Specific Camps...

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
Timberwolf

Specific Camps...

Post by Timberwolf »

Is it possible to have camps members from a certain country (we know lol) aren't allowed to enter? Or something...

I don't know.

Even when I find players with REALLY bad connections and throw them out, they just come back again and again and again and again, saying, "not throw out," "i play ok," "pls i play ok," "connection good ok," "dont throw i play," "my right to play," etc...

And some with connection issues I've tried to boot are under Remus anti-boot protections. :lol: "Timberwolf wants to punish..."

I'm hoping Lenny, Sheikh and the many other guys I've spoken with about this with will come here and back me up on it.

Because I mostly (I know sometimes mine is bad too) have 70-80ms, even 160 steady looks bad to me sometimes. But as worst as I've ever seen any of our old players (besides one or two), it's nothing in comparison to the you-know-whos. So to Sheikh, Lenny, Gunul, and others I've accused before - I'm sorry!

I should have been saving it up. :lol:

But we all want a place to play where normal to middling can enjoy it. And then FUBAR can have a spot all their own.

Doable? Or pointless request?

Either way, it's just a suggestion.

:cheers:
Lenny

Re: Specific Camps...

Post by Lenny »

Camp for friends would fantastic. :D
The complication would be massive i think :?:
Josh is right we all need a place to play. :biggthumbsup:
It can be hard for us to find a place sometimes.
Them times are becoming more frequent.
We are being overrun there's just to many of them.
Please if you feel this way back Josh up :biggthumbsup:
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:But we all want a place to play where normal to middling can enjoy it. And then FUBAR can have a spot all their own.
Good ping does not mean good connection.
And a connection known as good has daily issues at random time intervals.
This is how the internet works (for all of us).
It's impossible to define "normal to middling" and you already know that.
:wink:

Lenny wrote:Camp for friends would fantastic.
I can see two approaches at this moment:
1) another "Free For All" multiplayer mode with the access restricted to a list of players.
2) the session owner of the camp can create a "label" for his camp.
The access to this camp is restricted to the same list of players.

In both situations the big problem is that list of players:
who is entitled to be included, why, is he approved by the other players, etc
A source of troubles and disputes for sure.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

A source of troubles and disputes for sure.

Yes as i said massive complications
Just look at Team forum :shock:

Good ping does not mean good connection.
And a connection known as good has daily issues at random time intervals.
This is how the internet works (for all of us).
It's impossible to define "normal to middling" and you already know that.

I've just tried the Show packs thing
In SMC with 6 to 8 players at all times
1st time 20ps (18/20) 1 Then after 3min with no change the screen freezes and i have to quit my internet connection and reload the game. The show packs are 20ps(18/28) 3 :roll:
2nd time i play for 20min and the show pack are 20ps (18/21) 2
I don't understand what these show packs mean properly

Is this what you are talking about by (Its impossible to define) Remus
“Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.”
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Well, I know from talking to Remus about this constantly that, just because a player doesn't get warnings, it doesn't mean they have "good" connection.

Some of the players with 0 warnings really have the worst "type" of Internet connection, because they do not receive all the packets other players send them. So this creates immortal players (and probably strange-looking movements, too), but since they get 0 warnings, they don't think it's them.

In general about this topic:

I hope folks don't take it personally. I mean, most play together and are showing each other the exact same behaviors. Then I come in, back-shoot someone 50 times, shoot them with 6 bombs, shoot them with 4 shotguns, 3 headshot snipers, outmaneuver them, outsmart them, etc, etc, and still die... not just every once in a while, but about 20-5.

You know I've been asking for something like this for a year. Recently, though, a lot of other people have been talking to me about not being able to kill the Turkish machine either.

Whatever. It's not important, I guess.

I'll just keep trying to boot if they come into my camp while I'm trying to play.

Lenny

Post by Lenny »

20packs (18/21) 2 is this good or bad i dont understand

Maybe a camp for players with good connection
There systems + connection has to be over a certain criteria most of the time
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I'm not saying this criteria should be set high
In fact it should be set quite low
I don't think any body should be stopped from playing because of there connection or slow computer.
But the players who have not bad connections and computers should be able to play with like minded players :agree:
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:20packs (18/21) 2 is this good or bad i dont understand
Maybe a camp for players with good connection
There systems + connection has to be over a certain criteria most of the time
It's good, but > show packs shows only the top of the iceberg.
How many packets you sent and how many of those packets did you receive.
So it's only about your data packets.
If you lose packets from the other players, those errors are not listed.
In a future version I will extend the Network tracer to ALL the data packets (per camp).
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

One thing nobody wants here is "cruelty" it seems. I.e. not telling someone they can't play.

