Growing skills

Do you want a new feature? Let us know about it.
albi

Growing skills

Post by albi »

Remus i have an idea: How about growing bit skills (demage,regeneration,life% )...for high point players?
im almost 10.000 and sometimes im in trouble when i face a 100 point player :cry:
Olso i face a 100 point player,i may kill him but my life will stay like 10-20% witch is enought 4 nothing,becouse second may be mucaht (with 20%demage) and i better kill myself then spend his 2-3 bullets. :lol:

I think every1 would like this and play harder to kill big guys :lol:
Milan

Re: KaRizMa ShOw

Post by Milan »

albi wrote:Remus i have an idea: How about growing bit skills (demage,regeneration,life% )...for high point players?
im almost 10.000 and sometimes im in trouble when i face a 100 point player :cry:
Olso i face a 100 point player,i may kill him but my life will stay like 10-20% witch is enought 4 nothing,becouse second may be mucaht (with 20%demage) and i better kill myself then spend his 2-3 bullets.

I think every1 would like this and play harder to kill big guys
Albi,
If you have a problem to kill 100 frags players than you are not top player :sad:
10.000 or 20.000 frags does not mean that someone is top player... Why?
All these new players who came, and you alonge with them, made 10.000 frags for one month and I have an old SMC nearly 29.000 and I needed about 8 months for that, that's why all old and top players have skills and can beat anybody :mrgreen:

These new maps are fast, you got fast frags but not skills, for example: Once I got about 1350 frags for 24 hours, and in old SMC I needed 3 days or more for that...

Nobody can give you the skills, you have to acquire that by time. Like everything in life :biggthumbsup:
Milan
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again..
Remus

Re: Growing skills

Post by Remus »

albi wrote:Remus i have an idea: How about growing bit skills (demage,regeneration,life% )...for high point players?
I'm trying to do my best to keep the game balanced.
And that's because the newbies must have a chance to kill the "legends".
And you, a 9107 frags player to ask something like that ...
Shame on you! :mrgreen:
Scrappitt

Post by Scrappitt »

albi,
Milan has some good points.
Also, if you do kill Mucaht and have 10% life left, then what?
Do you kill yourself again? :oops:

Here is the simple answer for you:
Buy a health pack.:biggthumbsup:

:shock:
Scrap

Officially Retired!
albi

Post by albi »

I understand all you,but i dont like to get 100 frag players out of game (becouse they never can kill anybody,and im 100frags too if compare to mucaht) but everything starts from 0,i just thought Mucaht,Milan,Topz,and other 30.000 to 80.000 really deserve some better skills then me 10.000,and me better then someone 100.logicaly.
I just dosnt want to compare 1 Mucaht (playing this game for 1 year maybe?)with me starts 1-2 weeks.
this just few ideas becouse im bored on laptop and cant play the game (slow). :party: cheers