I made in my posts , and as I said you can delete them, :oops:
You have done nothing wrong welano. By_immortal is just that: immortal. It would seem that some player thinks that his bad connection is worth bragging about. The fact that he also has "By_" in his player tag also tells us a lot. :whatis:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

:cheers:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

welano wrote:
slapshot wrote:
We already know By_Immortals. I played with him today and refused to play free teams with him because I don't want to play with someone who doesn't die normally. Is it his fault? Does he/she do something to be immortal? Who know?
welano

Post by welano »

He loves to hide behind the guise of beginner, coming and going at all hours of the field, I mean that it is easy to detect the same dummies attitudes in both cases is a shame because it seems that he has ability but lacks the wisdom to use it. :biggthumbsdown:
welano

Post by welano »

I've avoided playing against SEGA, because I believe that their speed in battle is far above "normal", I'm not saying he is "cheating" in the game, but not to create any conflict with the player I have avoided playing against him, but he seems not to understand this paragraph shall so far as it leaves the field he was came up to me and called me a coward.
As I said, there are many good players here, and he is one of them, but with totally stupid attitudes. :biggthumbsdown:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

welano wrote:I've avoided playing against SEGA, because I believe that their speed in battle is far above "normal", I'm not saying he is "cheating" in the game, but not to create any conflict with the player I have avoided playing against him, but he seems not to understand this paragraph shall so far as it leaves the field he was came up to me and called me a coward.
As I said, there are many good players here, and he is one of them, but with totally stupid attitudes. :biggthumbsdown:
We are learning his attitude is growing worse each day. Please notify us if this continues. He is currently banned from the forum but will return in a few days.
As always thank you for reporting, :biggthumbsup: and thank you for your patience with his stupidities.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

We have asked several times for cagari & seddko to come to the forum to explain why they are teaming in FFA. Any players who speak fluent Turkish can please explain to them that Team play MUST be played in Free Team camps. Also please warn them that if this continues, we may be forced to ban their game accounts temporarily. I would not want my fellow moderators and I to be falsely accused (anymore) of showing favoritism.
:roll: :whatis:

Remus

Post by Remus »

Real veterans :HaH: Players with bad attitude.
I think I am that guy in the middle ...
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:We have asked several times for cagari & seddko to come to the forum to explain why they are teaming in FFA. Any players who speak fluent Turkish can please explain to them that Team play MUST be played in Free Team camps. Also please warn them that if this continues, we may be forced to ban their game accounts temporarily. I would not want my fellow moderators and I to be falsely accused (anymore) of showing favoritism.
:roll: :whatis:
I'm convinced they do that intentionally. Once when I played just with them I warned them not to do that and guess what? They killed each other, not just me. :twisted:

Some of us(me, topz, ace, profesohr) punish them making a team and fighting against them. No problem if it's 2 vs 4, they deserve it. And if it was all against them, maybe then they will stop making a team in beginners or in ffa. I don't know, when they love so much playing in a team, why they don't open a free teams camp...
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus wrote:Real veterans :HaH: Players with bad attitude.
I think I am that guy in the middle ...
imagesZGO6THSR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

freekarol wrote:I don't know, when they love so much playing in a team, why they don't open a free teams camp...
I think they prefer to play 2v1 :roll:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

I agree with you Lenny! They are strong as a team while playing 2 on 1. But when playing 2 on 2 then often they leave the camp very fast.
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

profesorhr wrote:
I agree with you Lenny! They are strong as a team while playing 2 on 1. But when playing 2 on 2 then often they leave the camp very fast.
Peronally I could care less that they play as a team. It gives me more challenge. :think: In fact, I remember a day not too long ago when profesorhr and I took cagari & seddko on in an all-out 2 vs 2 WAR in NCY. And you know, the 4 of us had a GRAND time! :D
But the moderators are constantly being accused of being biased and not disciplining all players the same. :roll:
So I posted this to show that we are attempting to be fair.

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

What happened with party time command? Can I type sedko and cagari instead?
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Remus

Post by Remus »

profesorhr wrote:What happened with party time command? Can I type sedko and cagari instead?
I think you're talking about the > penalty time command.
:HaH:
sega

Post by sega »

axekiller01 = ban http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... xekiller01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
please
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
sega

Post by sega »

more ...
------SÜPER_GÜÇ------
Remus

Post by Remus »

sega wrote:axekiller01 = ban http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... xekiller01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
please
I do not ban a big (shitty) mouth for "fuck you" and "bitch".
That's his level of education ...
But two players can mute or kick out of camp another player.
:wink:
hawk

Post by hawk »

Remus wrote:
sega wrote:axekiller01 = ban http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... xekiller01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
please
I do not ban a big (shitty) mouth for "fuck you" and "bitch".