I think this is more of a Euro-style way to look at things. :lol: But since I'm from the USA, I believe in words like "earn" and "deserve" :P

How about a section called simply the "Friends" section.

Beginners
Free for all
Friends
Free Teams
Team Deathmatch
Capture the Flag
Domination

In the friends camps, the owner has the option to accept or decline any player trying to enter. "Lenny would like to enter this camp: Y or N"

Timberwolf: "> Y"

I realize that Timberwolf not allowing Gktub into the camp might hurt feelings, or vice versa, but damn - Remus has given us TFC, TLT, EGT, KIN, SMC, VIP, and many modes to play.

If a person can't find somewhere else to play, then I don't know what to say.

I think that if a player is in a camp first and doesn't want to contend with the many crazy behaviors, then he or she shouldn't have to.

I don't think I'm imagining this stuff.
Remus

Post by Remus »

Timberwolf wrote:How about a section called simply the "Friends" section.

Beginners
Free for all
Friends
Free Teams
Team Deathmatch
Capture the Flag
Domination

In the friends camps, the owner has the option to accept or decline any player trying to enter. "Lenny would like to enter this camp: Y or N"

It's a variation to my solutions posted above.
The main problem with that "Y/N" is that you freeze poor Lenny when he wants to join your camp.
And you go to bathroom very often ... Lenny cannot wait for your "Y" all the day.
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
Timberwolf wrote:How about a section called simply the "Friends" section.

Beginners
Free for all
Friends
Free Teams
Team Deathmatch
Capture the Flag
Domination

It's a variation to my solutions posted above.
The main problem with that "Y/N" is that you freeze poor Lenny when he wants to join your camp.
And you go to bathroom very often ... Lenny cannot wait for your "Y" all the day.

i think you were about to make some in camp command .. some ping command. n i know good ping not verifies good connection.. as you are going to extend network protocol.. number packs recieved/sent. so ping + connection will result in having a good camp.

so ping would b entrance criteria and for staying in the camp would be good connection criteria..

so in camp command may be : > good camp
> ping 100/200/1000 :P
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:i think you were about to make some in camp command .. some ping command. n i know good ping not verifies good connection.. as you are going to extend network protocol.. number packs recieved/sent. so ping + connection will result in having a good camp.

so ping would b entrance criteria and for staying in the camp would be good connection criteria..

What did I tell you before?
Remus wrote:Good ping does not mean good connection.
But yes, bad ping (>200ms) means bad connection.
:mrgreen:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
supreme wrote:i think you were about to make some in camp command .. some ping command. n i know good ping not verifies good connection.. as you are going to extend network protocol.. number packs recieved/sent. so ping + connection will result in having a good camp.

What did I tell you before?
Remus wrote:Good ping does not mean good connection.
But yes, bad ping (>200ms) means bad connection.
:mrgreen:

i dont know what you told :P
i am just saying tht if u set these 2 commands in the camp.. then your camp would be good.
> ping 100 ( will only allow ping upto this limit.. this can be 100/200)
> good camp ( will trace packets and kickout all bad connection players either having X00 plus ping or having data packs problem)

see no one listen to me :(
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:i am just saying tht if u set these 2 commands in the camp.. then your camp would be good.
> ping 100 ( will only allow ping upto this limit.. this can be 100/200)
> good camp ( will trace packets and kickout all bad connection players either having X00 plus ping or having data packs problem)

see no one listen to me :(
1) this game has been designed to run PERFECT with 160ms ping.
2) most of the players from both North & South America have 80-120ms ping to Chicago, but terrible connections.
On the other hand, I wasn't talking about Josh and Lenny. :lol:
I just wanted to point out that "Y/N" is a bad idea.
For many reasons:
- the new player is frozen waiting for that "Y" (this is the worst part).
- if the session owner is busy or he doesn't pay attention ...
- if there are 4 players in that camp, the session owner likes the new player but the other 3 don't want him ...
- if there are 4 players in that camp, the session owner doesn't like the new player, but the other 3 want him ...

So all these "> maxping X", good camp, "Y/N" are sources of troubles (for almost nothing).
I gave you 2 working solutions.
The only (big) problem is that players list.
simplysheikh

Post by simplysheikh »

1-Main Problem is that 70 - 80 and 160 ms its not proved it is good Connection all the time some Time ping not continue to every routes it is like a request time out in 1 minute 10 times it also make headache but at least you know clearly players is Blinking or disappearing many time simple kick him out :wink: for connection Punishment or you can say it excuse in other words make other command for bad connection users you can give this power to moderators and you can make a Force same Police for it who will not miss-use it kicked out player cannot join that camp until moderator or power player not leave that camp.
2- session owner set the ping limit even he/she come from anywhere they know what are their ping :mrgreen: if session owner ping greater than ping set limit by session owner should kick out too :D in this case who really want play fair game they will always agree. you gave us only 380 bullets they bad connection users need 3800 bullets even they are making points with flags one base to another base dieing after tomorrow its not funny at all :( it will off course help in team matches.
camp default limit minimum or maximum what is no matter session owner should be understand it. he can set limit 70 to 1000 ms everybody happy most of players with 400 ms ping they can play together in other camps or should fix the ISP problem to play with normal players.
if session owner is Dumb so guys leave the camp and rest and peace :cheers: or really you are boring so play with them and make headache dont forget to keep headache pills with you.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus can you not set a test when we first sign in. Too see how our connection is and computer running speed.

What the test would be i don't know. You are the expert :smile:

If you're computer or connection cannot pass these simply tests.

Then there will be certain camp you will not be aloud in to :agree:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

This would be a test every time you sign in
So somedays if you're connection is good you can play in all camps
If you're connection is bad you have to stand on the naughty step in the bad connection corner. :lol:
This might get them to get the most out of there connection and computer i.e. (do all the things you have told them to do)
Remus

Post by Remus »

Lenny wrote:If you're computer or connection cannot pass these simply tests.
Then there will be certain camp you will not be aloud in to
Leo, except the included ping test what are you looking for?
To create those "elite camps", the following informations are needed (from beginning!):
medium FPS value, starting ping value, ping variation and percent of lost data packets.
Do you want me to convert this game into a benchmark?
I can do it! :mrgreen:
But who wants to stay locked into a 5-10 minutes benchmark?
And if your connection is good, but you have glitches during the benchmark?
And if a player known with bad connection is lucky during the benchmark?
For the last time (I hope):
the only viable solution is a new multiplayer mode (or camps) with the access restricted to a public list of players.
Milan

Post by Milan »

Remus wrote: For the last time (I hope):
the only viable solution is a new multiplayer mode (or camps) with the access restricted to a public list of players.
Yuhuuuu... :cheers:
Make it... :twisted:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

I personally think that the list option is to complicated as i have said before.
Just look at Team forum and how much of Remus's time is taken up by it.
You would have to employ someone just to manage it.
Remus wrote:Leo, except the included ping test what are you looking for?
Remus wrote:But yes, bad ping (>200ms) means bad connection.
Remus you have said it yourself if you cannot beat a test of 200 ping
Then get on the naughty step in the bad connection corner :lol:
The amount of times and how often you do the test would be to you're discretion
This should be a test for all new players to the game and should have been for sometime.
Sorry Remus if this sounds disrespectful or ungrateful, it is in no way meant that way :agree:
I could never dream of attempting what you are doing and achieving BIG RESPECT
I'm just trying to help (granted my self +) all the good friends i have met on this adventure we are having. :biggthumbsup:
Remus wrote:For the last time (I hope):
YES YES If you think that the only option, is the list option
Then i second Milan's request, make the list.
I JUST HOPE I'M ON IT :lol:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Milan is on it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note:

I have no problem whatsoever making a list of players I'd like to keep out of my camp if I'm playing.

The question is: does everyone have time to read it? lmao

:biggthumbsup:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

The simple options are almost always the best.
In an ideal world the list option will win every time.
We don't live in an ideal world .
Keep things simple :biggthumbsup:
Milan

Post by Milan »

Timberwolf wrote:Milan is on it!
I am, cause I have good connection. Now in camp with good players I have 0-1 warnings always.

