RULES...SUGGESTION

Create your own team or join an existing one
musoi

RULES...SUGGESTION

Post by musoi »

Hello all participants in Tournament !...Here is my suggestion about the schedule ( with agree from Remus and moderators ) : from 1-st march...that should be an exactly hour and day for matches ...because that is what a tournament should be...in the interval of 18...23 hours(romanian)for the teams who is incadrate in this interval...for the teams who are from other continents...should be a different interval...so every team could participate;...in my opinion...if every team has an interval of 1 week of knowledge about participate of this tournament...is indeed a team....if not...they arent a team....we should have strict rules about this...if not...the team who doesn appear on the scheduled match..loses it!!!...and i expect translations from ulubatli :mrgreen: :cheers:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Milan

Re: RULES...SUGGESTION

Post by Milan »

Nice idea, we all had it but it isn't possible.
We live in other countries, we aren't football or basketball team so If we don't show up in right time on game bye-bye. We can't do something like that here.
Some of these players go in school, at work, have something planned that day, some of them isn't in the same time zone etc. :wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
supreme

Post by supreme »

haha, milan , he meant something different.
like we get datesheet for papers/exams before papers (before a month, week or so)
So as tournament would be hopefully start in March, the teams schedule would be given to teams(on forum) before 1 week of the tournament start. And all the participants would be given 1 week maximum for their first match/round, now its upto them to decide time with opponent team and play, if they won't be able to manage then i don't think they would play next year :mrgreen:

like they will have 1 week before tournament start and then 1 week after the start of the tournament again. so if they cant manage to complete their match then they are out.
:cheers:
:
Milan

Post by Milan »

OMG Kiren, you are smarter when you don't talk :lol:
I know what he meant but that's isn't possible.
We can't give them 1 week to play match, well we can but what If, for example you, need to go in visit in some other country to your bro etc, or vacation...
Milan
supreme

Post by supreme »

Milan wrote:OMG Kiren, you are smarter when you don't talk :lol:
I know what he meant but that's isn't possible.
We can't give them 1 week to play match, well we can but what If, for example you, need to go in visit in some other country to your bro etc, or vacation...
yeah i know salak cant understand the point :whatis: ,
well i am not the only one in my team, if I go then there are 6 more players, same for other teams, if any of them is not there then there should be some placement they keep in mind else you know this match wont finish this year.
:
Remus

Post by Remus »

supreme wrote:yeah i know salak cant understand the point :whatis:
Who is salak?
:lol: :lol:
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
supreme wrote:yeah i know salak cant understand the point :whatis:
Who is salak?
Milan ofcourse. he is builtin salak!!! hehe
:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Well then...we Messengers talk to Dikkats and agree on a certain date and hour...then post it on forum somewhere...and the match will be registered as a tournament match?...and what kind of match will be?...dm, ctf or dom? ( or should we play all that, make the sum of points and register as one match in the tournament?...and what are the maps for these matches?...we should agree on that with Dikkats too?....too many questions i know... :mrgreen: ...And...salak is a bad word? :lol: :cheers:
I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Salak = idiot :joker: Who is idiot ?
Remus

Post by Remus »

Milan wrote:Poor supreme, you will die as stupid.
Dumb, check place near SUV car (jeep)
supreme wrote:yeah i know salak cant understand the point
Praveen wrote:Salak = idiot :joker: Who is idiot ?
Milan

Post by Milan »

musoi wrote:Well then...we Messengers talk to Dikkats and agree on a certain date and hour...then post it on forum somewhere...and the match will be registered as a tournament match?...and what kind of match will be?...dm, ctf or dom? ( or should we play all that, make the sum of points and register as one match in the tournament?...and what are the maps for these matches?...we should agree on that with Dikkats too?....too many questions i know... :mrgreen: ...And...salak is a bad word? :lol:
1. We (you) will play all (DeathMatch, Capture the Flag and Domination) game mods. Domination will be in SMC, Capture the Flag in AZT and DeathMatch in FZC map. The best of 3 matches goes in second round. So your team need to win in 2 matches.

2. We will not sum points cause in that case team who won 2 matches of 3 may have less points than the opponent.
Example: Your team win Dom 10-5 (in points that's 60-30), you lose CTF 10-4 (60-24) and you win DM 50-45. So for your team it is: 60+24+50 = 134 and for the opponent 30+60+45 = 135. So you won 2 of 3 matches but you lose cause of points. Bad :lol:

3. Salak is a dumb and that's Me, I think all know this :lol:
Milan
supreme

Post by supreme »

Remus wrote:
Milan wrote:Poor supreme, you will die as stupid.
Dumb, check place near SUV car (jeep)
supreme wrote:yeah i know salak cant understand the point
Praveen wrote:Salak = idiot :joker: Who is idiot ?
:lol:
:whatis:
:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Ok thanks for answers :lol: :cheers:
supreme

Post by supreme »

supreme wrote: 3. Salak is a dumb and that's Me, I think all know this :lol:
hehe :pompom: :mrgreen: :cheers:
:
Praveen

Post by Praveen »

Remus wrote:
Praveen wrote:Salak = idiot Who is idiot ?
:lol:
i Know about ur laughing :oops:

musoi wrote:I'm a geological tehnician.I have no job now.No more roads and bridges in Romania to study for me.Because we Romanians are travelling only with spaceships.

:lol: Nice Signature :biggthumbsup:
musoi

Post by musoi »

Thanks...sadly...is the truth about me :mrgreen:....and the part with the spaceships isnt true :mrgreen: