Post by Slyking »

hey croft n supreme,

i cud do with a team soo wanna play tdm
.:: Slyking Will Do All The Killing ::.
LCroft

Re: TQA = The Queens Army

Post by LCroft »

supreme wrote::biggthumbsup:
hi supreme i dont understand (not talking) wut ur chat not work now to ? if you can chat get chyness 2 sign fourm & join TQA plz. and tell ppl my chat not work to talk to me go chat board plz. & you can call me LC for less typing.thx. hehehehe!!!!!! girl power.YAY!!!!!!
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

Hi pll my chat not always work most the time. if need to talk ask me LC to go to chat board if need to talk plz. some days it works some it doesnt. it depends on who at my house been on computer & wut programs ur always runnin. nothing i can do about it for the moment.
supreme

Post by supreme »

LCroft wrote: hi supreme i dont understand (not talking) wut ur chat not work now to ? if you can chat get chyness 2 sign fourm & join TQA plz. and tell ppl my chat not work to talk to me go chat board plz. & you can call me LC for less typing.thx. hehehehe!!!!!! girl power.YAY!!!!!!
LCroft wrote:Hi pll my chat not always work most the time. if need to talk ask me LC to go to chat board if need to talk plz. some days it works some it doesnt. it depends on who at my house been on computer & wut programs ur always runnin. nothing i can do about it for the moment.
hiii :), OK next time i will ask you to come in Chat room and I will tell cheyenss too. You need at least 4 members including you to make a team. I guess you have Kanthi too and slyking is also good player, so you all can start this team :)

:cheers:
:
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

yea but she wants a all girl team im not a girl lol
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

Slyking wrote:yea but she wants a all girl team im not a girl lol
i dont mind if you join or if you get others to join to serpreme saids it will be long time to find girls tp make team so remeber my hrs on ur between 1:00 pm & 5:00pm centural time USA. My chat not always work so may half to tell me go 2 chat board KK !!!! free 4 all gets annoying after awhile need friends & foes to time matches in registerd teams.TQA yay!!!!!
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

LCroft wrote:
Slyking wrote:yea but she wants a all girl team im not a girl lol
i dont mind if you join or if you get others to join to serpreme saids it will be long time to find girls tp make team so remeber my hrs on ur between 1:00 pm & 5:00pm centural time USA. My chat not always work so may half to tell me go 2 chat board KK !!!! free 4 all gets annoying after awhile need friends & foes to time matches in registerd teams.TQA yay!!!!!

kk coolio thnx yea look forward to match's my self , im euro but im most of the time any way lol, kk cya soon

thnx supreme ;) :worship:
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

oh who else in our team L.Coft, Slyking ????
supreme

Post by supreme »

Slyking wrote:oh who else in our team L.Coft, Slyking ????
cheyenss was expected to reply, :)
:
varun

Post by varun »

supream i m varun can i play TQA :biggthumbsup: :cheers:
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

supreme wrote:
Slyking wrote:oh who else in our team L.Coft, Slyking ????
cheyenss was expected to reply, :)
HI, ok reply on team topic to remus & say wer rdy for to register TQA there is so far me LC,slyking,cheyenss, & we need 1 more around ur same time-zone of playing. this so being we can be better team on at the right times.& plays amost everyday with us.
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

LCroft wrote: My chat not always work so may half to tell me go 2 chat board KK !!!!
LC, if you have trouble chatting in camp try either looking up at hte sky or to the ground. This will raise your FPS and hopefully enough to be able to write. :biggthumbsup:

ps, it doesn't always work but it helps

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
Remus

Post by Remus »

LCroft wrote:HI, ok reply on team topic to remus & say wer rdy for to register TQA there is so far me LC,slyking,cheyenss, & we need 1 more around ur same time-zone of playing. this so being we can be better team on at the right times.& plays amost everyday with us.
Try to contact g_man_1000 (4086 frags, Augusta - USA).
:wink:
supreme

Post by supreme »

algon is from uk!!!!!!!
:
g_man_1000

Post by g_man_1000 »

I want to join this team, but I'm not sure how?
supreme

Post by supreme »

g_man_1000 wrote:I want to join this team, but I'm not sure how?
:biggthumbsup:
g_man_1000 is good player, this team is gonna be cool team.
g_man_1000 you have done your team joining task (means requested to join :P)
now lcroft will say yes and your team would be created :)
:
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

Remus wrote:
LCroft wrote:HI, ok reply on team topic to remus & say wer rdy for to register TQA there is so far me LC,slyking,cheyenss, & we need 1 more around ur same time-zone of playing. this so being we can be better team on at the right times.& plays amost everyday with us.
Try to contact g_man_1000 (4086 frags, Augusta - USA).
ok, TQA team rdy to be registerd cheyenss,slyking,LCroft,g_man_1000 all have my ok to join. yay!!!!!!
Remus

