Cheaters (aka morons)

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
profesorhr

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by profesorhr »

We gave family of By's 3rd, 4th, 5th chance so why not give Tina only her 2nd chance :?:
:biggthumbsup:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Of course, everyone deserves a chance because nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes except me(cuz Im perfect). :lol:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

freekarol wrote:Of course, everyone deserves a chance because nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes except me(cuz Im perfect). :lol:
In your case it's true! That's why you have frog character as avatar. You are waithing to be kissed by fabulouse girl (akka. supreme) to become beautiful prince :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Haha, supreme is too busy so I think I must kiss myself to discover what will happen with me. :D
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

freekarol wrote:Haha, supreme is too busy so I think I must kiss myself to discover what will happen with me. :D
:shock:

:lol:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

supreme

Post by supreme »

ha ha , you monsters, dont u worry, i am coming soon to kill you all :P
:
Shashwat

Post by Shashwat »

supreme wrote:ha ha , you monsters, dont u worry, i am coming soon to kill you all :P
I cannot offer a shelter, but surely will enjoy the massacre!
Totally one sided one, but it will be covered!
:photo:
That's from the ground report!
Signing off!
With cameraman, Mr. Smiley!
I have Faith in my Creator!!!
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:ha ha , you monsters, dont u worry, i am coming soon to kill you all :P
Sometimes Im not a monster but a beautiful girl to puzzle my enemies. :lol:
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
ha ha, you cant be beautiful girl , look at your avatar, or you trying to tell that you are miss frog? :P
:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
ha ha, you cant be beautiful girl , look at your avatar, or you trying to tell that you are miss frog? :P
Hehe, somebody is too curious... if you wanna know if my avatar is a boy or a girl then look between the frog's legs. :mrgreen:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Karol don't talk to a lady with such language! :oops:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

profesorhr wrote:Karol don't talk to a lady with such language! :oops:
This is absolutely normal for doctors or zoologists. Or do you know another way how to tell someone's gender? Then tell me. :wink:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Had an accident :?: not your fault :?:
You're obviously a women.
This is one way to tell, without looking between a persons legs.
:lol:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Well, then look at my face to find out who I am. Good luck then because I cant tell the gender looking at my avatar's face. :lol:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Almost every day, two morons from Ankara - Turkey are using CheatEngine in the Beginner camps.
I've started to ban classes of IPs from that area.
:smash:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

I don't get why they must cheat. Wins are worthless when they win because they cheat. It's much better to win because I'm better than others than because I'm uncaught cheater. :D
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Tell that to Lance Armstrong.
This guy cheated for over a decade, and fooled almost everybody, but what he didn't think about, was how much he was cheating himself.
Ultimately the only person you have to live with, is yourself.
So a cheater is only a fool to himself. :roll:

A fool to himself is the biggest fool of all. :wink:

Maybe Lance Armstrong is a rich fool, but he will always be known as a cheat.
And his memory will outlast his richness.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I think I've seen at least one of these idiots soaking up bullets. :roll:
Yesterday, I hit 90,000 frags. Within the next couple months, I will achieve Legend. Not one single frag was ever taken using a cheat code. This makes me feel pretty darn good.

:wink: :cheers:

profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

slapshot wrote:Yesterday, I hit 90,000 frags. Within the next couple months, I will achieve Legend. Not one single frag was ever taken using a cheat code. This makes me feel pretty darn good.
:wink: :cheers:
I tottaly agree with you slap! You are a true Legend even you are missing 10k points :biggthumbsup:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Unfortunately, there are still unregistered players in APC beginners camp using cheats. Found one this morning that could eat 40 - 50 bullets with no effect. :roll:

ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

slapshot wrote:Unfortunately, there are still unregistered players in APC beginners camp using cheats. Found one this morning that could eat 40 - 50 bullets with no effect. :roll:
A cheater also is seen in APC while she serves some rpg and other weapons to other players.Who can she be? :mrgreen:
nameless2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

ulubatli wrote:
slapshot wrote:Unfortunately, there are still unregistered players in APC beginners camp using cheats. Found one this morning that could eat 40 - 50 bullets with no effect. :roll:
A cheater also is seen in APC while she serves some rpg and other weapons to other players.Who can she be? :mrgreen:
nameless2.JPG
Writing with a mouse is not easy. :smile:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I have had reports that players are opening many windows (messenger, youtube, whatever) while playing to deliberately become immortal. I know of one player who is amassing frags at a very high rate and is almost impossible to frag. This takes absolutely all of the fun out of this game for me and other players. This is your LAST warning: If I find you like this in camp one more time, I will kick you from every camp I find you in!

Ben oyuncu birçok pencere açıyoruz yönündeki haberleri oldu (messenger, youtube, ne olursa olsun) kasten ölümsüz olmak için oynarken. Ben çok yüksek bir oranda erişip frag ve frag neredeyse imkansız bir oyuncu biliyorum. Bu bana ve diğer oyuncular için kesinlikle tüm eğlence dışında bu oyunun alır. Bu SON uyarı: Ben bir kez daha kampında bu gibi bulursanız, ben de bulmak her kamp sizi atar!!

:evil: :whatis:

hawk

Post by hawk »

:sad: Its annoying trying to kill someone who wont die,and to my amazement :shock I was called an immortal the other day even though I died over 45 times at the time :lol:
Feel the fear and do it anyway
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Now I will be more specific: general48 CLOSE ALL OTHER WINDOWS! LAST WARNING!!!! :whatis:

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

He probably learnt it from Sega :roll: :whatis:
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:Now I will be more specific: general48 CLOSE ALL OTHER WINDOWS! LAST WARNING!!!!
Lenny wrote:He probably learnt it from Sega
:whatis:
I am talking with their.
They said:I am not use Msn or another windows. :!:

These are(Sega and general48) my team mates.

I am difficult to killing their

All(My team mates)savvy,honest,reliable,don't tell swearing :!:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

If you want see cheater player,you can look rookie77 :whatis:
He is speedhacker moron :!:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

When I fire 30 - 40 shots and general48 blinks here, then there, and fires 2 and kills me, I get no fun from this. Every time he enters my camp, he immediately goes to break time. (I suspect to close the other windows). Either way, if he is in camp, I will leave. I refuse to play with, and WILL NEVER MATCH AGAINST players like this. There is no enjoyment for me whatsoever. And this is NOT skill! It is simply a bad connection made worse by opening many windows all in effort to generate frags. Explain why he has gained 7000+ frags this month where most gain 2000-3000. :think:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

P.S. Rookie often has a bad connection. Watchdog commonly sees a bad connection as speedhack. Even I get kicked occasionally when our cable is bad.

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:When I fire 30 - 40 shots and general48 blinks here, then there, and fires 2 and kills me, I get no fun from this. Every time he enters my camp, he immediately goes to break time. (I suspect to close the other windows). Either way, if he is in camp, I will leave. I refuse to play with, and WILL NEVER MATCH AGAINST players like this. There is no enjoyment for me whatsoever. And this is NOT skill! It is simply a bad connection made worse by opening many windows all in effort to generate frags. Explain why he has gained 7000+ frags this month where most gain 2000-3000.
Turk's connection are bad or very bad. I think with your. :biggthumbsup:
Your's connection are good or very good. I think with your. :biggthumbsup:

So;Your have Bonus :wink:

[quote="Remus'']Those with "bonus" get +10% Life, +10% Armor & +10% Damage [/quote]

:cheers:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

By_zeus wrote:If you want see cheater player,you can look rookie77 :whatis:
He is speedhacker moron !
rookie77 is just a good skilled, and honest player. His connection is, sometimes better sometimes worse, but a normal range like most... :biggthumbsup:

