Changing weapons faster

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
profesorhr

Changing weapons faster

Post by profesorhr »

Dear Remus,
I have one small request. Can you please do something about ways to change weapons? I think in camps where there is lots of players (more than 8) and the game is so intensive we need to act quicker. My proposal is that instead pressing numbers 1,2,3.... we could use mouse wheel (afcourse number option could stay to). In that way we could switch weapons faster. As you know every second counts. Thanks in advance! :biggthumbsup:
Adobe Shochwave ne prepoznaje mouse wheel (scroll) kao deo misa ili tastature tako da je mouse wheel beskoristan kod Shockwave-a :wink:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Milan

Re: Changing weapons faster

Post by Milan »

profesorhr wrote:Dear Remus,
I have one small request. Can you please do something about ways to change weapons? I think in camps where there is lots of players (more than 8) and the game is so intensive we need to act quicker. My proposal is that instead pressing numbers 1,2,3.... we could use mouse wheel (afcourse number option could stay to). In that way we could switch weapons faster. As you know every second counts. Thanks in advance! :biggthumbsup:
Adobe Shochwave ne prepoznaje mouse wheel (scroll) kao deo misa ili tastature tako da je mouse wheel beskoristan kod Shockwave-a :wink:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Ok! Ima li koji drugi nacin? Nekako da ide brze? U zaru borbe nekad prsti sami polete.. Znas to i sam valjda. Ja se ne ogranicavam samo na par oruzja kao neki....(Ne mislim tu na tebe Milane)
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.” - Albert Einstien
Milan

Post by Milan »

Na zalost nema, samo dugmici 1,2,3....
Mozda jednog dana, jer ovo nije kao neka instalirana igrica tipa GTA ili Scarface pa da mozes i tockic (scroll) da koristis vec zavisi od Shockwave koji tockic (scroll) ne prepoznaje...
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Remus

Post by Remus »

I have one small request. Can you please do something about ways to change weapons? I think in camps where there is lots of players (more than 8) and the game is so intensive we need to act quicker. My proposal is that instead pressing numbers 1,2,3.... we could use mouse wheel (afcourse number option could stay to). In that way we could switch weapons faster. As you know every second counts. Thanks in advance!
1) the current weapons selection is already too fast (unrealistic).
2) to change the weapons using the 1...5 keys is MUCH faster than using the mouse wheel (quite annoying).
3) to enable the mouse wheel I need to force the players to download an additional SW module (xtra).

Thanks for feedback anyway.
:cheers:
profesorhr

Post by profesorhr »

Thanks Remus,
I allready talk to Milan and he explained everything to me. Maybe some other time in near or far future. Anyway thanks for your time!!! :cheers:

Remus wrote:
I have one small request. Can you please do something about ways to change weapons? I think in camps where there is lots of players (more than 8) and the game is so intensive we need to act quicker. My proposal is that instead pressing numbers 1,2,3.... we could use mouse wheel (afcourse number option could stay to). In that way we could switch weapons faster. As you know every second counts. Thanks in advance!
1) the current weapons selection is already too fast (unrealistic).
2) to change the weapons using the 1...5 keys is MUCH faster than using the mouse wheel (quite annoying).
3) to enable the mouse wheel I need to force the players to download an additional SW module (xtra).

simplysheikh

Post by simplysheikh »

my Idea is this if we gonna use This SW Module in future we can set Zoom In & Zoom Out on Mouse Wheel Scroll instead of keyboard :wink:

Tanweer
Remus

Post by Remus »

simplysheikh wrote:my Idea is this if we gonna use This SW Module in future we can set Zoom In & Zoom Out on Mouse Wheel Scroll instead of keyboard :wink:
You already have the fingers over the "W" and "S" keys when you turn the scope on.
With Scope = ON you cannot move yourself anyway.
So the "WS" control is faster than mouse wheel.
:wink:
goldkiller

Post by goldkiller »

Remus you can do that with the sniper thus making the snipert even if you feel like you still can and then move the zoom you can make it to R and F.
Goldkiller-Deutsch:Ich werde der beste SNIPER-MAN werden den es je in der geschichte von Hopeless 2: Mercenary Camp gegeben hat.
Englisch:I will be the best SNIPER-MAN that ever in the history of Hopeless 2 Mercenary Camp gave.
Remus

Post by Remus »

goldkiller wrote:Remus you can do that with the sniper thus making the snipert even if you feel like you still can and then move the zoom you can make it to R and F.
To close this subject once and for all:
The purpose of Scope = ON is to get 100% accuracy.
You cannot move yourself if Scope = ON.

p.s.
In the real life is the same.
A sniper cannot walk, use the scope and kill people around.
:lol:
goldkiller

Post by goldkiller »

I shall perhaps not be run. But sometimes I have ne new sniper remember to make M-14 to completely gone and, instead, to take AW-50 and instead to make the AW-50 WA2000. Dan namely, we have also again ne new sniper.
Goldkiller-Deutsch:Ich werde der beste SNIPER-MAN werden den es je in der geschichte von Hopeless 2: Mercenary Camp gegeben hat.
Englisch:I will be the best SNIPER-MAN that ever in the history of Hopeless 2 Mercenary Camp gave.