Cheaters (aka morons)

Talk about Hopeless 2 - Mercenary Camp
freekarol

Re: Cheaters (aka morons)

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:Remus, can you please allot these kids(ace,sharok) a special fighting area? with eggs, tins, tomato or may be punching bag? And they need special smilies too so that they can express their feelings more openly . tho they did most of the time.
And i know you guys are in :love: haha
I guess, it could be a good idea to have two new threads: friends and enemies. And you know where conversations between Ace and Sharok should be, shouldnt you? :smile:

But we should be a Hopeless 2 family. :wink:
Mentally strong people don't put others down..
supreme

Post by supreme »

freekarol wrote:
supreme wrote:Remus, can you please allot these kids(ace,sharok) a special fighting area? with eggs, tins, tomato or may be punching bag? And they need special smilies too so that they can express their feelings more openly . tho they did most of the time.
And i know you guys are in :love: haha
I guess, it could be a good idea to have two new threads: friends and enemies. And you know where conversations between Ace and Sharok should be, shouldnt you? :smile:

:), well they cant be friend as far as i know and enemie could be. I see last posts of ace where he is acting like a hot head person for troy or may be its my wrong perception. soo no more comments on any of these.
you should be banned for asking this. :P
:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

I was jk when I made the fighting area and then she got all mad
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

supreme wrote:
freekarol wrote:
And i know you guys are in love haha
I guess, it could be a good idea to have two new threads: friends and enemies. And you know where conversations between Ace and Sharok should be, shouldnt you? smile

:), well they cant be friend as far as i know and enemie could be. I see last posts of ace where he is acting like a hot head person for troy or may be its my wrong perception. soo no more comments on any of these.
you should be banned for asking this. :P
Instead of banning me, you could buy me a beer as a prize for having great ideas. :agree:
troy1

Post by troy1 »

haha
Ace---007

Post by Ace---007 »

supreme wrote:well they cant be friend as far as i know
Well nobody can be friends with everybody nor would I want to be, but it seems everyone's got their 2-cents worth.

However it started, once engaged, neither shasha nor myself was willing to back down.

The only difference was my arguments were completely formulated and rooted in truth.

Remus was not fooled by shasha's repeated lies, so the truth prevailed. :police: In the end though, I'm acutely aware that the battle went way too far over the top, in fact I admit even embarrassingly so. :oops: I've already reflected upon myself how I got drugged into such a pissing match with a cheater... Live and learn I guess. :mrgreen:
Molon Labe!
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Hi grandmother, nice avatar! Looking younger and younger everyday :love:

Ace---007 wrote:Live and learn I guess. :mrgreen:
You finnaly get it :shock:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
supreme

Post by supreme »

profesorhr wrote:
Hi grandmother, nice avatar! Looking younger and younger everyday :love:

Ace---007 wrote:Live and learn I guess. :mrgreen:
You finnaly get it :shock:
:oops: hehe
:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

this is supreme's new college look? so grown up :lol: it only took her 39 years to go to college :twisted:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Timberwolf wrote:this is supreme's new college look? so grown up :lol: it only took her 39 years to go to college :twisted:
She looks all good to me :smile:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
supreme

Post by supreme »

Timberwolf wrote:this is supreme's new college look? so grown up :lol: it only took her 39 years to go to college :twisted:
Yea yea u du :mrgreen: mb. i m grounded today. haha. will b bck tomorrow. :-P
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

yahya0o & zakoor entered TFC free teams, in the same slot, the yellow score started to rise on its own, until they left (at the same time)
they entered again a few times, before both getting thrown out for being speedhack morons (at the same time) :?: .
Both had around 300 frags. Just seemed a little strange me. Maybe just bad connection IDK, but getting thrown out as speedhacker at the same time, that don't sound good to me.
I suggest an eye is kept on them.
:cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:yahya0o & zakoor entered TFC free teams, in the same slot, the yellow score started to rise on its own, until they left (at the same time)
they entered again a few times, before both getting thrown out for being speedhack morons (at the same time) :?: .
Both had around 300 frags. Just seemed a little strange me. Maybe just bad connection IDK, but getting thrown out as speedhacker at the same time, that don't sound good to me.
I suggest an eye is kept on them.
They are OK.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... e=yahyao0o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMCinfo ... ame=zakoor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As general rule: two players on the same slot mess up the team matches.
That's because the session owner receives different frag numbers for that slot.
JackFrost

Post by JackFrost »

Is luptatorul87 a Immortal! how can he kill with 1 rpg hit every time?
and how is it possible to have so many D/S !
what is the information on this guy? Ive seen some crazy things from him.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

JackFrost wrote:Is luptatorul87 a Immortal! how can he kill with 1 rpg hit every time?
and how is it possible to have so many D/S !
what is the information on this guy? Ive seen some crazy things from him.
Immortal? No more than any other Turkish player with a dynamic IP. Their connection to the Chicago server sucks and there's only one remedy to that. Until then, most of them use it to their advantage. So you must use better tactics. :idea:

If you watch him closely, you'll find that:
1. He always starts a new camp in NCY.
2. While he waits for others to join, he maxes out the DS (it used to be unlimited, so he would have 50+ DS stored up.) Now, the max of DS is 5.
3. He waits for camp to fill up and then unleash DS
4. Uses LOTS of mines (again, he owns the camp, so "> items off" command is rendered useless.
5. He always gets armor when he gets a mine. .

Apparently it's worked for him as he has 97,000+ frags. HOWEVER, the rest of us have grown tired of this b.s. and no longer play in a camp with him for very long.

Want to beat him?
I've found that:
1. if you camp near the store, keep cutting off his supply of armor and mines
2. concentrate on him and him alone,
3. Do NOT follow him up the ramps in the buildings, again, he uses a lot of mines.

Eventually you can get the best of him. Keep killing him and he gets frustrated and will leave and start a new camp. This is the only tactic this guy has. :roll:
“Crunchy goodness in every box!”

troy1

Post by troy1 »

is he biting the person dead on and he's not that hard to kill
troy1

Post by troy1 »

hiting
manga

Post by manga »

supreme aged it is no longer stick with the help of will have to walk :mrgreen:
come to the baban
supreme

Post by supreme »

manga wrote:
supreme aged it is no longer stick with the help of will have to walk :mrgreen:
ha ha, you mean i should exercise?
:
manga

Post by manga »

I know best physiotherapist I would be very helpful to have :lol: :mrgreen:
come to the baban
supreme

Post by supreme »

manga wrote:I know best physiotherapist I would be very helpful to have :lol: :mrgreen:
ha ha, then tell me manga kotu, who is the phsyitherapist i need to visit? So that i can look pretty, young and fit? haha
:
manga

Post by manga »

supreme wrote:
manga wrote:I know best physiotherapist I would be very helpful to have :lol: :mrgreen:
ha ha, then tell me manga kotu, who is the phsyitherapist i need to visit? So that i can look pretty, young and fit? haha
only a little I have hair other than that quite a young man! ahahahah :agree:
come to the baban
manga

Post by manga »

You're a young girl but Are you a beautiful girl this is discussed? joke joke joke ahahah manga çok kotu :whatis:
come to the baban
supreme

Post by supreme »

manga wrote:
supreme wrote:
only a little I have hair other than that quite a young man! ahahahah :agree:
haha, use hair therapy.
manga wrote:You're a young girl but Are you a beautiful girl this is discussed? joke joke joke ahahah manga çok kotu :whatis:
haha, sen cok kotu.
:
Topz007

Post by Topz007 »

This proved to be a real cheater, killed everyone because he had unlimited ammo, his health was restored quickly, did not die with ds. I had to kick it about 3 times the field. Certainly, you will find it in the field. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Semper Parabellum
Topz007
Remus

Post by Remus »

Topz007 wrote:This proved to be a real cheater, killed everyone because he had unlimited ammo, his health was restored quickly, did not die with ds. I had to kick it about 3 times the field. Certainly, you will find it in the field. :mrgreen:
That moron is from Greece.
There is another one from Ankara - Turkey.
They are CheatEngine morons in the Beginner camps.
I started to ban classes of IPs in their area (they have dynamic IPs).
:wink:
freekarol

Post by freekarol »

Remus wrote:
Topz007 wrote:This proved to be a real cheater, killed everyone because he had unlimited ammo, his health was restored quickly, did not die with ds. I had to kick it about 3 times the field. Certainly, you will find it in the field. :mrgreen:
That moron is from Greece.
There is another one from Ankara - Turkey.
They are CheatEngine morons in the Beginner camps.
I started to ban classes of IPs in their area (they have dynamic IPs).
:wink:
Isnt better to block the cheat engines than IPs? Anyway, thanks for deleting the video showing how to cheat. I must be strange cuz I've never googled how to cheat in this game. :lol:
Remus

Post by Remus »

freekarol wrote:Isnt better to block the cheat engines than IPs?
It's impossible.
A browser based game is NOT installed on your computer and cannot install anything on your computer.
PunkBuster, KickOutTheMoron, SmashTheIdiot :lol: and similar apps need to be installed on their computer.
Anyway, because these idiots cheat all the day, it's better to block their access.
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Remus wrote:
freekarol wrote:Isnt better to block the cheat engines than IPs?
It's impossible.
A browser based game is NOT installed on your computer and cannot install anything on your computer.
PunkBuster, KickOutTheMoron, SmashTheIdiot :lol: and similar apps need to be installed on their computer.
Anyway, because these idiots cheat all the day, it's better to block their access.
I ran into the same idiot! :whatis: :evil:

troy1

Post by troy1 »

remus please ban padrino i shot him with m82 5 times in the head to kill him he 3 shots with fim92 hes immortal
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

troy1 wrote:remus please ban padrino i shot him with m82 5 times in the head to kill him he 3 shots with fim92 hes immortal

Ah yes padrino. He has a notoriously bad connection. Normally it's his mouth that bothers other players. I've yet to play in a camp with him that he did not immediately begin cursing and name-calling anyone who kills him... :whatis:
You have full permission to kick a player that has that bad of a connection. Especially if he is screwing up the camp. ask him to re-boot first. Of course, this idiot will begin cursing I have no doubt.

troy1

Post by troy1 »

i dont think it was his connection because i still had 50 50 fps he was raging to because i called him immortal
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

troy1 wrote:i dont think it was his connection because i still had 50 50 fps he was raging to because i called him immortal

fps may or may not be affected by a bad conn player. Depends on who opened the camp.

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Well it seems stark and stark_97 may be one and the same person. Caught stark_97 deadheading with stark in EGT Infection camp this afternoon. I noticed that stark never moved. And Stark_97 has 1242 points in infection...
deadhead match.png

Remus

Post by Remus »

slapshot wrote:Well it seems stark and stark_97 may be one and the same person.
Caught stark_97 deadheading with stark in EGT Infection camp this afternoon.
I noticed that stark never moved. And Stark_97 has 1242 points in infection...
Good catch.
Both accounts got banned.
We don't need morons around here.
troy1

Post by troy1 »

bmx is immortal he walks tho walls and dose not die from rpg
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

troy1 wrote:bmx is immortal he walks tho walls and dose not die from rpg
Read his post:

http://www.infdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5163" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and just to add something, maybe he can't decide what team to play so he is walking through the walls just be quicker in joining or creating a team?!
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

troy1 wrote:bmx is immortal he walks tho walls and dose not die from rpg
He is aware his ping is very high. This is what makes him immortal.

troy1

Post by troy1 »

shark 97 got new accont he told me please ban him its nick_
deamuel

Post by deamuel »

stark or stark_97 have 3 new accounts here are the user name,nick_ tito03 split_sharp :whatis:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

deamuel wrote:stark or stark_97 have 3 new accounts here are the user name,nick_ tito03 split_sharp :whatis:

We will be watching all three... :whatis:

deamuel

Post by deamuel »

still and egt map infection playing,but the most username that he using is nick_ :whatis:
philippine warrior
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

deamuel wrote:still and egt map infection playing,but the most username that he using is nick_ :whatis:
Join his camp. If one player stays at spawn point only, he is deadheading (cheating) again. Take a screen shot if you can.
:police:

troy1

Post by troy1 »

ok u got it boss
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

First I must say, you cannot begin to know how much this pains me to tell this. last night, I noticed that our beloved "Tina" was in TLT Beginners. (It's unusual for anyone to be in that camp, let alone 4 unregistered players and one Icon.) So I joined the camp. And what did I find? 4 deadheads and Tina! I am going to do the fair thing here and ask: What is your explanation for this Tina? This is not befitting of our first Icon...
:whatis:

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:First I must say, you cannot begin to know how much this pains me to tell this. last night, I noticed that our beloved "Tina" was in TLT Beginners. (It's unusual for anyone to be in that camp, let alone 4 unregistered players and one Icon.) So I joined the camp. And what did I find? 4 deadheads and Tina! I am going to do the fair thing here and ask: What is your explanation for this Tina? This is not befitting of our first Icon...
:whatis:
When I see how active is Tina here, well, I wouldnt expect her answer at all...
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Freekarol is right! Tina (her sister, brother, mother, father......) is a veteran player but we do not know how many points did she really score. Maybe we have to divide her score with 5 at least in order to get the real picture! :mrgreen:
slapshot

Post by slapshot »

Well, the "real Tina" doesn't play anymore, it is her papa I think. Either way, it was unfortunate to see.
:roll:

slapshot

Post by slapshot »

I've been asked by several players why the "Tina" account was restored. Here is the official report:

What was the explanation?
For several reasons:
1) technically speaking, it's not cheating
2) to play with 6 instances on the same computer it's impossible
(so the player used a few computers in his office :lol: )
3) 2765 frags in 2 nights, only 543 in the next 3 nights. :mrgreen:
4) the 1st listed "Icon" player deserves the 2nd chance for sure.

Those of you who know me, also know that I am all about being fair. I agree, our first Icon deserves a second chance!

freekarol

Post by freekarol »

slapshot wrote:I've been asked by several players why the "Tina" account was restored. Here is the official report:

What was the explanation?
For several reasons:
1) technically speaking, it's not cheating
2) to play with 6 instances on the same computer it's impossible
(so the player used a few computers in his office :lol: )
3) 2765 frags in 2 nights, only 543 in the next 3 nights. :mrgreen:
4) the 1st listed "Icon" player deserves the 2nd chance for sure.

Those of you who know me, also know that I am all about being fair. I agree, our first Icon deserves a second chance!

One point is missing:
5) home lan party
Basically its the same like the point 2 but here she can fight against family members and not against co-workers. :D