Sega and general48 lie and cheat seems to be their family values. :biggthumbsdown:

Funny listening too onomuno, and general48 last week complain about mine and Lenny's connection good connections just because we kicked their azz'es for 3 straight Death-match's. Those two were literally running though walls as they complained. :lol:
Molon Labe!
rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

Yes, i had very bad connection sometimes, and this is because i had open youtube while playing :oops: it wasn´t on purpose...
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

rookie77 wrote:
Yes, i had very bad connection sometimes, and this is because i had open youtube while playing :oops: it wasn´t on purpose...
It seems this is normal behavior of lots of players. I dont get it why somebody has open Facebook or Youtube while playing? Either I play or watch Youtube.
hawk

Post by hawk »

rookie77 wrote:
We all make mistakes and sometimes by accident, owning up to them is a very honest thing to do,no worries Rookie as honesty is something to be admired ,its liears and cheats who cause offense.
Feel the fear and do it anyway
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

I don't agree

We will see who is doing what in later times. :whatis:

They kept my promise to my team.
I am saying again:I'm counting on their

If we are going to learn their cheater;
I am going to leave game. :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

rookie77 wrote:
By_zeus wrote:If you want see cheater player,you can look rookie77 He is speedhacker moron
Yes, i had very bad connection sometimes, and this is because i had open youtube while playing it wasn´t on purpose...
Opened Youtube.

Then after that I'll be immortal.
Ace---007 wrote:
rookie77 is just a good skilled, and honest player. His connection is, sometim
es better sometimes worse, but a normal range like most...

Sega and general48 lie and cheat seems to be their family values.
Funny listening too onomuno, and general48 last week complain about mine and Lenny's connection good connections just because we kicked their azz'es for 3 straight Death-match's. Those two were literally running though walls as they complained. :lol:
rookie77 is good player :think:
Why am I easy dying your :?:

Your Don't Tell me that I was immortal,
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Zeus I know you believe in honesty. And you believe your team mates. That is a good thing. I hope they are being honest with you.
Myself, I do not believe they are. I think they wish to have as many frags as you and will do anything to get them. Some of them eat far too many bullets and do not die. This is my opinion. If I am wrong, I am wrong and apologize. But I cannot kill these players with 30 bullets shot into their backs. They walk through walls. They shoot me with 2 or 3 bullets and I die. It is as simple as that. They are not that good of players. They are just immortals.
:roll:

rookie77

Post by rookie77 »

By_zeus wrote:
rookie77 wrote:
By_zeus wrote:If you want see cheater player,you can look rookie77 He is speedhacker moron
Yes, i had very bad connection sometimes, and this is because i had open youtube while playing it wasn´t on purpose...
Opened Youtube.

Then after that I'll be immortal.
Ace---007 wrote:
rookie77 is just a good skilled, and honest player. His connection is, sometim
es better sometimes worse, but a normal range like most...

Sega and general48 lie and cheat seems to be their family values.
rookie77 is good player :think:
Why am I easy dying your :?:

Your Don't Tell me that I was immortal,
You understood me wrong. I was never, like, yay, i have bad connrction so lets kill all these noobs and they cant kill me! I had bad connection but never so bad that i was immortal. That is the difference.
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

so please...lets all follow the rule,dont open any kind of programs while we are playing in hopeless 2 game :cheers:
to my team mate rookie77 please...dont cheat as you read the message of ace007,you are skilled player so dont need to cheat :lol:

a real good player dont need to cheat :mrgreen:
a weak player like me need to cheat :lol:
philippine warrior
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:Zeus I know you believe in honesty. And you believe your team mates. That is a good thing. I hope they are being honest with you.
Myself, I do not believe they are. I think they wish to have as many frags as you and will do anything to get them. Some of them eat far too many bullets and do not die. This is my opinion. If I am wrong, I am wrong and apologize. But I cannot kill these players with 30 bullets shot into their backs. They walk through walls. They shoot me with 2 or 3 bullets and I die. It is as simple as that. They are not that good of players. They are just immortals.
You know that.
I'm no different.
I was immortall,I am immortall,I will immortall :wink:
But I think,If I wan't hearing Immortall By_zeus,I must easy die or I must slow play. :lol:
I saying my mates:Your,If wan't hearing Immortall,your must easy die.