And I wanted to tell you long time ago but I always forgot, as I understand from previous topics you are using LimeWire program... I had it 2 yrs ago, it is buggy, you can download many viruses from other computers, it slow down my PC, I even couldn't play Solitaire and it crush down my system 2 times... Check it for any case... :wink:
Milan
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

0 warnings can still mean you don't receive my packets. :wink:

And I'm not too worried about any Limewire virus. After I put songs on my Mp3, I just delete them.
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Timberwolf wrote:The question is: does everyone have time to read it? lmao
I don't think many people would have the time to read a list of the players you didn't want on the list
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Remus

Post by Remus »

OK.
The moderators are free to start a new topic: "The list of friends".
Lenny and Tanweer will start the nominations for the Academy Awards.
Here are my nominations for the jury:
Timberwolf : approves the requests from Turkey.
Milan : approves the requests from (sexy) girls.
supreme : approves the requests from strange players
Scrappitt : moderates the moderators
:lol:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:OK.
Lenny and Tanweer will start the nominations for the Academy Awards.
Here are my nominations for the jury:
Timberwolf : approves the requests from Turkey.
supreme : approves the requests from strange players
Scrappitt : moderates the moderators
hehe :P
who would be strange players???
:smash:
:
Milan

Post by Milan »

:love: I will not disappoint you :lol:
Should we send you these lists? :lol:
supreme wrote: who would be strange players???
Some players by username hoorain, kiren etc. :lol:
Milan
supreme

Post by supreme »

Milan wrote:
:love: I will not disappoint you
Should we send you these lists?
supreme wrote: who would be strange players???
Some players by username hoorain, kiren etc. :lol:
yeah u r right.. i allow all to play except enemies :P
:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

supreme wrote:who would be strange players???

:smile: Hello

I must be one of them, as I'm not Turkish or a girl
ulubatli

Post by ulubatli »

Hiii, is there anybody who will give to me anypresent for 49000 points :mrgreen:
ULUBATLI

Enemy is a person who you don't know its story yet.
Düşman,hikayesini henüz duymadığın kişidir.
Remus

Post by Remus »

ulubatli wrote:Hiii, is there anybody who will give to me any present for 49000 points :mrgreen:
49000 frags and 360465 points.
You'll get 140 life at 50,000 frags.
I will include more bonuses as soon as I can.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Would you like a Race to 50,000 Ulubatli. :D
I will even have a day off work if there's money on it. :lol: :agree:
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

adolf54 will beat us both :lol: :lol:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Adolf won't be stopped if he wants to play a lot.

This guy is a straight-up bullet sponge. :shock: 2, 3, 4 headshots; 20, 30, 40 shots in the back; gets technically killed but then still runs around in circles killing you back before mysteriously dying from old wounds 1 second before you spawn; firing bursts of 3-in-1 shots instead of singles; taking headshots and only registering 12 points of damage; skipping 10 steps and appearing suddenly in a completely different location; dodging 95% of sniper bullets by just walking, before turning around, firing widly and taking the other player's 130 HP with one shot...

And all of this is just from a 20-minute stretch today!

I can only imagine what I'd find in an extended period. :lol:

If adolf wanted, he could challenge for the "best" (I just threw up in my mouth a little bit) player on the entire H2 game.

:worship:

In Timberwolf's game = banned
In Remus' game = promotion

(Yes, he's obviously on my list. lmao)
yoxrock

Post by yoxrock »

Hi Timber.

Disculpas por meterme en este asunto, pero adolf es d emi equipo :mrgreen: y lo cual debo ser su abogado puesto que el casi no entra al foro, prefiere jugar.

Tomando tu crítica dirigida a adolf54 en la que aseguras que no muere con 5 cartuchos, verdaderamente me cag de la risa. No es del unico jugador que dices esto, de hecho mencionaste en alguna ocación que para ti todos los jugadores son rapidos. :wink:
Ahora bien no comiences de sisañoso con este tema. Mejor aprende a aceptar que siempre habra alguien mejor que nosotros. :biggthumbsup:

Nota: No sera que no apuntas bien por que tu mano esta temblando por tus multiples actividades. :lol:

Au revoir =)
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

I'd be inclined to say that you're right and that you know what you're talking about...

...but I'm not stupid.

Shooting the red and actually hearing "AH" and seeing no damage leaving - that's what I and many others are putting up with. And that's what this topic is about - to keep the yoxrocks of the world away from civilized people! :lol:

You don't notice it? That's because you have bad ISP and you're much more of a giver than a taker.

For you guys playing each other, I'm sure everything does look normal. You blend right in and think that's how the game is supposed to be.

For the folks in the minority like me, well, we know the truth.

So bark on all you want.

My PC used to be bad. It's something I had to admit. I took steps to fix it.

Many of you have terrible Internet connections and have no business playing a game online. But you don't even have the respect to admit that something's wrong and that you should be at least trying to do something about it. Instead, it's always presented back to me like it's my imagination and that I really didn't shoot someone 4 times in the head or 7 times with a bomb or 3 times with a shotgun.

My eyes work fine. I know what I see.

And if you guys want to take full advantage of it and ring up thousands of uncontested kills, then that's on you. Remus allows it, so it is what it is.

But I'll always break balls about it, because it's the best possible way to cheat that there is and you guys with uberadvantage should at least zip your mouths when someone calls you on the BS if you're not going to do anything to try and fix it..
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

Timberwolf wrote:Shooting the red and actually hearing "AH" and seeing no damage leaving - that's what I and many others are putting up with. And that's what this topic is about
Hi Yoxrock,
Timber is describing here what many people do have to put up with.
Many times I have followed someone shooting them, hearing the argh!!!!........ and they dont seem to know you are there. Suddenly they turn around and blast you with a triple burst.
It does wear you down :evil: and thats why Timber is so passionate about the injustice of it.
You cant just say that Timber should accept that adolf is much better than him. Maybe he is! Maybe on an equal playing field many players would be calling the Timberwolfs playing here a cheat as he wouldn't die as quickly as he used to. A lot of players with their cheap ISP's would soon complain if they had to accept what Timber and myself and many others have to put up with.

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

It doesn't seem to bother some people, obviously, and then you have to wonder why...

Even usually mild-mannered players, never saying a bad word to anyone, have been telling me lately how bad things are now that the invasion is full blown.

It doesn't take much to be better than me. But shot for shot, I give as good as I get. The problem is that a lot of players don't receive what I'm sending. :roll:

But nobody wants to admit they have issues. And that's bogus. Even I have issues somedays, as Remus has no problem pointing out! lol ... So, damn, at least they can turn off their MSN and other pages and shit. But most won't even do that much. Then they wonder why someone makes a big deal of it and doesn't want to play them...

Is it skill? Personally, I've never seen the ability to absorb three times as many bullets as your opponent as a sign of skill. On planet Earth, that should be one's biggest weakness. :lol:

Yox, having played you and having seen you in camp, I don't expect that you'd understand. You're usually one of the guys walking in front of Scrap

yoxrock

Post by yoxrock »

Jjaja,, m sig cagddo de la ris.

Pero deja decir que asta "Los pocos" con buenas conexiones tambien les falla, Ahora bien, no discuto con personas dogmaticas que siempre creen tener la razón.

Para ti esta bien una cosa para mi no, cada quien tiene su manera de ver la vida real y el juego :cool:

Para finalizar, en cualquier computadora juego como siempre juego. Y no son solo palabras estupidas que digo. Aqui en mi pc "barata", en la mas cara del mundo, juego de la misma forma. Queda en ti si me crees o no y respeto tu desicion :biggthumbsup: pues dicen que "Asta no ver, no creer"

Cerrado :lol:
:agree:
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

When I translated that in Google, all it said was: "I don't know what I'm talking about so I'll stfu now and mind my own business and go play the game with my twitchy ISP and 7 programs running."

Give or take a word or two. :lol:

anikilador

Post by anikilador »

La verdad Timberwolf siempre dice eso de casi todos los jugadores...
como decia de mi que yo era inmortal, no digo que no tengo mala conexion porque sí la tengo, pero.....
creo que yo solo era inmortal para el porque supreme, yoxrock, Zoldyck, Milan, Kinho40 y mucho otros jugadores me matan normalmente..
(tu eres el único jugador que todos son inmortales para ti)
Apuesto que si te mata un novato dirás que tiene mala conexion cuando en realidad no la tiene LOL

soy también maricon y como el pene grande :pompom:
xD
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Right. Look at who's killing you, guys. This is pointless, because neither of you know wtf anybody's even talking about anyway. :lol:

Look, guys. I'm from the USA so I certainly believe in free speech.

If you guys want to add your uneducated opinions on this, then that's totally up to you.

But unlike you guys, I don't like speculation. I've made it a point to speak with Remus about Internet connections on many occasions. Why? So that I know what I'm talking about when I address subjects like these!

There are plenty of players in this game that are perfectly normal to me on almost every occasion: Scrap, varex, begkle, distrug, musoi, dodo, etc, etc...

There are plenty of players in this game that are usually not perfect, but they're really not that bad (this list is really big).

Then you have the guys who move too fast, die 10 seconds after they're shot, don't register damage at all, and play with MSN, AIM, Yahoo!, and other programs running on top of their cheap ISP and really just screw up the game.

That is what this topic is about - creating a place where players with HORRIBLE Internet connection are not allowed to play.

Do you dolts have any input on that particular subject, or do you want to keep on talking about subjects you know nothing about while assuming I don't know either?
anikilador

Post by anikilador »

:sleep:

es a lo que me refiero y no es es falta de respeto hacia ti...
sino que no aceptas que nosotros no podamos cambiar nuestra conexion, que te pareceria si el servidor se cambiara a un lugar donde nuestra conexión (yo, yoxrock, etc.) sea exelente y la tuya muy mala???

tu cres que nosotros te vemos perfentamente pero no es cierto....
en el DOM anikilador, adolf54 vs supreme, Timber....
tu eras inmortal para mi en varias ocaciones, perdimos pero me queje de que eras inmortal???
NOO porque yo entiendo que son las conexiones

PIENSA EN ESO KK
xD
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

We won. Yes. So... that means you had GOOD connections then? Or does it mean we're better players despite the fact that adolf died 1 second before I respawned?

He didn't die from bullets like everyone else. He died in the hospital later that night due to injuries he sustained on the battlefield. :lol: :lol:

"Immortal," in the context of bad connection, doesn't mean that a player NEVER DIES.

I think that's a word that zoldyck started staying, and it just caught on.

What bad connections do is, during the course of the game, fail to pick up data packets sent.

For example: I can be facing you in a sniper fight. I can shoot you three times in the head, and you can shoot me one time in the head.

But if I die and you live, this means you didn't receive the right packets from me or that I didn't send the right packets. It's one of the two.

Is it me? Sometimes it is. Was it me during our game? No. It was not. How do I know? I'm not stupid.

It's not a complicated issue.

I know sometimes my stuff isn't the best either. The difference: I will admit it.

Again, do you have anything to add to this topic?

What are your suggestions on how to separate dumb connections from good to okay connections?

Beyond that, stop spamming this post!
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

anikilador wrote
but do not accept that we can not change our connection,

Lenny
You can change you're connection or computer, upgrade things (which players have done),close all windows, clear all suckers, etc.etc

anikidor
would you like if the server is changed to a place where our connection (I yoxrock, etc.) is excellent and very bad your

Lenny
Yes i would like that for about 10 minutes, then realize this game is to complicated for my computer and connection. :wink:

anikilador
in the DOM anikilador, adolf54 vs supreme, Timber ....
you were immortal to me on several occasions, we lost but I complain that you were immortal??

Lenny
On several occasions :lol:
Try every occasions. :shock:
We are not telling lies.
We are telling the truth.

anikilador
NOO because I understand that the connections
Think about that KK

Lenny
No thats the problem you do not understand the connection problem.

Lenny
all we are trying to do is form a camp of players with similar connections computers and gameplay.

You can form you're own camp if you like
but then thinking about it all camp are like this for you.
Unless god forbid some turk player comes in with a connection from HELL
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

That's all we're trying to get at here - a solution.

This isn't about blaming anyone to see who does what. Everyone knows that stuff already, and those who don't are either stupid, in denial or PART OF THE PROBLEM.

It's about coming up with common ground so that players with similar styles/problems/lack thereof, etc, can ENJOY the game instead of having those players in camp always with behaviors so bad they shouldn't really be allowed to play.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Remus are you waiting for me and Tanweer to nominate :?:
If so i nominate all of StarTrek. :worship:
Tanweer will nominate all of BangDang. :roll:
Lets set the ball rolling. :agree:
anikilador

Post by anikilador »

Timberwolf wrote:That's all we're trying to get at here - a solution.

This isn't about blaming anyone to see who does what. Everyone knows that stuff already, and those who don't are either stupid, in denial or PART OF THE PROBLEM.

It's about coming up with common ground so that players with similar styles/problems/lack thereof, etc, can ENJOY the game instead of having those players in camp always with behaviors so bad they shouldn't really be allowed to play.
xD
ZeronMan

Post by ZeronMan »

*whispers* What is this topic exactly about again?
Target, 2 clicks out. Lock n’ load. Let’s look alive gentlemen.