:biggthumbsup: We that is me and Sega kicked the foul big mouth out,and I think some other players was also glad to see him go,also gladly the player didn't come back much to all the players relief. :D
Feel the fear and do it anyway
Remus

Post by Remus »

hawk wrote:
Remus wrote:I do not ban a big (shitty) mouth for "fuck you" and "bitch".
We that is me and Sega kicked the foul big mouth out,and I think some other players was also glad to see him go,also gladly the player didn't come back much to all the players relief.
Some players need education.
The steps to follow in case of a "foul big mouth" are (should be) the following:
1. ignore him
2. warn him
3. mute him (a few times)
4. kick him out of camp (a few times)
5. report him (if he doesn't give up after all the above)

"fuck you", "asshole" & "bitch" define a teenager trying to grow up. :lol:
If you cannot live with this kind of player, see steps 2,3,...

p.s.
Honestly, I have fun if I kill someone and I get a "fuck you" in return.
:lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote: p.s.
:lol: :biggthumbsup:

nokta

Post by nokta »

Remus wrote:
hawk wrote:
Remus wrote:I do not ban a big (shitty) mouth for "fuck you" and "bitch".
We that is me and Sega kicked the foul big mouth out,and I think some other players was also glad to see him go,also gladly the player didn't come back much to all the players relief.
Some players need education.
The steps to follow in case of a "foul big mouth" are (should be) the following:
1. ignore him
2. warn him
3. mute him (a few times)
4. kick him out of camp (a few times)
5. report him (if he doesn't give up after all the above)

"fuck you", "asshole" & "bitch" define a teenager trying to grow up. :lol:
If you cannot live with this kind of player, see steps 2,3,...

p.s.
As I have fun with my slap and lenny and other ;) ;) ;)
-_-_-_->>>>>>>>>> SÜPER_GÜÇ <<<<<<<<<<-_-_-_-_-
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Just in case anyone wants to open a post to ask why onomuno got banned from the forum: :roll:
onomuno wrote:Nese kank siktir et biz cevabımızo verdik onlara bu kadar ders yeter biz ne kadar yazsak geri zekalı olduklarından anlamıyacaklar

Nese knklar fuck them so we have given our answer course they are retarded enough how much we were meant Should we put things
And I sure as hell don't want to hear any more whining from Super_Guc about other players swearing or cursing in the game!

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:Just in case anyone wants to open a post to ask why onomuno got banned from the forum: :roll:
onomuno wrote:Nese kank siktir et biz cevabımızo verdik onlara bu kadar ders yeter biz ne kadar yazsak geri zekalı olduklarından anlamıyacaklar

Nese knklar fuck them so we have given our answer course they are retarded enough how much we were meant Should we put things
And I sure as hell don't want to hear any more whining from Super_Guc about other players swearing or cursing in the game!
Onomuno is banned for seven days... I know there is no rule that it's forbidden to curse somebody on this forum but a well behaved guy should already know that.
By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

freekarol wrote:
slapshot wrote:Just in case anyone wants to open a post to ask why onomuno got banned from the forum: :roll:

Onomuno is banned for seven days... I know there is no rule that it's forbidden to curse somebody on this forum but a well behaved guy should already know that.
These habits will fade over time. Officials doing the best you can.. :cheers:
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_Enes wrote: These habits will fade over time. Officials doing the best you can.. :cheers:
:shock:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote: Onomuno is banned for seven days... I know there is no rule that it's forbidden to curse somebody on this forum but a well behaved guy should already know that.
I personally don't care if someone swears in camp or on the forum. (Constructively). My issue is that:

1. Super_guc seems to think they can say anything they want about others just because they are posting in Turkish on their team forum. I am reminding them that every thing they post is for public viewing. So if they want to "talk smack" about us, be prepared to face the consequence.

2. They want to come whining to the forum every time they encounter a player who swears at them. Yet, they swear at other players in their own language. I find this a bit hypocritical. Again, it's an attempt to divert attention away from themselves.

Lastly, I'm tired of the arrogance that surrounds some members of this team. They are only humble with their own team mates, and talk crap of all the other players.

My lesson is simple: paid respect = earned respect. Disrespect = :smash:

This goes for the same players in their disguised accounts too.

By_Enes

Post by By_Enes »

slapshot wrote:
By_Enes wrote: These habits will fade over time. Officials doing the best you can.. :cheers:
:shock:
Then there is no reason to be surprised. (You can trust.)
Gölge etme, başka ihsan istemez.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

slapshot wrote:
By_Enes wrote:
Then there is no reason to be surprised. (You can trust.)
:shock: :shock:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

My lesson is simple: paid respect = earned respect. Disrespect = :smash:
general48

Post by general48 »

Please do not hesitate to contact for translating