Post by Remus »

LCroft wrote:ok, TQA team rdy to be registerd cheyenss,slyking,LCroft,g_man_1000 all have my ok to join. yay!!!!!!
The team has been created.
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=teams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

Remus wrote:
LCroft wrote:ok, TQA team rdy to be registerd cheyenss,slyking,LCroft,g_man_1000 all have my ok to join. yay!!!!!!
http://www.infdat.com/hopeless2/HMC.php?op=teams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nice 1 remus :biggthumbsup:

can there be more than 4 in a team ?
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote:

Congrtas LCraft Now i Can Play with u Team DM DOM CTF :twisted:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Slyking wrote: nice 1 remus :biggthumbsup:

Minimum = 4 members
Maximum = 8 members
can be in a team :mrgreen:
:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Well done...Good Luck and hope to play soon...maybe in the upcoming tournament too :cheers:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

supreme wrote:
Slyking wrote: nice 1 remus :biggthumbsup:

Minimum = 4 members
Maximum = 8 members
can be in a team :mrgreen:
coolio :biggthumbsup: :biggthumbsup:
rajasthan999

Post by rajasthan999 »

hey all,, finally i decided to join this team)))...so plz accept me... thanks ..
RAJ..................................
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

rajasthan999 wrote:hey all,, finally i decided to join this team)))...so plz accept me... thanks ..

hey u got my vote mate :biggthumbsup:
supreme

Post by supreme »

yes rajasthan999 is a good player, Now LCroft approval is required for adding him in the team. and i am seeing that your team is on including rajasthan999.. so guys can play good matches :)

:biggthumbsup: :cheers:
:
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

[quote="Remus"]ok, i have another 1 im ok with to join TQA . His name rajasthan999 he on alot around same time as I. He sent asking to jion but idk wer he sent it. thx. TQA hip hip HurAY!!!!!!!
Remus

Post by Remus »

rajasthan999 wrote:hey all,, finally i decided to join this team)))...so plz accept me... thanks ..
LCroft wrote:ok, i have another 1 im ok with to join TQA . His name rajasthan999 he on alot around same time as I. He sent asking to jion but idk wer he sent it. thx. TQA hip hip HurAY!
Done.
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

[quote="LCroft"] OK, Team when you get a team alert we need to meet in team chat to decide where , what , & when to go to do team things. To make things easier TQA will be yellow so when we unepectly or occaisonlly see each other in team rooms . This way we wont need to leave rooms to change color & try to return & room may be full.& this will further any delay of getting a match started.Plz. respect each other , that Fps not always good for chat. There key things you can ask or do, like give me 2..ww... means yes. 1..w.. means no, a whole row of .....wwwwwwwwwww.... means plz go to chat. will try this & see how this works out. Im up for any other or better ideas. kk LC
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Guys,

If you exchange messenger IDs to stay in contact while you are playing, make sure they are not turned on DURING gameplay.

Also, make sure that you practice STRATEGY!

If you're only going to play EGT DM with the dumbs, then just shoot bombs. But if you want to be a good team in Domination and Capture the Flag, you need to work together well!

LCroft

Post by LCroft »

Timberwolf wrote:Guys,

If you exchange messenger IDs to stay in contact while you are playing, make sure they are not turned on DURING gameplay.

Also, make sure that you practice STRATEGY!

If you're only going to play EGT DM with the dumbs, then just shoot bombs. But if you want to be a good team in Domination and Capture the Flag, you need to work together well!

Hi, i dont use msn,or fb, to much trouble with all that.But wut are packs,do they improve fps, can i make better packs, or fps, i wouldnt know how to do this so i would need susphect directions how to do so.like wut to click, wer to go, wut things to use.i use IE nothing speacil.
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

"packs" are data packets.

These show how you are communicating with the game server.

As far as I'm aware, they have no bearing on your FPS.

Packs are affected by bad connection, buggy browser, OS issues, etc. Cheaters using speedhack also send in more packs than everyone else.

Guys like praveen live and die by packs. :lol: If they have 0 errors, then it's "good connection" according to them.

Well, it doesn't always work like this. But that doesn't matter.

FPS is harder to improve than I would hope! I have spent over $1000 trying to improve my FPS.

Finally, I had to break down and buy a new PC - quad-core processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 1GB GTS 450 graphics card, etc...

Some quick tips to slightly improve your FPS:

Play on the right browser - IE6 or Mozilla also works
Shut other programs off
Go into your BIOS if you have onboard graphics and allocate more memory to your graphics
Turn off your antialiasing and settings like that in your graphics control panel
Clean up the PC and make sure you have no virus issues or any sort of lagging/freezing issues

Remus can help better with all these.

If you want to break down and get a good PC, I know where you can get an awesome one for cheap - the same place I got mine.

Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Timberwolf wrote:
Guys like praveen live and die by packs. :lol: If they have 0 errors, then it's "good connection" according to them.
:baby:
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

OK, Teammates. I think i need to make cheyenss & the ones of you that get into rooms 1st to work with those comands like (> ellite camp) (> lock camp) (> unlock camp)when you lock a camp maake sure to unlock it when leaving or you ur self cant get bk in.I believe the 1 who is on top of the playing room list is owner of camp which can lock & unlock. I prefer us to play more in free teams & the register matches to play with top teams. If we can find a team that speaks some english. When playing in matches go straight to are flag when entering that room so that both teams can say that they are ready to begin.Check this forum reguraly & ad things if you have ideas.But if you must stay & play in that mad house free for all plz (ellite camp) often to get rid of bad conectoin players thats what that comand is for ,those ppl can go & make new room. They know they have avantage send them out.
Milan

Post by Milan »

LCroft wrote:OK, Teammates. I think i need to make cheyenss & the ones of you that get into rooms 1st to work with those comands like (> ellite camp) (> lock camp) (> unlock camp)when you lock a camp maake sure to unlock it when leaving or you ur self cant get bk in.I believe the 1 who is on top of the playing room list is owner of camp which can lock & unlock. I prefer us to play more in free teams & the register matches to play with top teams. If we can find a team that speaks some english. When playing in matches go straight to are flag when entering that room so that both teams can say that they are ready to begin.Check this forum reguraly & ad things if you have ideas.But if you must stay & play in that mad house free for all plz (ellite camp) often to get rid of bad conectoin players thats what that comand is for ,those ppl can go & make new room. They know they have avantage send them out.
I like your team, for the first time to see that some new team works together. Just continue like that.
Now something about commands:
1. If camp owner (1st player in the room) lock camp and if he later leaves camp, camp is automatically unlocked.
2. Unfortunately elite camps are most of time empty. And as I can see you are the only one of your team on the elite players list, so if you make elite camp (> elite camp) all your teammates will be kicked out.
3. One very useful stuff (command), in team rooms, you can have team chat, only your teammates can see, you should just press SHIFT button instead of ENTER to type message and first you will see this >T and than type message and press ENTER :wink:

I hope I will see your team on upcoming tournament.
Regards :wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

[quote][/quote]HI,remus, i got a friend that i have played Sherwood Dungeon for the last past yr. USA player she will be good cadidate for TQA , we have always played the same hrs & i was LDR & she CoLDR,but she has registerd & both game & forum but gets the respones unkown player.she registerd as SXY-LADY we have both takin same name as we did on sherwood dungeon.Is it posible to make a foes chat to like team chat to make esiaer to make matches & get out of that mad house free for all.Im still working on just getting my team to check forum to learn & get updates. This goin be harder than i thought.hehehehe..........
Remus

Post by Remus »

LCroft wrote:HI,remus, i got a friend that i have played Sherwood Dungeon for the last past yr. USA player she will be good cadidate for TQA , we have always played the same hrs & i was LDR & she CoLDR,but she has registerd & both game & forum but gets the respones unkown player.she registerd as SXY-LADY
The login is case sensitive.
His/her username is Sxy-Lady
Slyking

Post by Slyking »

how do we go about getting that mew m4 gun ?
rajasthan999

Post by rajasthan999 »

ok,, lara)))))
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

Want that new M4 gun?

Win the tournament!

Slyking

Post by Slyking »

Timberwolf wrote:Want that new M4 gun?

Win the tournament!

easy :biggthumbsup:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Slyking wrote:
Timberwolf wrote:Want that new M4 gun?

Win the tournament!

easy :biggthumbsup:
haha , good luck! :baby: :mrgreen:
:
rajasthan999

Post by rajasthan999 »

heyyyy whr is my team mates........))))) :roll:
da_missi

Post by da_missi »

WHO CAN HELP ME I WANNA JOIN TEAM
da_missi

Post by da_missi »

HA LCROFT I WANNA JOIN THE QEUEEN ARMY i would wait a answer said they me
supreme

Post by supreme »

da_missi wrote:HA LCROFT I WANNA JOIN THE QEUEEN ARMY i would wait a answer said they me
hi da_missi, Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you will get team soon.
Please give some of your introduction here so that you can be entertain better.

Find team wisely, check players if they play in your time of play and talk to them in camp and on forum too. So that you can be able to get a good team.
:
LaNani

Post by LaNani »

GOOD Luck TQA :pompom: :agree: Go team TQA.

(LCroft, come talk to me soon)
LCroft

Post by LCroft »

LaNani wrote:GOOD Luck TQA :pompom: :agree: Go team TQA.

(LCroft, come talk to me soon)
HI ppl. sorry been gone computer crashed been in the shop for couple weeks. Fixed & back for now see ya guys soon.