I most with players team.(You,Prof,Moisex,Kinho40,luptatorul,musoi,John_H,virgil,Anray,Lauraboom,Ruskin,Shashwat,My Bullet,Syryne,vırus,Belarmino,John007,szymon and my team mates.)
:wink:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

deamuel wrote:so please...lets all follow the rule,dont open any kind of programs while we are playing in hopeless 2 game
to my team mate rookie77 please...dont cheat as you read the message of ace007,you are skilled player so dont need to cheat
a real good player dont need to cheat
a weak player like me need to cheat
I do not know you and your team mate's :!:

We will see who is doing what in later times. :wink:

P.s
I hit him so easy for your,Why is having a easy time these days. :?:
Who plays as good as soon as it :think:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

I do not want to talk about anyone.Contrary to my personality.
I don't know who doing what. :wink:
But I think that My mate's was lying.

I haven't to protect anybody or I'm not on anybody's side.

It's a game
But here, everyone has a right to.

P.s
Until justice prevails hack will replace it :wink:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

By_zeus wrote:
slapshot wrote:Now I will be more specific: general48 CLOSE ALL OTHER WINDOWS! LAST WARNING!!!!
:whatis
I am talking with their.
They said:I am not use Msn or another windows. :!

All(My team mates)savvy,honest,reliable,don't tell swearing :!
Next time you talk to your teammates (sega,general,allstar)
Tell them to :stop: playing as a team in free for all.

Your teammates join an open camp.
Start to dominate the camp because of their bad connection/program's open.
Then they team up, and make the camp even worse :biggthumbsdown:

I played in WWW FFF and your teammates were playing as a team.
I asked them to stop.
Only allstar say ok. :roll:

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

Lenny wrote:Your teammates join an open camp.

I will speak again tomorrow
If he is in the camp before you that you're not going to camp.
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

General48 saying:I'm shooting the brain.And I saying your watch me.

If your saying,You should watch.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Like I said before, i understand more and more Türk dili every day. I know you spoke to general48. I do appreciate that. Again, thank you. teşekkür ederim

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

deamuel wrote:so please...lets all follow the rule,dont open any kind of programs while we are playing in hopeless 2 game :cheers:
to my team mate rookie77 please...dont cheat as you read the message of ace007,you are skilled player so dont need to cheat lol

a real good player dont need to cheat :mrgreen:
a weak player like me need to cheat :lol:
Tell me how to cheat because I'm tired of being killed by 2-4 bullets. :lol:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

By_zeus wrote:
I am talking with their.
They said:I am not use Msn or another windows. :!:

All(My team mates)savvy,honest,reliable,don't tell swearing :!:

Again, general48 and akat45 are teaming up and dominating free for all camps. Both sit directly next to the spawn sites and kill every player coming out. It's obvious these two are only trying to generate frags. I'll be the first to congratulate them for becoming "Plastic Legends"

By_zeus

Post by By_zeus »

slapshot wrote:
Again, general48 and akat45 are teaming up and dominating free for all camps. Both sit directly next to the spawn sites and kill every player coming out. It's obvious these two are only trying to generate frags. I'll be the first to congratulate them for becoming "Plastic Legends"

I think should close topic. :wink:
The kill is not important.I am seeing,A lot of Player are playing in Beginners. :wink:
I always talks with Remus. The game is more messed up.
If I wanted 1st. in Top Killers.
For me considerable,will do 1st to team and to enjoy the game

Everybody should play for enjoy. :biggthumbsup:
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk